What's new

Assam violence: Death toll rises to 41; 1.5 lakh displaced

I'd accept that when people chose their country of birth. Till hten, everybody is welcome in my country, and I expect everyone else to share the Earth with each other.

Yeah please take them. Most of these illegal schmucks in Assam are anyway rajakars who fled the Mukthis in 71.

why media is trying to paint it ethinic riots .. ? these are religious riots with muslims

No..the indigenous assamese Muslims are firmly behind the Bodos.

It is a riots between indigenous population vs illegal migrants from Bangladesh - many of them rajakars and descendents of rajakars.

Our media is also corrupted anybody noticed that? they are not blaming state govt , hesitating to talk about illegal immigrants , most of media saying that the clashes between bodos and bengali muslims(instead of BDeshi muslims) , Tarun saying this riots mainly coz of economic disparity , no words against central government. Is it real journalism?

Media also a culprit now.

Who is stopping trains ? And why ?

The only way to solve this problem is to get rid of the Illegal BD immigrants in a peaceful manner or this could end up biting us in the a$$ , This can turn ugly.

Our media is also corrupted anybody noticed that? they are not blaming state govt , hesitating to talk about illegal immigrants , most of media saying that the clashes between bodos and bengali muslims(instead of BDeshi muslims) , Tarun saying this riots mainly coz of economic disparity , no words against central government. Is it real journalism?

Media also a culprit now.

Lol fits the Criteria since Bangladesh is an Indian state? :rofl:

How many threads on the same topic? Mods pls merge.

And sorry for all civilian deaths, whatever be their religion, ethnicity and even nationality. This is not how problems should be solved, and this is not how problems get solved.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom