What's new

Assam violence death toll rises to 21, shoot-at-sight order issued

those people are bihari?:lol:

BTW. That photo was uploaded by NE most popular weekly magazine not NSF but those words are 100% said by NSF.

Just wait these poonting Bangladeshis will Brand Naga as "Hindutva Group".

Meanwhile, I read that news about proposed Naga action on illegal immigrants on BBC.

Bengali muslims who stayed in India during partition accepted secular India as their country.

Thats good.... They are Indian and whatever they do belongs to India.

why not you check my link first

Immigrants; Naga Students

BTW. What is your opinion about statement of Naga Student's Federation (NSF)?

May be you want to say that you know than those people who live there by just sitting in USA

Well I just read your link. Thats a great development from Naga students' part. They already realized that these people can not be evicted as they are Indians (even though they used IBI term in that) and Nagas will face backlash in other part of the country if they want to do that.

Just wait these poonting Bangladeshis will Brand Naga as "Hindutva Group".

Meanwhile, I read that news about proposed Naga action on illegal immigrants on BBC.

Neither Bodo nor Naga are Hindutva. Only Hindutva I see with are Assamese and BJP/AGP but they are already marginalized by strong Islamic force in Assam.

Your poonting wont make them Bangladeshi. We have a clear laid out procedure which identifies Bangladeshis. We are no backward county like India.
YA YA, last time i heared that you guys are warning US and other developed nations of the world with your mighty weapons,
you guys know that you won't survive a forth night in a confrontation with INDIA, but are big mouthed to talk about INDIA.

These people look like Bihari. Anyways they need to go back to Bihar. I support indigenous people who have every right to kick mainland Indian out of their land.
any one born in INDIA with ansystral (mother or fathers side) blood line indigenious to the 28 states and 7 union teritories of the Republic of India, then he/she is an INDIAN.

IF you have a new explanation for who is an INDIAN, i am eager to hear it

Thats good.... They are Indian and whatever they do belongs to India.

Well I just read your link. Thats a great development from Naga students' part. They already realized that these people can not be evicted as they are Indians (even though they used IBI term in that) and Nagas will face backlash in other part of the country if they want to do that.

Neither Bodo nor Naga are Hindutva. Only Hindutva I see with are Assamese and BJP/AGP but they are already marginalized by strong Islamic force in Assam.

There is no strong Islamic force in Assam and there are no historic claims of muslims in Assam even in Mughal period. What ever strong force you are saying are all Illegal immigrants.

Dude. Semantics can go take a hike. The ground reality, both you and I know.

You seem to know everything ;)

All I can see is you indulging in mindless arguments honestly. And whats up with the chaddi fetish ?

Honestly?? When did Chaddi Baniyas started doing things honestly?? Well I thought Chaddi Baniyas love this kind of Fetish, Isn't it the case:undecided:???

Typical skullcap. all talk, no show. how about starting with handing over the culprits to the police, taking out a rally condemning the riots, comemorating the Amar jawan jyoti again and most of all, ask that **** face Owaisi to shut his trap and not go wildly threatening from the floor of the parliament ?

The next time they demonstrate and condemn, I would ask them to sign the attendance register at your place as you seem to be busy fantasizing in Shakha:angel:. Owaisi has his freedom of speech, If you deem it wrong then sue him as your Loony Swamy often does...

Regarding these piecemeal 'condemnations' I am only reminded of a tamil proverb - pillayum killi vittutu, thottilayum aati vittutu meaning pinching the child and simultenously rocking the crade also.

This proverb aptly describes the antics of Chaddi baniya sena as they first spread rumors and create panic and then nurse their wounds as they recently did...

Ah ! If only people could actually practise what they preach.

Hope you at least follow this....

There is no strong Islamic force in Assam and there are no historic claims of muslims in Assam even in Mughal period. What ever strong force you are saying are all Illegal immigrants.

Assam historically shared by both Bengalis and other tribes since prehistoric time. Ahom people migrated there in 13th century. So your claim of not having Muslim or Bengali in Assam is NULL and VOID.

Your kind works as maids and Rickshaw pullers. As long as we allow them.

And then they meet their inevitable fate. ;)

Then why all these whining about illegals are going to take over India. Self contradictory?

Assam historically shared by both Bengalis and other tribes since prehistoric time. Ahom people migrated there in 13th century. So your claim of not having Muslim or Bengali in Assam is NULL and VOID.

Being Bengali in Assam is not the problem.

Being Bangladeshi is.

Then why all these whining about illegals are going to take over India. Self contradictory?

The illegals are ungrateful wretches. They indulge in petty crimes and sometimes even terror.

They can't take over anything but they are disgusting and need to be kicked out back to where they cam from. We don't need them.

Being Bengali in Assam is not the problem.

Being Bangladeshi is.

The illegals are ungrateful wretches. They indulge in petty crimes and sometimes even terror.

They can't take over anything but they are disgusting and need to be kicked out back to where they cam from. We don't need them.

There is no Bangladeshi in Assam. Bangladeshis live in Bangladesh.

You can rest in peace now.

There is no Bangladeshi in Assam. Bangladeshis live in Bangladesh.

You can rest in peace now.

That we'll decide. Not you.

Bengali != Muslim. The native Muslims of Assams are as much united against the illegal pests as the Bodos.

Actually mindless bickering aside of how the protests went...my question, why there was a protest in the first place ? What has the plight of Rohingya muslims got to do with Indian muslims ? Is the dangerous cancer of "thekedaari" creeping inside Indian society also ? If so, then that concept of putting religion ahead of country must be nipped in the blood.

=========

The next time they demonstrate and condemn, I would ask them to sign the attendance register at your place as you seem to be busy fantasizing in Shakha.. Owaisi has his freedom of speech, If you deem it wrong then sue him as your Loony Swamy often does...

Unfortunately that will not happen. There will be no protests for these kind of actions. Only for some foreigners being killed in Myanmar or Palestine will there be protests. I know the mindset.

This proverb aptly describes the antics of Chaddi baniya sena as they first spread rumors and create panic and then nurse their wounds as they recently did...

Why are you so stuck up on those who "allegedly" sent 20% of the hate SMS when you can conveniently ignore the rest 80% ? Read up on this, this, this etc. All those arrested till now for sending hate SMS were from one particular community.

What about those who desecrated the AJJ, those who desecrated the Lord Buddha and Lord Mahavira idols, those who physically indulged in the riots for all to see after the friday prayers for Ummah sake - in Ranchi, in mumbai, in Lucknow, in Pune ? Whose handiwork is this, this, this, this, this and this ?. Is your victimhoood mentality such huge ? Do you think people should be nice to you when you are not to them ? Actually if people indulge in such acts and apologists like you try to brush it off away then definitely you are creating the ground for sending hate SMS - oh, the alleged 20% of them . That is a fault of your own making. Hate begets hate. Live with it and dont cry on TN that you are being denied flats etc.

That we'll decide. Not you.

Bengali != Muslim. The native Muslims of Assams are as much united against the illegal pests as the Bodos.

There is nothing called native muslim. There are native tribes and native bengali (Muslim + Hindu). Internet Hindu like you always go about circular logic and cant get the head straight. Internet Hindu like you tried to make it communal but Bengalis in Assam know your color and they are united against Hindutva/BJP/AGP conspiracy. There is no conflict btn Hindu Bengali and Muslim Bengali in Assam.

Cheers......

There is nothing called native muslim. There are native tribes and native bengali (Muslim + Hindu). Internet Hindu like you always go about circular logic and cant get the head straight. Internet Hindu like you tried to make it communal but Bengalis in Assam know your color and they are united against Hindutva/BJP/AGP conspiracy. There is no conflict btn Hindu Bengali and Muslim Bengali in Assam.

Cheers......

That negates your very Raison d'être! There goes the two nation theory down the drain!

Why are you alive then?

Cheers......

There is, cyber jehadi. That is why there was an East Pakistan and then Bangladesh. Now try wrapping your skull cap around that.

I'll repeat all Bengalis in Assam are not illegal. But there are illegal Bangladeshis who also speak bengali. They will either by lawfully deported to BD or unlawfully to jahannum by the tribes there.

That negates your very Raison d'être! There goes the two nation theory down the drain!

Why are you alive then?

Two nation theory as flawed and incomplete. There are more works needs to be done in it. :-)

There is, cyber jehadi. That is why there was an East Pakistan and then Bangladesh. Now try wrapping your skull cap around that.

I'll repeat all Bengalis in Assam are not illegal. But there are illegal Bangladeshis who also speak bengali. They will either by lawfully deported to BD or unlawfully to jahannum by the tribes there.

I am talking about Assam Bengali who are unique and out of any theory. Hindu and Muslim Bengali are facing much bigger threat than within themselves.

For the second part, No Bangladeshi ever gone to Assam after 1947 except Hindus and then Biharis. Both of them are the group of people belongs to you. Why are you crying foul?

Back
Top Bottom