What's new

Assalamualaikum dear PDF members! Here is my covert introduction :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well let us know when you make up your mind :p:

:lol:Am I? Hmm, you'll learn after a few posts. But I hope not to be using this account for too much longer.

Thank you guys, I got this error saying something about 29 posts? I posted a few messages but my number of messages is not increasing

@Indus Falcon is correct, posts in the Members section and Members Introduction section don't count towards a persons post count. Also, unless accepted by a senior member, TTA, TTC or Professional, Mod or Admin, you can't post in the Seniors Cafe.

Just keep plugging away, thirty posts will come soon enough.

You and I are going to engage in some good debates..... fundo! :p:

:crazy_pilot::dirol::triniti:

On topic: Welcome to PDF :welcome::pdf:

brother, Ghazwa e Hind is not mine or anyone's personal idea. It is a hadees shareef and any Muslim cannot mock this concept. Hindus don't respect ahadees that's why they troll this concept.

You and I are going to engage in some good debates..... fundo! :p:

:crazy_pilot::dirol::triniti:

On topic: Welcome to PDF :welcome::pdf:
InshaAllah, positive and constructive debates are always good but trolling by some non-serious members wastes our time. We are here to learn and debate. This is not a facebook to wander around.

Allah Bless you :-):victory1::victory1:

I am a defense analyst

Recreational I take it? If not would you point me in the direction of some of your analysis?

I too know a few things about "defense", so I'm always interested in probing another knowledge of defense affairs.

How you respond will determine how forceful I am when discussing with you. Those without a solid background on defense matters, like most people here, tend to get more leeway from me when making mistakes.

I expect professionalism from a professional analyst.

And where are my manners?

:welcome:2:pdf:

but still making dual a/c is shit and should be prohibited .

Of course it is, which is why that account is dead, created only to explain a situation that occurred between me and Webmaster... not you. It's no longer used or usable.

Again, without the proper background you're talking without context. You aren't familiar with the situation, you know nothing about the situation, don't make yourself part of it.

and thats very rude.

Here's a warning: desist.

My affairs, especially when you know nothing regarding the context of my private conversations with Webmaster, leads you to a false conclusion and analysis.

Continue this conversation and I will afford you a negative rating. Continue it further and we'll have a problem you don't want.

That account was created to ensure Webmaster received a message I sent him, nothing more. It has no use, it will never have a use.

Last edited:
Of course it is, which is why that account is dead, created only to explain a situation that occurred between me and Webmaster... not you. It's no longer used or usable.

Again, without the proper background you're talking without context. You aren't familiar with the situation, you know nothing about the situation, don't make yourself part of it.

Here's a warning: desist.

My affairs, especially when you know nothing regarding the context or my private conversations with Webmaster, leads you to a false conclusion and analysis.

Continue this conversation and I will afford you a negative rating. Continue it further and we'll have a problem you don't want.

That account was created to ensure Webmaster received a message I sent him, nothing more. It has no use, it will never have a use.
it was my fault i apologies it..
but then you were so rude and offensive then.(there is no need for that,that was my mistake)

Recreational I take it? If not would you point me in the direction of some of your analysis?

I too know a few things about "defense", so I'm always interested in probing another knowledge of defense affairs.

How you respond will determine how forceful I am when discussing with you. Those without a solid background on defense matters, like most people here, tend to get more leeway from me when making mistakes.

I expect professionalism from a professional analyst.

And where are my manners?

:welcome:2:pdf:
Shit!
Can we please spare him,sonov :lol:

I am a defense analyst who is defending the defenders of Pakistan on many web forums from last several years. I am also following updates from PDF since many years and joined it few days ago. Alhamdulilah my experience till now is good with all Pakistani members of this forum. The only problem i faced is from the trolls.

Allah Kareem bless you all. I will post many interesting things in this forum inshaAllah.

JazakAllah Khair.
Hello GH,
Welcome to Pakistan Defence Forum.We welcome professionals and analysts around the world to help us built up a better community,where we work together to make best possible analysis we can.I see,that you are new and emotional.You may meet up with various people whose ideas reciprocate with yours and have million reasons to justify.If you survived,then we will consider this as your huge achievement.
Anyways,I advise you to ask webmaster to change your ID.Choose more neutral ones and try to keep your cool while debating.Happy analysis.

regards

Shit!
Can we please spare him,sonov :lol:

Hello GH,
Welcome to Pakistan Defence Forum.We welcome professionals and analysts around the world to help us built up a better community,where we work together to make best possible analysis we can.I see,that you are new and emotional.You may meet up with various people whose ideas reciprocate with yours and have million reasons to justify.If you survived,then we will consider this as your huge achievement.
Anyways,I advise you to ask webmaster to change your ID.Choose more neutral ones and try to keep your cool while debating.Happy analysis.

regards
InshaAllah will try my best to test my intellectual capabilities here. Allah Kareem bless you guys. You are supporting our jawans on this front. Its also a duty which you and many other forums fulfilling.

I am a defense analyst who is defending the defenders of Pakistan on many web forums from last several years. I am also following updates from PDF since many years and joined it few days ago. Alhamdulilah my experience till now is good with all Pakistani members of this forum. The only problem i faced is from the trolls.

Allah Kareem bless you all. I will post many interesting things in this forum inshaAllah.

JazakAllah Khair.

welcome and watch your six!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom