What's new

Assam violence death toll rises to 21, shoot-at-sight order issued

If you feel that being "centrist" means pandering to the minority sentiments, you are sadly mistaken.

If you feel that being 'centrist' means overlooking the fringe and fanatics of a particular community but targeting and blaming the whole of other community just because of the misdeeds of few fringe elements of that community then you must check its meaning once again in a standard reputed dictionary.

I do not mince words. If Hindu fundamentalists have done it, I would slam them

I failed to see you slamming the hindu fundamentalists at least on PDF even after pointing out some of their xenophobic posts.

but in this case they are not the instigators. The past 3 weeks was an issue caused by muslim fundamentalists. Imagine a mosque desecrated by hindu fundamentalists or other religious people. Imagine the offense the minorities and the pseudosecularists would have taken and how long they would be holding on to it? I do not see that when a war memorial was desecrated nor when other religions' gods' statues were desecrated. And even the false propaganda that Hindu fundamentalists used to accomplish in sowing the distrust - as per the link you posted above, their contribution is only 20%. So who has made the 80& contribution?

How come they are not instigators when they actively played their part of disturbing communal harmony by spreading rumors. And more over its not abt who instigated whom. Going by your logic then I think you will also condone the arrest and possible torture of a christian girl and brutal killing of Christian boy as the girl committed blasphemy in Pakistan and therefore instigated these reprisals. Will you?? Two wrongs don't make a right...

Well I saw many of the 'pseudo-seculars' making a huge hue and cry abt the Mumbai violence and other similar type of things that took place. The below are a just few of the articles and debates from one of the 'psuedo-secular' media outlet abt them...

Soldier memorial desecrated, police guns stolen, women cops molested, during Mumbai violence | NDTV.com
Mumbai top cop shunted out: Punished for doing the 'right thing'? Video: NDTV.com
Mumbai riots: The cops who fought a merciless mob | NDTV.com

False propaganda?? Wow if I post an article which vindicates hindu fundamentalist's misdeeds it becomes propaganda but if some of your friends who posts similar articles which blame the fundamentalists of other religion then you readily applaud them, These antics of yours seem to be undoing your claims of being a centrist... All the while you've been criticizing me for painting everything in religious terms but what do I see over here is something you are which you have been accusing me to be. According to what I've seen in news articles, almost all of the 80% of contribution were made by foreign elements but your post seem to suggest that these contributions are of muslims...Why are trying to bring the religion into play. Hafeez Saeed is supposedly a muslim and so is Abdul Hameed, so would you club them together. Any sensible and reasonable person after reading those articles would suggest it is the handiwork of foreign fringe elements trying to disturb communal harmony of India rather than pointing at their religious affiliation...

Do you know why I contradicted you? Because I don't think you showed any remorse on the work by the muslim fundamentalists on the desecration of war memorial but rather you took offense at some some members' pointing fingers at your community.

Why should I show remorse?? I haven't committed the crime. Will you show remorse for a crime you didn't commit? Yes I was disgusted at the apathy of these goons who committed this crime and I repeatedly condemned these acts which you failed to take notice.

You may be a moderate one within the muslim community but folks like you fail to take on the small group of radicals. It is nothing but hypocrisy on your part what I see here.

I always criticized things which are wrong irrespective of their religious affiliation and I don't think folks like me have failed to take on the radicals as me and people like me criticized them. Like-minded people of my community came out to show solidarity and condemn the attacks on North Easterners that happened all over India...

Here is what I posted more than a month ago - so this would explain my position here.

"I was born a hindu but an athiest now and religion does not matter anymore for me. But I hate pseudo secularists in India who find fault with hinduism but refrain from doing the same with other religions and I would take every given opportunity to call out the hypocrisy in these pseudo secularists.

If that makes me an internet hindu, so be it and I do not give a rat's a**.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/genera...t-online-frays-aljazeera-5.html#ixzz24c2v6AU1 "

Whether you choose to be Hindu or a atheist is your personal thing but I hope you also hate the pseudo nationalists as much as you hate the pseudo secularists as both are dangerous to the society...

The primitives are yet to pay for their crimes.

They must be made to.

We should not allow these scum to destroy our religious places in our own country. They need to know there is a price to pay...

I hope that happens sooner than later.

I hope these primitives and primitives from all religious affiliations get punished for their acts...

And don't forget 80% hate matrerial still came from the Islamists. Don't assume others can't pay back in the same coin.

I would rather say that they came from some foreign source who had vested interest in destroying the social fabric of our country.

Does that mean 80% of the hate content is by skull caps and three fourths ?

It means that all most all of the 80% are from the foreign sources who had a ulterior motive of dividing India to which the remaining 20% actively supported their cause...

They will go on a rampage destroying and desecrating everything in their path. but the first one to blame them for their acts becomes an Islamophobic RSS bigot. So convenient.

First one to blame the whole of the community for wrongdoings of few will obviously become Islamophobic RSS bigot...

It means that all most all of the 80% are from the foreign sources who had a ulterior motive of dividing India to which the remaining 20% actively supported their cause...

So 20% is from local chaddi baniyas and the remaining 80% is from foreign "vested interests". And the Muslims of India who just did not spread those rumors,who just did not riot in Ranchi, Mumbai, Lucknow are all dhoodh ki dhulai. Who do you expect to fool, frankly ?

How difficult is for you to acknowledge "yes some of my community men did go the wrong way in rioting and damaging public property, yes some of the mullahs in my community did go the wrong way in inciting the youth after jummah prayers ?" and I apologize for them. If you cant take that responsibility dont expect the Hindus to do the same when a Banjrang Dali goes on a rampage somewhere sometime. And this is exactly how communal polarization begins . Sorry, it has already begun thanks to the likes of you.

The truth is even if the hate sms were from across the border (I personally dont buy that crap from GoI. There are enough bigots among the indian muslims to put the pak*s to shame), the groundwork of rioting, damaging public property and even attacking north eastern students in some places were done by none other than , yours truthfully. The first step in solving any problem is accepting its exists. You have not even crossed the first step in solving it. Blindly acting in denial on an online forum may give you a false sense of victory, but sorry it is exactly what it is - a false sense of victory.

First one to blame the whole of the community for wrongdoings of few will obviously become Islamophobic RSS bigot...

Dont gimme this classic get-away.

What has the so-called, "sane-muslims" done to not blame them too ? We saw 50000 fanatics out there desecrating and destroying everything in their path for their Ummah. How many hundred came out in street to protest that ? None. So I take it that the so called sane-muslim is actually a chameleon. He will fake an indignation publicly that these people do not represent him, support them privately and once the balance of power is shifted in their power will immediately suck to those very fanatics publicly.

And the fact that your have not explicitly condemned their actions and only tried to deflect the blame only proves you are one of those "same-muslims" described above.

So 20% is from local chaddi baniyas and the remaining 80% is from foreign "vested interests". And the Muslims of India who just did not spread those rumors,who just did not riot in Ranchi, Mumbai, Lucknow are all dhoodh ki dhulai. Who do you expect to fool, frankly ?

Chaddi baniyas seem to jump to conclusions even b4 reading. The above is a classic example. Just go through my post where I repeatedly mentioned "almost all" and there is quite a bit of difference b/w 'all' and 'almost all'.

How difficult is for you to acknowledge "yes some of my community men did go the wrong way in rioting and damaging public property, yes some of the mullahs in my community did go the wrong way in inciting the youth after jummah prayers ?" and I apologize for them. If you cant take that responsibility dont expect the Hindus to do the same when a Banjrang Dali goes on a rampage somewhere sometime. And this is exactly how communal polarization begins . Sorry, it has already begun thanks to the likes of you.

Yet another example of Chaddi baniyas not reading the posts properly and jumping to conclusions. Just go thru my previous posts where I repeatedly criticized them...How many times do I need to keep reiterating the same thing:hitwall:?

The truth is even if the hate sms were from across the border (I personally dont buy that crap from GoI. There are enough bigots among the indian muslims to put the pak*s to shame), the groundwork of rioting, damaging public property and even attacking north eastern students in some places were done by none other than , yours truthfully. The first step in solving any problem is accepting its exists. You have not even crossed the first step in solving it. Blindly acting in denial on an online forum may give you a false sense of victory, but sorry it is exactly what it is - a false sense of victory.

Denial??? Who's denying???:hitwall:

Dont gimme this classic get-away.

What has the so-called, "sane-muslims" done to not blame them too ? We saw 50000 fanatics out there desecrating and destroying everything in their path for their Ummah. How many hundred came out in street to protest that ? None. So I take it that the so called sane-muslim is actually a chameleon. He will fake an indignation publicly that these people do not represent him, support them privately and once the balance of power is shifted in their power will immediately suck to those very fanatics publicly.

And the fact that your have not explicitly condemned their actions and only tried to deflect the blame only proves you are one of those "same-muslims" described above.

Here we go again... I replied and posted some links in my previous comments about Indian muslims and Indian muslim leaders condemning the violence and fear mongering against North easterners and yet you failed to notice. Remove the pink chaddi and saffron glasses and you will be able to read and notice everything...

A piece of advice to my compatriot --- Don't post garbage just for the sake of posting:no:. Put some sense in your comments:)

Chaddi baniyas seem to jump to conclusions even b4 reading. The above is a classic example. Just go through my post where I repeatedly mentioned "almost all" and there is quite a bit of difference b/w 'all' and 'almost all'.

Dude. Semantics can go take a hike. The ground reality, both you and I know.

Yet another example of Chaddi baniyas not reading the posts properly and jumping to conclusions. Just go thru my previous posts where I repeatedly criticized them...How many times do I need to keep reiterating the same thing ?

All I can see is you indulging in mindless arguments honestly. And whats up with the chaddi fetish ?

Here we go again... I replied and posted some links in my previous comments about Indian muslims and Indian muslim leaders condemning the violence and fear mongering against North easterners and yet you failed to notice. Remove the pink chaddi and saffron glasses and you will be able to read and notice everything...

Typical skullcap. all talk, no show. how about starting with handing over the culprits to the police, taking out a rally condemning the riots, comemorating the Amar jawan jyoti again and most of all, ask that **** face Owaisi to shut his trap and not go wildly threatening from the floor of the parliament ?

Regarding these piecemeal 'condemnations' I am only reminded of a tamil proverb - pillayum killi vittutu, thottilayum aati vittutu meaning pinching the child and simultenously rocking the crade also.

A piece of advice to my compatriot --- Don't post garbage just for the sake of posting:no:. Put some sense in your comments:)

Ah ! If only people could actually practise what they preach.

Dude. Semantics can go take a hike. The ground reality, both you and I know.

Yet another example of Chaddi baniyas not reading the posts properly and jumping to conclusions. Just go thru my previous posts where I repeatedly criticized them...How many times do I need to keep reiterating the same thing ?

All I can see is you indulging in mindless arguments honestly. And whats up with the chaddi fetish ?

Typical skullcap. all talk, no show. how about starting with handing over the culprits to the police, taking out a rally condemning the riots, comemorating the Amar jawan jyoti again and most of all, ask that **** face Owaisi to shut his trap and not go wildly threatening from the floor of the parliament ?

Regarding these piecemeal 'condemnations' I am only reminded of a tamil proverb - pillayum killi vittutu, thottilayum aati vittutu meaning pinching the child and simultenously rocking the crade also.

Ah ! If only people could actually practise what they preach.

Yet another example of Chaddi baniyas not reading the posts properly and jumping to conclusions. Just go thru my previous posts where I repeatedly criticized them...How many times do I need to keep reiterating the same thing:hitwall:?

Denial??? Who's denying???:hitwall:

I applaud you for your efforts, however, you and the trolls you are engaging are certainly not on the same page. You are engaging them objectively, trolls are responding with obnoxious and standard trolling circular logic devoid of any substance.

I do hope that you continue to keep it civil unlike the trolls.

The only group that make sense to me in India is ULFA.

If you feel that being 'centrist' means overlooking the fringe and fanatics of a particular community but targeting and blaming the whole of other community just because of the misdeeds of few fringe elements of that community then you must check its meaning once again in a standard reputed dictionary.

What is the need for discussing the fanatics of a particular community here? or to be specific hindu fanatics? The last 3 weeks is all about tribals vs illegals which got turned into muslim riots in mumbai and UP. And an official whose name was withheld claimed hindu fanatic groups were responsible for two issues.

1. 20% banned sites (alleged) - here is what I read from the same article you posted - " In these posts doctored images or videos showing alleged atrocities against tribal Bodos by Muslims have been tagged with provocative captions and point to extremist Hindu groups trying to fish in troubled waters to target minorities and fan tensions."

You see the contents were about instigating the hindu community about the alleged atrocities of muslims against Bodos but do you see anyone take the bait here or the common public and come to the streets to riot against the muslims in support of Bodos? none.

2. SMSs were spread by these groups (again alleged) - An innocent muslim boy was arrested for sharing SMSs with his friends in Town Hall, Coimbatore. So what is the government waiting for instead of arresting people from these groups? The government is not a friend of any hindu groups. So if they have not arrested anyone from , you see the unanimous officer's claim does not have any truth.

If they arrest the people of these groups, it will be only a good thing but none have happened till now and it shows that the propaganda machine have started working furiously.

You on the other hand started bringing in Christians, Sikhs, SL tamils and all groups which had nothing to do with religion at all to show all religions in bad light.

I want you to open your eyes and isolate the incidents of 3 weeks and acknowledge the fact that there is an issue with the radicals coming to roost and they have played a dangerous game by desecrating war memorials and other religious gods' statues and assaulting NE people in Pune and causing panic.

And you can use your own convoluted dictionary to look up the meaning of centrist and again I do not give a damn.

YOu missed the bulls eye by huge margin. I meant genuine ULFA not the fake ULFA handed over by BD government.

Now read the following.

ULFA warns Indians in Assam

The ULFA Sunday warned of attacks on Indians in Assam if "atrocities" on Assamese people did not halt in other parts of the country.

A statement signed by its elusive chief Paresh Baruah alleged that 14 Assamese youth had been killed in "mainland India".

"The atrocities on Assamese ... must be stopped immediately, failing which we will be forced to take necessary action on Indians living here," said the statement.

The statement also warned India-based Muslim groups against spreading communal hatred in Assam.

It charged All India United Democratic Front chief Badaruddin Ajmal with spreading communal hatred by saying Muslims were being killed in Assam.

The ULFA statement follows ethnic violence in Assam and the consequent flight of thousands of Assamese from places like Bangalore and Pune due to mysterious telephonic threats.

ULFA warns non-Assamese in Assam

You don't matter.

They will fry your arse if you venture near a hundred miles of them.

They are Indians and proudly so.

Now get the hell off...

According to you, my kinds already there to fry your arses you angry man. LOL

Amusing the indians are accusing right left while closing eyes to own flaws and two dozen sepratist movements, of which Assam is also affected.

Above all when you have 1985 Accord then why you even call these Bangladeshi Muslims as migrants

Back
Top Bottom