What's new

Assassination Attempt on Imran Khan: One Killed, Multiple Injuried Including Imran Khan - 11/22

کسی کوبھی ادارےیاافسروں کی بےعزتی کی اجازت نہیں دی جائےگی،آئی ایس پی آر

ابے چوتیے تم لوگوں کی عزت ہے کہاں پر اب ؟ تمہیں وہ سیلیوٹ مارتے ہیں کیونکہ یہ انکی نوکری ہے

That was what was precisely expected from a third-grade Kanjar of Gakharh Mandi.

Lowlife gets dizzy eyed looking at the glitzy glam, and all the perks, power and privileges at the military as an institution, and they put it 'above and beyond' everything inlcuding the country and people, ironic.

اس سب میں سب سے بڑا مظلوم یہ بندہ ہے ۔ اسکا نا لینا ایک نا دینا دو یہ کراچی میں بیٹھا سر پیٹ رہا ہے اور ہر نماز کے بعد سوال کرتا ہے یا اللہ میرا قصور کیا تھا ۔ :lol:

اللہ کے بندو یہ میجر جرنل اظہر وقاص ہے لوگ اسکو جرنل فیصل کی تصویر بتا کر وائرل کر رہے ہیں اور گالیاں بک رہے ہیں

View attachment 893144

:lol: :lol:

Doesn't matter. Sub aik he thaeli Kay chattay battay haen.

@waz i understand why the thread about the army deployment in Lahore was deleted. But is there anyway to copy my post from there and put it here? I believe there wasn’t anything in it that should create an issue. Thanks.
Better ask a Moderator to retrieve it.
.​

It will be better for army to punish this guy Major general Faisal themselves.

Otherwise when public will punish him
Things will go south
And he's definitely getting a punishment

1667587556738.png

Yesterday a few people on Tv had some valid questions, if the real goal was to assassinate him, in an open container with no protection, they could have succeeded. There was no protection on the upper body, the lower body was behind the container.

Doesn't matter. Sub aik he thaeli Kay chattay battay haen.
It’s such a strange situation in the country right now. Humans always want to see things in black and white because it makes them easy to comprehend, it makes it easy to pick a side and have a narrative, but life is anything but black and white.

People are mad about the army deploying its assets to secure the Cantonment, what else did they expect? Did they forget that we live in a country where the TTP, BLA and a dozen other terrorist orgs still exist, and are waiting for an opportunity to strike? and that we have a neighbor looking for opportunities to infiltrate these same cantonments as well? Even in the US they can storm the capitol for a protest, but you try getting near the pentagon and you’ll get shot. And then someone said to me, “for how long will the army hide behind the TTP and BLA?”, well the answer to that is, for as long as you don’t get up and stand between the TTP and your family yourself. The army will lose its power the moment the country doesn’t need them anymore, but unfortunately Pakistan still needs them.

What we need right now is for the The people to be the army’s voice, because the actual army doesn’t have one.
Nobody hates the PDM and the military leadership more than the army personnel, martyrs and their families who are loyal to the state and support IK but are being treated like traitors and villains. Yes the army has and has had many corrupt people, but the same army has also been carrying Pakistan for 70 years, one part of it needs fixing, the other needs protecting. Why are we trying to get rid of both?
People just expect them to somehow stand up and rebel, how did that go for the officers and families that tried and lost their pensions, medical facilities and were even threatened to stop talking for fear of legal action? If the livelihoods of you and your family were in question, you’d literally worship Bajwa and PDM.

I too strongly support IK and want the PDM and the army leadership gone because they are traitors, but you simply will not fix anything by targeting the rest of the army, you’ll only make things worst by creating a distrust.
IK understands this too, he’s been trying to teach the same to his followers for years. I was happy to see the desperation of the army leadership when they did that press conference, I was happy to see the people finally breaking the status quo of the “can do no wrong” army and standing up for themselves, but I feel like IKs supporters have lost their way, I get they’re emotional and for good reason, but they’re becoming the very thing they always seem to protest against; a threat to Pakistan. They need a major course correction.

The best way to fight for Pakistan right now is to stand against the PDM and the corrupt army leadership while standing with the forces, not against them. 95% of the army is pro IK. Don’t let the actions of a few traitors on the top change that.

I’m not justifying the armies age long involvement in Pakistani politics and all the kidnappings, murders, disappearances etc. my point is that the army is made up of the same awaam as the rest of the country. The problem is with the system that allows people like this to come into power and do whatever they want, fix the system, otherwise a new Bajwa and Nawaz will come every time you remove them.​

We were so incredibly foolish. Papa America has conquered the Pakistani generals and got them by their cojones. The Americans are watching an uprising which they created so incredibly meticulously. This one will go down as an epic feat in the history books. Without even firing the Americans have turned Pakistan upside down. This is exactly where the American intel community would like to see Pakistan. In a state of anarchy. Not in their wildest dreams could they comprehend that a Trojan horse from the Pakistani military at the very top would become their most valuable asset. This goes deep folks. Very deep. Many of us still haven't comprehended how incredibly screwed the situation is and where it all began.

They haven't forgotten Afghanistan. And who knows their mission might still be incomplete.

Back
Top Bottom