What's new

Assad regime buys oil from Daesh: Germany

IS in Iraq is amde up of Saddam's Army, His Generals are running IS.

that is speculation... it is more possible that saddam's fighters ( ideologically sound ) are in syria and fighting against fsa and co.

Thanks god he has some brain instead of brain dead alevis like yourself.

you have something against alevis??

well, the repetitive lies, trolling and hateful/nationalist posts by most turk members and indian members ( not to speak of the saudis ) have convinced me to limit my participation on the forum.

Lets face it its probably true, his biggest enemies are the rebels not ISIS, and oil is oil, if he needs it he will buy it.

You poor fool.

I'm on the other side, and have had to pay for it. On PDF. Do your homework next time.

It's clique, btw, not click. Don't use complicated words.

He's insane. Don't engage with him or you will lose brain cells, you need to save some to educate your countrymen.:p:

Turkey downing Russian plane was a very calculated move. Soon after Paris attack, potential international coalition against ISIS and anti-Asad rebels was in formation but they have made sure that clear distinction should be made in between ISIS and these rebels. US is clearly reluctant in involving herself into Syria and more likely they will be very selective in their bombings so as the NATO.

Daesh means "Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant" in Arabic. So saying "Daesh" doesn't actually make any difference.

Daesh means "Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant" in Arabic. So saying "Daesh" doesn't actually make any difference.
It does for the Western kids who dont know any arabic. For them Daesh is something distant, Islamic State par contraire is something they can relate more too. And thus Islamic State will gain more sympathy than Daesh.
The term Islamic State is beautifull for propaganda purposes.

+ I just read
"Zeba Khan, writing for the Boston Globe, has explained why “Daesh” could be read as an insult: “Depending on how it is conjugated in Arabic, it can mean anything from ‘to trample down and crush’ to ‘a bigot who imposes his view on others.’"

And the most important thing maybe is the fact that when we reffer to ISIS as Daesh, than maybe there is a chance that Nutella can make a little girl realy happy at last. :D
5-Year-Old Girl Denied Personalized Nutella Jar Because Her Name is Isis

Luay al-Khatteeb is a nonresident fellow in the Brookings Doha Center, focusing on the geopolitics and political economy of the GCC and Iraq. He is the founder and director of the Iraq Energy Institute and serves as senior advisor to the Federal Parliament of Iraq for energy policy and economic reform. His experiences in the private sector span more than 20 years, and he is a frequent commentator on issues related to energy security, economics, and politics in the Gulf region.

"ISIS militants seized four small oilfields when they swept through northern Iraq in June and currently control oilfields in the oil-rich Syrian province of Deir al-Zor.
Such developments have prompted the United Nations Security Council last month to warn against trading in oil from “terrorist groups.” The Council also threatened to impose sanctions on nations that take part in such trades.
So far, the ISIS oil trading has been active with buyers in Jordan, Turkey, Syria and Iran, said Luay al-Khatteeb, a visiting fellow at the Brookings Doha Center and serves as the director of the Iraq Energy Institute.
“ISIS controls smuggling routes and the crude transported by tankers to Jordan via Anbar province, to Iran via Kurdistan, to Turkey via Mosul, to Syria's local market and to the Kurdistan region of Iraq, where most of it gets refined locally,” Al-Khatteeb said in an interview with the CNN."

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/per...makes-up-to-3-million-daily-in-oil-sales.html

OMG, you are the typical albanian moron. Maybe Erdogan did knew that it was a trap/scheme of Iranian hizbollah to Lure Turkey into WAR with Israel? Thanks god he has some brain instead of brain dead alevis like yourself.

Only a dumb albo like you constantly emberassing himself on the net. Please stop it! LOL

Please do not disturb the azzpain of chinese, Indian, russian trolls/fanboys anymore. I like them so much, so hilarious when they drawn in their own HATRED. LOLZ

hey chinese, Indian and russian fanboyz/gurlz..

@ptldM3 @senheiser @Beast @TaiShang @jamahir @ultron @Hypersonicmissiles @Politico @GURU DUTT

48548412.jpg

:lol::rofl:

dumarse turk check my flags on my profile and see if i fall in category of those countries u mentioned. just because i say that daesh is turkey supported dont mean i must change my nationality of origin

someone from the country of the major buyer of oil from ISIS is blaming Assad to buy some.

funny.

OMG, you are the typical albanian moron. Maybe Erdogan did knew that it was a trap/scheme of Iranian hizbollah to Lure Turkey into WAR with Israel? Thanks god he has some brain instead of brain dead alevis like yourself.

Only a dumb albo like you constantly emberassing himself on the net. Please stop it! LOL

Please do not disturb the azzpain of chinese, Indian, russian trolls/fanboys anymore. I like them so much, so hilarious when they drawn in their own HATRED. LOLZ

hey chinese, Indian and russian fanboyz/gurlz..

@ptldM3 @senheiser @Beast @TaiShang @jamahir @ultron @Hypersonicmissiles @Politico @GURU DUTT

48548412.jpg

:lol::rofl:

EL-TURCO.........

u such a typical turk ...a deutsch slave :lol:. when germans get fed up they will put u and ur kind in gas chambers since jew slaves left germany 4 israel 2 be replace by arrogant turk slave like u. even indian is better than turk who is slave 2 west.

We will dispose the pink german pussies together with the negroid subhumans they like so much.

We will dispose the pink german pussies together with the negroid subhumans they like so much.

oh my my... you joined yesterday and you know so many people :undecided: and you hate russians, north koreans, chinese, progressive egyptians, south asians, germans, libyans... :what:

and what is your hate for the "masons"?? did they not accept you??

and i am sure i have seen one turk member use "chits" ( for shits ) before.

oh my my... you joined yesterday and you know so many people :undecided: and you hate russians, north koreans, chinese, progressive egyptians, south asians, germans, libyans... :what:

and what is your hate for the "masons"?? did they not accept you??

and i am sure i have seen one turk member use "chits" ( for shits ) before.

I am sure you want to sleep now. Take a good nap.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom