What's new

Ask your question about Iran

I usually take a fortnight off in the winters to ride to the mountains. I guess that much. Can't see me getting more.
i mean howmany day are you going to spend in your travel to Iran.
do you know that i live in a city which hosted the ski world cup this summer?

i mean howmany day are you going to spend in your travel to Iran.
do you know that i live in a city which hosted the ski world cup this summer?

I guess just a day (to and fro) bro. It will be by flight and I think flying time wise its no more than Dubai (3-4 hours). 14 days in Iran. 20-30 very noisy opinionated teens. Heaven! :coffee:

Yes.No problem with that.

No,because Syria is a strategic ally.Has nothing to do with religion,Arabs are trying to show it as a sectarian war,and with terrorists they are arming,they have actually turned Syrian crisis in to a sectarian war.
I agree syria is very much important to Iranians. NOT ASAD.(Should not think that only ASAD should rule syria) As of now i am not supporting Free Syrian Army which doesnt know what after Asad.
My question is will u support a group which will bring proper system in Syria. Which is not hostile to Iran.

I guess just a day (to and fro) bro. It will be by flight and I think flying time wise its no more than Dubai (3-4 hours). 14 days in Iran. 20-30 very noisy opinionated teens. Heaven! :coffee:

14 days?2 days in Tehran+2 days in Isfahan+2 days in Yazd+2 days in kerman+2 days in shiraz+ 2 days in kish island+3 days in northern Iran.

Mt. Damavand and some of those gorgeous snowy places?

Skip Kish island, as you probably already have many similar places in India (Goa etc...)

Damavand and tochal and dizin are all very close to Tehran. So you should be able to access them there, around an hour travel or so.

Make sure you visit Tehran Grand Bazar. In the Bazar go to the gold and jewelley section, you can find a lot of Zoroastrian jewellry for souvenirs and such.

Why iran is not called Persia

Because Persian is one ethnicity of Iran out of many. It would be similar to naming the whole of India as Gujurat or Punjab.

Mt. Damavand and some of those gorgeous snowy places?

mt. damavand is so close to the Tehran.even it can be seen from the city.also you can reach the shemshak ski resort whichis located near Tehran.but if you wanne reach the dizin ski resot (host of world cup) you can visit my city ,karaj(40 km distance with Tehran).

Thanks guys. I will start looking at maps and stuff. Seems Iran is a big country but populations seem to be concentrated in pockets, city clusters?
Iran is a vast country but most of the population is concntrated in north,north west and west of the country.hopefully you will see karaj (with 2.5 m) is attached to Tehran(with 14 ml).and there are almost about 10 or more cities near these two cities.

1 how far do you think iran would go to save el assad and his regime in syria ? what if nato or GCC invaded syria ?
2 do you have a back up plan to supply hezbollah with arms if syria became hostile to iran and the regime changed there ?

1 how far do you think iran would go to save el assad and his regime in syria ? what if nato or GCC invaded syria ?
2 do you have a back up plan to supply hezbollah with arms if syria became hostile to iran and the regime changed there ?
1-i believe Iran wont stop supporting assad unless nato attacks syria.but if PGCC attacks Syria Iran will defend Syria as well.
2-if Iran loose Syria .then Iran wont be able to even talk about free palestine.palestine will be forgotten forever.

Back
Top Bottom