What's new

Assassination Attempt on Imran Khan: One Killed, Multiple Injuried Including Imran Khan - 11/22

1667860444718.png

The behavior of Sharif family - Nawaz & Maryam suggest they knew there will be assassination attempt on Imran.

The army generals pledged to Nawaz there will be no Imran in next election. This is how corrupt and how arrogant this army leadership that they think they are god.

Each and everyone, including the sacred cow, is exposed like never before. They are literally stand naked in front of us.

The army tried to kill Imran. It did all it could to kill him. We know who the intended killer was. Its army which has to prove to us it does not have blood on its hands. What has transpired since assassination attempt, is the attempt to cover up and hide behind institution's pedigree. This shows there is something to hide and our doubts are turning into reality.

To me, not a single point make sense except buzdar one, which IK clarified after April.
And definitely these things shouldn't have been the basis of all mess in Pak is in, rn/

On contrary, mr bajwa lied continuously on many occasions.

Khan's main political pitch and struggle in the years before General Elections (2018) was about what exactly? To make corrupt elements accountable for misusing taxpayers money and damaging Pakistan's economy.

Khan's government composed of some shoddy characters. Those in the know will understand whom I alluded to. Khan should have known better.

Showbaz has ample political experience, administrative experience, and in good books of two key allies of Pakistan. He capitalized on Khan's mistakes to his advantage and his backers know that he can deliver results and help rebuild vote bank of PML(N) if given sufficient time to work as PM. Why do you think Khan is doing Long March and pushing for Early Elections? Who benefits from stopping this long march? The tug of war is in full swing.

khan undermined judiciary in two separate cases. One of these cases is highlighted in following link:

I have pointed out the other case in one of my posts as well. Click on the links that I have shared and figure it out yourself. I will not spoonfeed you.

Khan's clarification for Buzdar the Unpopular? YAWN.

Khan's main political pitch and struggle in the years before General Elections (2018) was about what exactly? To make corrupt elements accountable for misusing taxpayers money and damaging Pakistan's economy.

Khan's government composed of some shoddy characters. Those in the know will understand whom I alluded to. Khan should have known better.

Showbaz has ample political experience, administrative experience, and in good books of two key allies of Pakistan. He capitalized on Khan's mistakes to his advantage and his backers know that he can deliver results and help rebuild vote bank of PML(N) if given sufficient time to work as PM. Why do you think Khan is doing Long March and pushing for Early Elections? Who benefits from stopping this long march? The tug of war is in full swing.

khan undermined judiciary in two separate cases. One of these cases is highlighted in following link:

I have pointed out the other case in one of my posts as well. Click on the links that I have shared and figure it out yourself. I will not spoonfeed you.

Frankly, IK did make a few mistakes. Usman Buzdar one of them. But frankly, SS is hardly competent. The fact of the matter is that governance largely falls in hands of bureaucracy. SS only has the appearance of competence because the bureaucracy has been bought out by him and his brother and cooperate with him. For others, this is not the case.

That Khan doesn’t want to work with corrupt dacoits is a feather in his cap. That he differentiated between the establishments corrupts and the PDM corrupts shows he can be pragmatic. After all, all or most of us, knew the establishment had flaws, but would have preferred them to the PDM before we were rudely awakened to the fact that they were the same thing.

I don’t really get how pursuing a case against Faiz Esa was wrong. The guy still needs to explain where all his wealth came from. If he doesn’t, he is corrupt too. That the establishment actually pushed his case only because of the Faizabad judgement is besides the point. How can our next Chief Justice have unexplained mansions in Spain?

Frankly, IK did make a few mistakes. Usman Buzdar one of them. But frankly, SS is hardly competent. The fact of the matter is that governance largely falls in hands of bureaucracy. SS only has the appearance of competence because the bureaucracy has been bought out by him and his brother and cooperate with him. For others, this is not the case.

That Khan doesn’t want to work with corrupt dacoits is a feather in his cap. That he differentiated between the establishments corrupts and the PDM corrupts shows he can be pragmatic. After all, all or most of us, knew the establishment had flaws, but would have preferred them to the PDM before we were rudely awakened to the fact that they were the same thing.

I don’t really get how pursuing a case against Faiz Esa was wrong. The guy still needs to explain where all his wealth came from. If he doesn’t, he is corrupt too. That the establishment actually pushed his case only because of the Faizabad judgement is besides the point. How can our next Chief Justice have unexplained mansions in Spain?
And all this is ignoring the fact that he was actually able to deal with Covid with extreme competence. He wasnt underperforming- he was over performing. Look at how badly SS has bungled things up.

And all this is ignoring the fact that he was actually able to deal with Covid with extreme competence. He wasnt underperforming- he was over performing. Look at how badly SS has bungled things up.
i wonder how much buzdar was establishment driven. yes he was not an orator or photogenic, but I feel his incompetence was blown out of propotion because he was blocking AK's and JKT's puppets ways.

Trolling

Let me summarize in points what you stated in your post and my response

1. Khan's govt composed of some shoddy characters,

so the solution for that was to get rid of Khan and bring in a govt full of shoddy characters whos first point of order was to change the NAB laws and to pass along the "get out of jail" card to their fellow conspirators.

2. Showbaz has ample political & administrative experience,

yes we can his political & administrative wisdom and experience by the historic inflation and hurling Pakistan on the verge of bankruptcy.

3. His backers know that he can deliver results and help rebuild vote bank of PML(N) if given sufficient time to work as PM

Ofcourse he can provide the desired results if he is given sufficient time, only if those desired results are the total annihilation of Pakistan.

4. khan undermined judiciary in two separate cases. One of these cases is highlighted in following link:

But no one else has the honours of attacking the supreme court except PMLN, nor does anyone else have the honours to call up a sitting judge and dictate the punishments they want the Judge to hand out except PMLN.

5. Khan's clarification for Buzdar the Unpopular? YAWN.

You won't find many fans of Buzdar here, however i can't recall any acts of oppression on the then opposition by him
i can't recall his govt dishing out fake cases against any journalist that had opposing views
I can't recall his govt using police to invade the homes of people belonging to other parties in the middle of the day let alone in the middle of the night.

So in conclusion, even after 6 months you think that these people that have been imported into the govt are faithful to Pakistan and are only in power for their love for their poor fellow countrymen. Then i am sorry but you need to go back on your meds.

Gen Bajwa wanted Aleem Khan as CM, cuz his Parkview project supposes to be converted into DHA phase 8 and lots of money and lots of goodies. Google it, and you ll find an interesting story and can see the links and why Bajwa kept on forcing IK to install Aleem Khan and wanted to take over govt land for free ...

Last edited:
Abdullah ibn Mas’ud reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Whoever absorbs his heart in love of the world will be entangled by three things: misery that will not cease to discomfort him, greed that will not achieve his independence, and vain hopes that will never reach their end. For the world is seeking and is sought. Whoever seeks the world, the Hereafter will pursue him until death comes to him and it seizes him. Whoever seeks the Hereafter, the world will pursue him until he exhausts his provision from it.”

Source: al-Mu’jam al-Kabīr 10328

"Greed that will not achieve his independence"

These generals have fallen in love with the dunya and therefore their own selfish interests are more important to them than what's on stake.

Abdullah ibn Mas’ud reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Whoever absorbs his heart in love of the world will be entangled by three things: misery that will not cease to discomfort him, greed that will not achieve his independence, and vain hopes that will never reach their end. For the world is seeking and is sought. Whoever seeks the world, the Hereafter will pursue him until death comes to him and it seizes him. Whoever seeks the Hereafter, the world will pursue him until he exhausts his provision from it.”

Source: al-Mu’jam al-Kabīr 10328

"Greed that will not achieve his independence"

These generals have fallen in love with the dunya and therefore their own selfish interests are more important to them than what's on stake.
Sorry, sir ...human is the most selfish being and as long as the dog of disease doesn't get him, he believes he is immortal ..

Sorry, sir ...human is the most selfish being and as long as the dog of disease doesn't get him, he believes he is immortal ..
I am trying to find a more suited hadith that perfectly describes this situation and the solution but I can't

At least now everyone agrees that PTM was right..those who use to give me negative rating on saying they have legitimate concerns would be banned now how they are posting

Judiciary can't do diddly squat. Judges are individuals and part of the state. They can't handle pressure.

What you need is an intervention from the people, represented by sincere political leaders. People are the only entity more powerful than the state. I for one am all for the showdown. It will weed out cowards and hypocrites from true leadership.
People are still confused..they haven't gotten over there first love..just like some women can't get over their first love.

People love Nawaz sharif zardari and army generals

i wonder how much buzdar was establishment driven. yes he was not an orator or photogenic, but I feel his incompetence was blown out of propotion because he was blocking AK's and JKT's puppets ways.
Yet to see any major indications of his "incompetence"

If anything he introduced us universal health don't know how that's incompetence.

If he is incompetent then Pakistan deserves what it gets like showbaz..

Pakistanis want photo genic people and they get phot genic people

Keep it up

I think people now understand why most of people bailed out quickly as they realized who's running the show

Last edited:
At least now everyone agrees that PTM was right..those who use to give me negative rating on saying they have legitimate concerns would be banned now how they are posting

People are still confused..they haven't gotten over there first love..just like some women can't get over their first love.

People love Nawaz sharif zardari and army generals

Yet to see any major indications of his "incompetence"

If anything he introduced us universal health don't know how that's incompetence.

If he is incompetent then Pakistan deserves what it gets like showbaz..

Pakistanis want photo genic people and they get phot genic people

Keep it up

I think people now understand why most of people bailed out quickly as they realized who's running the show
PTM defiance to army is of a different context, they want state of Pakistan to stay out of bordering areas of Afghanistan. This includes army, law enforcement and government administrative institutes.

Purpose is no rule of law and allegiance to Afghan elements. Opposite of what PTI is striving for, rule of law and first loyalty to Pakistan.

PTM uses self-victimisation as a selling point, reminds me of the African Americans who get the same opportunities as others and even preferential treatment through quotas but still cry oppression lol

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221025-181838_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20221025-181838_Gallery.jpg
    179.4 KB · Views: 14
  • Screenshot_20221025-181845_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20221025-181845_Gallery.jpg
    157.3 KB · Views: 19
PTM uses self-victimisation as a selling point, reminds me of the African Americans who get the same opportunities as others and even preferential treatment through quotas but still cry oppression lol
Denial want change anything..
Didn't change the out come of 1971

Army first funded a civil war in Afghanistan through FATA.
Then allowed FATA to bombed into oblivion
Then allowed drones to run for sake of Dollars
But still expect people to be loyal??

Mean time runs mafias in big city and support them like mafias run by roa Anwar etc..

Back
Top Bottom