Assalamualaikum dear PDF members! Here is my covert introduction :-)

Ghazwa e Hind

BANNED
I am a defense analyst who is defending the defenders of Pakistan on many web forums from last several years. I am also following updates from PDF since many years and joined it few days ago. Alhamdulilah my experience till now is good with all Pakistani members of this forum. The only problem i faced is from the trolls.

Allah Kareem bless you all. I will post many interesting things in this forum inshaAllah.

JazakAllah Khair.

Soldier from OP: Sir, target engaged and i can see high flames by our intial fire.
Me: Continue the fire until we cook them!

your username is not little bit troll itself ?
brother, Ghazwa e Hind is not mine or anyone's personal idea. It is a hadees shareef and any Muslim cannot mock this concept. Hindus don't respect ahadees that's why they troll this concept.

Welcome on board. Enjoy your stay.
JazakAllah! Allah Kareem bless you bhai!

brother, Ghazwa e Hind is not mine or anyone's personal idea. It is a hadees shareef and any Muslim cannot mock this concept. Hindus don't respect ahadees that's why they troll this concept.
Well as much as I agree with you, pissing them off, even before opening your mouth, you have already defeated the purpose of you being here. Do kindly consider changing it.

Best Regards.

Well as much as I agree with you, pissing them off, even before opening your mouth, you have already defeated the purpose of you being here. Do kindly consider changing it.

Best Regards.
can anyone change its name on PDF??? if yes, then please guide me. Also tell me something about connection between number of messages and ranks!

You can post on @WebMaster profile page and request a name change. Secondly, the higher the number of posts, the higher your rank. I wouldn't give it to much thought, doesn't mean anything.

Well you could start with, My name is XYZ, I'm XX yrs old, I live in ........, By profession I am a...........

No problem. Anytime bro.
this introduction is just like a new thread which i opened. Was searching the method for opening a new thread and found it accidentally. You are a new member, so i think you cannot do this until specific time.
Thank you guys, I got this error saying something about 29 posts? I posted a few messages but my number of messages is not increasing

Some forums postings, like Members Club do not increase your post counts. So posting in other areas will definitely help you.