What's new

Assam violence death toll rises to 21, shoot-at-sight order issued

apologize for wat? They have destroyed peace n demography of north east by flooding their own citizens.They used to shelter millitants and u say we shud apologize to them? :no:

hang those illegal so that lesson can be taught,well mistake si of our politicians too...they invite dem for votes :hitwall:

lol @ indian conspiracy theories

Are you stupid or are you acting stupid? I'm not talking about Indians migrating to BD, I'm talking of Indians dying anywhere.Expect same treatment

Bangladesh is the 4th largest destination of expatriate Indians. Apart from that we house more than 1/2 a million illegal Indians.

Bengalis will skin the Bodo/Assames alive if they want to and I believe there is still a lot of sane Bengalis there who are trying to contain the situation. You are under estimating Bengalis my friend.

Blah Blah...The ones being made to flee in the recent violence are Bangladeshis. You are just over estimating your importance. The tribals of NE are one of the most vicious in the whole world and you are talking about skinning them..What a joke.

Dont sooth Bd's...we know how u treated them in 71 or before :lol:

71 is long gone my indian friend, indeed we committed atrocities which is regrettable, however the wounds of daily shootings which result in BSF killing B'deshis on border, are refreshed every now and then.

Fake friendly huh!!! You have got a big mouth for a nation whose entire existence depends on 6 gates in Farakka Barrage. I find your so called B'Deshi threat to be too naive. Chacha age kheye bach pore loker pode kathi dibi.

Bangladesh is the 4th largest destination of expatriate Indians. Apart from that we house more than 1/2 a million illegal Indians.

very funny. Who are those illegal Indian.

Bengalis will skin the Bodo/Assames alive if they want to and I believe there is still a lot of sane Bengalis there who are trying to contain the situation. You are under estimating Bengalis my friend.

No No actually we are really really afraid of this 5 footia vitamin deficient mighty race....

Bangladesh%20WR%202012.jpg

71 is long gone my indian friend, indeed we committed atrocities which is regrettable, however the wounds of daily shootings which result in BSF killing B'deshis on border, are refreshed every now and then.

if ur house is flooded by unknown persons who are spreading filtthh in ur house and changing its environment,beating n looting ur family members..wat will u do?

Blah Blah...The ones being made to flee in the recent violence are Bangladeshis. You are just over estimating your importance. The tribals of NE are one of the most vicious in the whole world and you are talking about skinning them..What a joke.

Its the Bengalis who brought whole NE to standstill. There is no Bangladeshis there.

Ask any NE guy and why are they scared? I am talking because I know the fact. Bengalis will win any battle trust me.

Are you stupid or are you acting stupid? I'm not talking about Indians migrating to BD, I'm talking of Indians dying anywhere.Expect same treatment

Why should we expect any sympathy from BDs for Indians dying anywhere.

Back
Top Bottom