What's new

ask me any thing ,crypto currencies / finance / !

25lac is a decent sum. go for real estate ( prices are low these days) , check DHA city lahore or bahria . this is a good time to get in real estate

you can easily get a 10 marla file in DHA city lahore( for around 25) and once you get possession around 2-3 years later, it will be 60 - 70 lacs, easiest sure money you can make

i do arbitrage

i buy from person A at 10 rs, and i sell to person B for 10+ X% profit ( usually 7 - 8 percent )

im sort of a liquidity provider in the mkt .

in parallel , i make long term 'sniping' shots , ie, i buy a large chunk when mkts are 'depressed' and sell the news when mkts are high ( risky approach and not recommended for beginners , )
I am from karachi. Property rates are high here. :3

What do you think of investment in Gulberg greens housing society Islamabad?

Also recommend some place for commercial investments.

no idea about GG, i have to visit it next month though . will report then

commercial plots are too expensive and return in the form of rents is negligible ( businesses arent able to afford rents nowadays ) . a better idea is to buy residential plots which are a discount these days

how to predict gold bullion market?
does it has anything to do with dow,jones
or jpy

Interests rates are going down in all of the Western World. In Australia it is only 0.75%, same in NZ, EU sitting towards 0%. US 2%. There is talk of QE in Australia and the rest of the Western economies. Australian Real Estate prices are going down despite such low interest rates. IMF is advocating "Negative Interest Rates" meaning you pay the banks to hold your money! In view of all this, my Questions are:

1- In your view, what do you see the future of "Interest Rates" in US, and what is the impact of a very low interest rate environment on Investment Bonds, US Dollar, Managed Funds like Vanguards, and other investment options?
2- Impact on Stock Markets ? Do you see a crash happening in US Stock markets like in 2008?
3- Major Banks Stability?
4- Least riskiest investment options (minus Real Estate)? You want to hold liquidity.
5- And lastly, What is the future looking like for Gold? From a year ago at Australian $53,000, the Gold is now at A$71,000. Has the Gold prices peaked or have they more to run?

Thanks.

25lac is a decent sum. go for real estate ( prices are low these days) , check DHA city lahore or bahria . this is a good time to get in real estate

you can easily get a 10 marla file in DHA city lahore( for around 25) and once you get possession around 2-3 years later, it will be 60 - 70 lacs, easiest sure money you can make
Don’t forget, reason there is a sudden increase in property prices ( or gold, silver etc) in last 2-3 years, because rupee devalued against dollar.

hi ,

ask me anything regarding investing, trading, crypto currencies , etc .

i invest ,trade in stocks, cryptos, some real estate here and there

i believe there is a lack of awareness among people regarding financial education and investing in general .

no universities( not even harvard) teach real financial education and investing strategies , which i believe is a must study if you want to achieve financial independence. ( my goal)

more so , mainstream media will never tell you the inside working , real knowledge of financial industry

ask me anything , post a question, and i will answer to the best of knowledge and experience ( im a person who has made and lost his OWN money , LOL ) , and as they say , experience is the best teacher , so im open to share it with you guys so you dont make the same mistakes i did !
I got loads of questions and stuff to discuss. Can we connect directly?

is there any AI app through which we can invest in stock?

Plenty of apps, website and brokers. I currently own stock/shares in a company. They are basically a broker and I just pay them to look after my shares.

That's a affordable price. I know some relatives who bought land in islamabad for 20lakhs and then after 3+years sold it for 90lakhs.

How safe do you think it is to purchase land in Bahria town or DHA because in Pakistan there is always a threat of people scamming you. All my relatives who make money in real estate have political connections with ppp guys. They even lick boots of the ppp politicians so I am assuming they request the politicians to back them if somebody scams them.

What do you think of investment in Gwadar?

how to predict gold bullion market?
does it has anything to do with dow,jones
or jpy

1. to be fair, no one can predict any thing with 100 percent precision .

2. dow jones and other stocks have generally no direct co relation vs gold, however, gold spot prices RISE higher once there are recessions in stocks and real estate ( implying people are moving to safe haven gold ) . the recent gold price surging to 1500 USD / oz is one indicator by economic experts that an overall global recession is around the corner and people are hedging .

my personal opinion on gold = it has very limited retail usage ( except jewellary) and its price is heaviliy manipulated via comex paper markets .

however,

chinese and russian central banks are buying gold en masse and using it to back up their currencies ( de dollarization actually ) .

Just as a general question for all....is investing in crypto Halal??

Some scholars have said that it's akin to gambling?? :confused:

I would personally like to invest and would like to know which cryptos are great for beginners but I'm not doing so because of religious reasons for now.

Interests rates are going down in all of the Western World. In Australia it is only 0.75%, same in NZ, EU sitting towards 0%. US 2%. There is talk of QE in Australia and the rest of the Western economies. Australian Real Estate prices are going down despite such low interest rates. IMF is advocating "Negative Interest Rates" meaning you pay the banks to hold your money! In view of all this, my Questions are:

1- In your view, what do you see the future of "Interest Rates" in US, and what is the impact of a very low interest rate environment on Investment Bonds, US Dollar, Managed Funds like Vanguards, and other investment options?
2- Impact on Stock Markets ? Do you see a crash happening in US Stock markets like in 2008?
3- Major Banks Stability?
4- Least riskiest investment options (minus Real Estate)? You want to hold liquidity.
5- And lastly, What is the future looking like for Gold? From a year ago at Australian $53,000, the Gold is now at A$71,000. Has the Gold prices peaked or have they more to run?

Thanks.

1. low interest rates means cheap credit . the vast amount of cheap paper cash is sloshing around and artificially pumps stocks and real estate ( and causes inflation) . eventually , every thing corrects .

the US stocks are now at an all time high thanks to this cheap money and buy backs . many tech IPOs are failing anyway ( UBER, We work etc) while experts are calling for a long over due correction ( read , recesssion) ,

point is, you cannot boost an economy by cheap credit , but that's exactly what the US federal reserve is doing, its just printed 65bn USD as part of quantitive easing

This will NOT end well !

regarding future of interest rates, well , read trump's tweets, he's calling for negative interest rates,!

2 . US stocks are at an all time high and have an overall P/E of 30+ ( you spend 30 dollars to make 1 dollars ) , this implies extreme over buying and calls for a major correction ( read, recession ) .

this can happen next month, next six months or 2020 end

3. banks are always stable on paper ( they were all stable pre-2008 ) , yet when all hell broke loose, even lehman brothers was illiquid .

banks will always tell you they are liquid and A+ rated,

4. least riskiest investment = farm land ( canal land preferably . farmland in my native gujranwala is 3 lac per canal ) , silver , lots of 9mm and 7.62mm rounds if you have money left

5. gold price tgt for 2020 june = 2000 USD / oz

reason, massive stockpiling by russian and chinese central banks) , massive QE by US Fed , brexit, and overall global slowdown

I got loads of questions and stuff to discuss. Can we connect directly?

PM me plz

P

How safe do you think it is to purchase land in Bahria town or DHA because in Pakistan there is always a threat of people scamming you. All my relatives who make money in real estate have political connections with ppp guys. They even lick boots of the ppp politicians so I am assuming they request the politicians to back them if somebody scams them.

What do you think of investment in Gwadar?

1. DHA = very very safe

fauji danda and GHQ is behind DHA . it has credibility and transparency . there is no question of qabza , unthinkable ,.

2. bahria= very low prices, credibility issues . future is uncertain of bahria once malik riaz is no more /dead.

bahria has no corporate structure, no board of governors, nothing . its a scam and a racket that will fold eventually

3. gwadar = dead investment ( for now) . wait for DHA gwadar or some other fauji society

I would personally like to invest and would like to know which cryptos are great for beginners but I'm not doing so because of religious reasons for now.

in islam, trading is encouraged , however, the following is NOT allowed .

1. interest

2. weight tampering ( naap tol me kami , milawat etc)

3. making promises and qasmain , lying

4. selling something without telling its faults

5. trading something NOT in your possession ( for eg, Futures trading, Option trading , leverage trading )

-----------

i have seen no authentic fatwas on crypto , yet

Do you see BTC price come down to 3000 level again?
and
What will be right time to enter PSX and in which sector

1. DHA = very very safe
fauji danda and GHQ is behind DHA . it has credibility and transparency . there is no question of qabza , unthinkable ,.

2. bahria= very low prices, credibility issues . future is uncertain of bahria once malik riaz is no more /dead.

bahria has no corporate structure, no board of governors, nothing . its a scam and a racket that will fold eventually

3. gwadar = dead investment ( for now) . wait for DHA gwadar or some other fauji society

Ok appreciate the information. I never knew DHA is safe. We all know about the qabza mafia, once you give your money, ID, registration. They will give you papers but will still sell your property to somebody else.

My relatives have bought properties in Bahria Town but they have backing from PPP leaders.

Gwadar I heard alot of people are investing in plots. There are many companies who take monthly fees if you buy a plot. Not sure how safe it is though.

Here a little secret... Successful Investors are build upon Failed ones...
I' m in love with FOMO masses... That way I can liquidate my stocks...

Anyway.
A bad Investor is "Only" an investor...

My take into good Investment... Buy a Farm and exploit it... or Buy Houses/Apartment that need renovation and resell it... and stay far from Stock market...

Cryptocurrency is very controversial, its similar to forex trading. What the scholars are saying is you cannot trade money with money and make profit because that is known as interest and also there is no product involved, all pointing towards interest.

The people who say it's fine say that this is modern way of business. We dont charge interest or take interest but make profit on the exchange rate or bitcoin rate. Similar to stock markets and also similar to face to face currency exchange. For example I want to exchange £10,000 when I visit Pakistan but the exchange rate is Rs150 so this will give me Rs15lakh but when I visit Pakistan i wait till the exchange rate goes up to Rs190 and this will give me Rs19lakh. So I received 4 Lakh extra.

Now Imagine doing 100x times a day. The same is with bitcoin. You keep exchanging coins because their value keeps going up and down.

Do you see BTC price come down to 3000 level again?
and
What will be right time to enter PSX and in which sector

1. i see Bitcoin falling to 5.5 to 6k levels ,( 3k i give a low probability, say 20 percent ) .

2. PSX will be dull for another six months to 1 year since we have a slowing economy, low growth rate + inflation that is forcing people to be risk averse and not ' invest ' ,

many blue chips have posted 50 percent less earnings this quarter and some even losses .

the major driver of psx = cement , steel , banks ( all are dull and boring at the moment ) . and it makes sense, construction and real estate is slow so these blue chips will be slow until we start an economic recovery around 2020 Q3.

to enter psx = 25k level

scripts to buy = mughal steel , DG cement , lucky cement , Searle , Engro , Fauji cement,

my hypothesis also takes into consideration the fact that global mkts are at an all time high and are due for a major correction ( read, recession ) . PSX can be dragged down too .

just be careful , very careful , volumes are low and major whales are OUT of the mkt for now

Ok appreciate the information. I never knew DHA is safe. We all know about the qabza mafia, once you give your money, ID, registration. They will give you papers but will still sell your property to somebody else.

My relatives have bought properties in Bahria Town but they have backing from PPP leaders.

Gwadar I heard alot of people are investing in plots. There are many companies who take monthly fees if you buy a plot. Not sure how safe it is though.

i cant speak for DHA karachi but DHA lahore is the safest , sure investment you can do

@Rasengan

pl take time and answer some questions

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom