What's new

Assassination Attempt on Imran Khan: One Killed, Multiple Injuried Including Imran Khan - 11/22

I pray for Imran Khans safety and rapid recovery. I support his fight for people's rule in Pakistan.

But, very badly executed assassination attempt. Personally (after processing whatever information available) I don't think Pakistani Military planned this.
Playing devils advocate, a branch of the military can be involved. a professional hit would raises lots of suspicion but some random angry guy like the Kennedy kill is easier sell. Not ruling that out either as there could be many scenarios.

Probable ones are IMO externally arranged to cause anarchy, false flag, current regime/establishment, or really a random angry guy/s with a gun. They are not in any order just the scenarios I think most likely.

They will try it again as they did in the past against Benazir Bhutto. It is far easier to target someone standing on the 6/7ft vehicle from a close range but it is certainly not easy to hit the target with precision who is standing on the double stack bulletproof container. So, the under-custody target killer was just a decoy for distracting deployed force and creating chaos on the ground. The real attempt was made by the sniper sitting somewhere near the target.

assailant is allegedly the security guard of PTI MNA? please confirm?
hope its not a false flag. someone has died
god help us all.
that was the case of mistaken identity, as per PTI MAN Alamgir Khan from karachi, when he reached at the spot with his guard the incident had already occurred some people from the gathering mistakenly taken him as the assailant

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom