What's new

Assalam O Alikum, from Abbottabad.

agree with you the name does not sound real .May be he is from the gora qabiristan over there i.e a resident of 18th century :lol:

Even the people of gora qabiristan don't have this name. Well in op he shouldn't have mentioned "my name is ...." when obviously its a chosen id and not his name.

Hello, I am from Faisalabad and my name is Denzel Washington
images%20(7).jpeg

Even the people of gora qabiristan don't have this name. Well in op he shouldn't have mentioned "my name is ...." when obviously its a chosen id and not his name.
By the way i have visited that gora qabirstan in February this year ,one hell of a interesting historical place behind piffers mess.

By the way i have visited that gora qabirstan in February this year ,one hell of a interesting historical place behind piffers mess.

Except for Army cantonment(s) that city is a mess already. It used to be peaceful quite lovely ....... now its all dust, traffic and ugly construction.

Except for Army cantonment(s) that city is a mess already. It used to be peaceful quite lovely ....... now its all dust, traffic and ugly construction.

Dust will settle, once BRT initiative is completed. BRT initiative was started without provision of alternative traffic routes, and this created a lot of problems for peoples in the beginning. But this city will always be populated, just observe traffic jams on Mondays, when telecommuters rush to this particular city!

Dust will settle, once BRT initiative is completed. BRT initiative was started without provision of alternative traffic routes, and this created a lot of problems for peoples in the beginning. But this city will always be populated, just observe traffic jams on Mondays, when telecommuters rush to this particular city!

Are we talking about Abbottabad or Peshawar? There is no BRT in Abbottabad.

Agree with you.The main beauty of abbotabad comes with army presence ,without the army presence the city has a little to offer and becoming a dirty mess.
Agree ,last time i faced lots of traffic problems when i was entering and exiting the city.

Agree with you.The main beauty of Abbotabad comes with army presence ,without the army presence the city has a little to offer and becoming a dirty mess.

You probably know that Islamabad, the Capital of Pakistan is the only planned city of Pakistan. Islamabad was developed during 1960's through aid in foreign loan. All other cities just sprawled randomly, look at the ugly urban sprawl of Rawalpindi & Karachi. Had the Government intervened, we might had wide roads, wide lanes, parking facilities, zero traffic jams, proper sewerage disposal tunnels, proper water pipelines etc, etc, by now.

Now the peoples will die, but they will never let go inches of land for the expansion of road or streets. During my last days at Abbottabad, traffic jams irritated me a lot. And it gets worse, from May to September, when all tourists use the same route to access the northern areas.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom