What's new

Asma Jehangir Blasts Pasha For meeting Mansoor Ijaz

PPP is playing dirty tricks to divert peoples attentions from the sh!!tiy performance and corruption. They are putting all their desperate efforts to become Siyasi Shaheed, so that they can have excuse.

Leaving the comical attacks on Asma Jehangir's appearence aside, she seems to be on the offensive towards Pak Army / ISI in defense of her client. Legally offensive that is, of course. But considering the influence of ISI in Pakistan, it is hard to imagine that they did not have their own pool of equally good, talented and bright individuals for the legal front as well. So I expect these 'allegations' to be swfitly countered, as and when required.

On a side note, there are no laws to govern spy agencies as the Chief Justice Iftikhar Mohammad Chaudhary himself, rather sarcastically, conceded last year. At the time, the Cheif Justice maintained that any judgment may 'open a Pandora's box'. Because you see, since there is no law for spy agencies, the 'grey area' for their activities, as they like to call it in legal terms, appears to be more like a 'black hole'. Simply put, you can't have a ticket for over-speeding if there aren't any laws made for over-speeding.

There probably will be a lot of red faces in the ISI. Or is the ISI going to see red? This kind of an offensive against the Establishment is something new.

To be honest, I think the ISI wouldn't be bothered at all. It's not the first time an allegation has been thrown and the number for such kinds of allegations haven't exactly been a handful to say the least. Still, one would expect from ISI not to be this soft or caring in the first place.
Will it change the dynamics of the lopsided equation between the government and the Army/ISI which call the shots? Or will it be more of the same? Has the lame duck government started to show some spunk? Or is it a flash in the pan? :cool:

I doubt such allegations would change a thing, if any at all especially for the current 'democratic' regime.

Although, it seems the lame duck government has surprisingly started an upbeat about matters, but unfortunately it's too little, too late for them to get any momentum.

And the million dollar question: Who 'owns' and controls Pakistan's nuclear assets? The civilian dispensation or the Army?

As far as the 'control' of nuclear assets by the current administration is concerned, realistically speaking, a good example would be a sign usually posted on private properties.

YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED
TRESPASSERS WILL BE SHOT AT

I think that just about sums up any hints the current administration might come up with for controlling nuclear assets, if there were any, ever.

That's her (Asma Jehangir) for you Imran Bhai. Do I need to say more.

374342_10150436597802019_535097018_9204589_1350690083_n.jpg

Jaisa des waisa bhais ... nothing wrong in it.. My brother went india ... and obviously when you visit munder or other sacred places ... even who has posted this pic ... he will also do the same ... like my brother also did........... Grow up dear

Back
Top Bottom