What's new

Assam violence death toll rises to 21, shoot-at-sight order issued

There is no proof they are illegal migrants. Any Muslim in your states is termed as illegal migrant thats why so much hate & discrimination against them

well, yes if muslim population rises in the area suddenly and become double in a year or two, speaking bangla language , their is no need to prove that migrants are illegal.

Every Area has different accent of speaking and by the way they behave can become known from which are he belongs to.

and their is no Proof they belong to indian state, some muslims leaders protect then and use them illegal activity.

Completely agree with you, Even my Teacher is Muslim. I have no prejudice against Muslims.

My suggestion was in specific perspective. I am not talking to convert Indian Muslim. I am just talking bout Illegal BD migrants. Ok if they have problem with converting to Hinduism, convert to Budhhism, AFAIK Budhhism accept conversion.

Conversion is basic right in India, one can convert to lead better life, If one feel that convertig to Hinduism can make there life better, they can. After all they comnverted to Islam for better life in Middle age. In middle age Islam gave them better life, Now other religion. When once you can change religion, what problem in doing it twice???

Agree with bolded part..

use these muslims to go for brain wash camp like what china is doing with tibetans.

Completely agree with you, Even my Teacher is Muslim. I have no prejudice against Muslims.

My suggestion was in specific perspective. I am not talking to convert Indian Muslim. I am just talking bout Illegal BD migrants. Ok if they have problem with converting to Hinduism, convert to Budhhism, AFAIK Budhhism accept conversion.

Conversion is basic right in India, one can convert to lead better life, If one feel that convertig to Hinduism can make there life better, they can. After all they comnverted to Islam for better life in Middle age. In middle age Islam gave them better life, Now other religion. When once you can change religion, what problem in doing it twice???

Agree with bolded part..

u r right . unfortunately most of them have forgotten the atrocities carried out on them by invaders , for which they had to convert to protect themselves . they were infact our people who bled before anybody .
as for bangladeshi's , anybody who supports them can have them. we are charitable but not that much that we will let our people be killed by them and keep smiling !

Just wait ........... the Bodos of Assam will be roasting the sorry arses of the illegal Bangladeshis ......... When the Bodos hit back, the Bangladeshi illegal scums will not know what hit them ..... they will be crappping bricks now and running back to their country ..........

The rise of Muslim population in Assam is huge. Bengalis already the majority in Assam. Its time to show "Who is the BOSS"

The rise of Muslim population in Assam is huge. Bengalis already the majority in Assam. Its time to show "Who is the BOSS"

Lets send some army over there ........... bosh shosh ................will be running back to the sh1t hole across the border ........

First get food to eat...then think of being a boss. Street crime has increased too much in India due to illegal bangladeshi thugs!!

Who's boss?! Why ask a poor, ill equipped and discriminated community to fulfil your fantasies. BD would like to have us beleive that it has potent and lethal armed forces. So why don't you take it upon yourself to show India who's boss? Or did you just grossly overestimate what you and your ilk are capable of?

The thread has been converted by some vested interests to a clash b/n Hindus & Muslims..No its a clash b/n Bodos & Illegal Bangaldeshi Migrants.

We have a pathetic and blood sucking gov

For a few extra votes they have made us minority in our own country!

The thread has been converted by some vested interests to a clash b/n Hindus & Muslims..No its a clash b/n Bodos & Illegal Bangaldeshi Migrants.

infact majority of bodos are christians !!!

Ikr, Pakistan needs to treat its Hindus right or else superdooper pooper hyper mega excellent power India will nuke Pakistan!!

no no no... how can we take panga with Shupa Puppa Duppa Islamic Noooooclear Power like Pakistan who can't protect it's own muslim population who face Drones/Bomb attacks on daily basis.

:D

We have a pathetic and blood sucking gov

For a few extra votes they have made us minority in our own country!

infact majority of bodos are christians
!!!

No only 9% bodos are christians, rest of us are hindu/bathoist ,we are small tribe if compared with rest of the population ,less then a million people if sister tribes in upper assam and southern assam are excluded..

80 homes burned in India clashes

Rioters clashing over land rights have burned down dozens of homes in north-east India, while some 50,000 villagers are sheltering in camps for protection, police said today.

Assam Police Chief JN Choudhury said 21 bodies hacked with machetes and left in the jungle or by the road or riverside have been found since violence erupted between the region's ethnic Bodo community and Muslim settlers in the state's western district of Kokrajha on Friday.

Local police inspector general SN Singh said today that some 5,000 troops have been deployed with a mandate to shoot suspected rioters on sight.

Some 80 homes were burned overnight as the violence spread to Dhubri and Chirang districts. No-one was injured in the fires as the residents had fled to government shelters.

"We have decided to control the situation with a firm hand, and we have issued shoot orders," said Mr Singh.

Animosity and accusations of land-stealing have long simmered between Bodos and the thousands of mostly Bengali Muslim settlers, many of whom came from the former East Pakistan before it became Bangladesh in 1971. The two groups have clashed sporadically since 1990s and burned each other's homes and property.

A mob of more than 500 people attacked the Indian Railways' showcase Rajdhani Express train this morning, pelting it with stones and bricks as it crossed the state border from West Bengal, forcing it to reverse course.

Yesterday, protesters among the Muslim minority staged a demonstration that blocked the same train for five hours.

The violence has severely disrupted all regional train services, with about 30 delayed or cancelled, affecting some 15,000 passengers, railways spokesman S Hajong said.

The protesters have also called a general strike to demand authorities restore order.

80 homes burned in India clashes - Asia - World - The Independent

Back
Top Bottom