What's new

Assassination Attempt on Imran Khan: One Killed, Multiple Injuried Including Imran Khan - 11/22

RDT_20221103_1212283127992719465246856.png

This is Maryam the daddu chargers son

IK is a catalyst for change. Those inside the country who want to kill him need to realise atleast now you can negotiate with someone, if his assassinated you will not have any way to stop the anger which will be directed at the current regime.

This anarchy benefits enemies of Pak, one would hope the Patriots and those who care will do the right thing and call for early elections. That is the only solution to stabilise the country.

I pray for Imran Khans safety and rapid recovery. I support his fight for people's rule in Pakistan.

But, very badly executed assassination attempt. Personally (after processing whatever information available) I don't think Pakistani Military planned this.

I saw Imran khan walking, it may be out of the hospital. He does not seem to have any injury at all. No visible bandage even. Was his injury news incorrect?

One or two real shots aimed at target amidst uncontrolled chaos and a fool waving gun ready to claim he killed IK bcoz _______ (insert script).
If proper investigation and ballistic analysis would be done. Bullets of different calibers will be found & heard in footage.

He should be more alert. Take up the past and be ready for things which have had occured to people going against the powerful.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom