What's new

Ask a question about Pakistan.

The same thing can be said that who wants to join Pakistan can go there. We dont have anything against them and fought side by side. First thing is first. You removed them from their home in the name of islam. The result was you lost your cause and rastriya rifles was form, resulting death of 600000. We can say the same thing that what can you expect when you betrayed us in the name religion and start ethnic cleansing. Only thing that is exposed to this world is that its not a freedom struggle, but ethnic cleansing of a particular minority in the name of freedom struggle, provoked by Pakistan. You lost your support. It was their land too. What ever slogan you choose, we dont have problem. We just listen just like entire world and then gain support.So first bring them back and then carry on fighting. Then you may get freedom. Otherwise violence will be replied with violence and brutal force.

peace

We r not talking about yr own country n her rules here. Spare us from this BS please.
The decisions on Pak n india happened in 47 but this is a different case as its pending since then. So this migration has to happen from Kashmir.

And by talking with u im getting an impression that u dont have an ABC knowledge about Kashmir n her liberation movement.
The cause of Kashmir is based on nationalism not Religion n we never asked yr kind to betray us on that nor did we based our movement in Islam.

And what makes u think that your in so control here??
This is our land n our decisions. And what do u think that the blood of innocent kashmiris will go in vein?
Its just a matter of time when internal community will turn on u and so will be our Muslim brothers from Afghanistan and Pakistan. Just let the NATO leave then we will dug yr own army's graves in Kashmir by our own hands.

Its just a matter of time.

Ok then it's quite far... I asked one of my friend... though he never visited GB, guessed 5-6 hours, but I had doubt... hence asked.... one more question.... K2 first base camp is near to Skardu right ?

hopefully some day the visa regime on both sides are relaxed people can visit each others , however I think you can obtain special permission from the govt of Pak, as I know an Indian journalist did visit gyari during the aftermath of the avalanche, plus there is also aman sethu bridge between both sides of the loc from where people travel to each other side also the LOC trade corridor

Same thing i can say that we are not talking about your rules. Does not matter what you think. Facts will remain facts. We can say the same thing that migration must happen. Regarding this " our", the our should not be confined to only one religion, but you people are confining it to yourself. And the movement based on nationalism died on 1990 when you start ethnic cleansing of minorities. I dont think anything. I just know the facts. you should not have started ethnic cleansing of minorities. And I can also say the same thing that Blood of innocent kashmiri Pundits will not go in vein. Say whatever you like to say. Actually the good thing is that minorities have left that valley. So it will be easier for security force to monitor and take action. As I said violence will be replied with violence and brutal force. You have made it communal struggle. Does not matter how much blood will be shed. The problem will be solved when you demand to bring back the kashmiri pundits to the valley. Till then, violence will be replied with violence.

Peace.

We r not talking about yr own country n her rules here. Spare us from this BS please.
The decisions on Pak n india happened in 47 but this is a different case as its pending since then. So this migration has to happen from Kashmir.

And by talking with u im getting an impression that u dont have an ABC knowledge about Kashmir n her liberation movement.
The cause of Kashmir is based on nationalism not Religion n we never asked yr kind to betray us on that nor did we based our movement in Islam.

This is our land n our decisions. And what do u think that the blood of innocent kashmiris will go in vein?
Its just a matter of time when internal community will turn on u and so will be our Muslim brothers from Afghanistan and Pakistan. Just let the NATO leave then we will dug yr own army's graves in Kashmir by our own hands.

Same thing i can say that we are not talking about your rules. Does not matter what you think. Facts will remain facts. We can say the same thing that migration must happen. Regarding this " our", the our should not be confined to only one religion, but you people are confining it to yourself. And the movement based on nationalism died on 1990 when you start ethnic cleansing of minorities. I dont think anything. I just know the facts. you should not have started ethnic cleansing of minorities. And I can also say the same thing that Blood of innocent kashmiri Pundits will not go in vein. Say whatever you like to say. Actually the good thing is that minorities have left that valley. So it will be easier for security force to monitor and take action. As I said violence will be replied with violence and brutal force. You have made it communal struggle. Does not matter how much blood will be shed. The problem will be solved when you demand to bring back the kashmiri pundits to the valley. Till then, violence will be replied with violence.

Peace.

The one who is mentioning facts is me not u so what matters is that people in majority think as this is how civilized nations work if u r one.

Thing is strait n clear we will never accept indian occupation n will fight till eventually we liberate our nation.

Goodbye.

Do Pakistanis celebrate any Hindu festivals like Diwali,holi etc?

In simple words no.

But hindus of pak do as its their religious festivals.

1) where did i said that read my post again.
2)Sure we just dont believe it but we know it.
Its u who is confused n ran out of ammo.

1. I did. Now its your turn.
2. I am still here. Waiting for you to come up with some facts.

As i said you may have your freedom when you bring back those kashmiri pundits to the valley and established them.The fact is you have started ethnic cleansing of minorities. You remove them out. that is a fact. other things are just statement. of course majorities in civilized countries majorities view is accepted. But another fact is in civilized countries minorities are not kicked out of their home on the basis of religion. Rhalib , ghalib and chalib, these options are not given to minorites in civilized countries. Since you have done both of this, the entire civilization will suffer. Rest of the things are just statements, whether you accept or not. Violence will be replied with violence and brutal force.

Peace.

The one who is mentioning facts is me not u so what matters is that people in majority think as this is how civilized nations work if u r one.

Thing is strait n clear we will never accept indian occupation n will fight till eventually we liberate our nation.

Goodbye.

In simple words no.

But hindus of pak do as its their religious festivals.

1. I did. Now its your turn.
2. I am still here. Waiting for you to come up with some facts.

1) my point was Kashmiri freedom fighters fought against hari singh n that was their intention only. But it was u who interfered in internal matters of kashmiris n sent in yr army to gain territory. If it wasnt for u then kashmir would have been peaceful.

2)let me give u a recap as u indians have a short term memory loss problems.

here is what u wrote.

Like I said before.. you can continue to believe whatever you want to. Truth hurts so much it seems.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/members-club/263017-ask-question-about-pakistan-7.html#ixzz2YXyhc3l8

and in response this is what i wrote.
Sure we just dont believe it but we know it.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/members-club/263017-ask-question-about-pakistan-7.html#ixzz2YXz48fxZ

And now u claim about i giving u facts:lol:

Strange.

As i said you may have your freedom when you bring back those kashmiri pundits to the valley and established them.The fact is you have started ethnic cleansing of minorities. You remove them out. that is a fact. other things are just statement. of course majorities in civilized countries majorities view is accepted. But another fact is in civilized countries minorities are not kicked out of their home on the basis of religion. Rhalib , ghalib and chalib, these options are not given to minorites in civilized countries. Since you have done both of this, the entire civilization will suffer. Rest of the things are just statements, whether you accept or not. Violence will be replied with violence and brutal force.

Peace.
AHH u dont need to tell us what to do. We will decide ourselves as for our own future.

Just small group of people doesnt matter here, what matters is what is in the best of interests of majority.

"The cause of Kashmir is based on nationalism not Religion" - Nope. It is religion. Hindus, Sikhs, Buddhists, and most Shias are not part of any movement. The slogans are recorded in history for posterity. I read in books and heard on TV in news broadcasts from BBC and PTV(yes when PTV was not banned here) Here in Anantnag the issue was never so bad, but in Srinagar, the non Muslims were hounded out quickly.

In the end it was another story of might makes right - and if Kashmir 'intifada' is a freedom struggle, I have to admit, India never had any freedom movement.

Whether NATO leaves or not - the end result won't change. This is the post nuclear age buddy. That means no war. Also the LOC is now pretty clearly demarcated, patrolled and fenced - unlike 1989.

"Blood of innocent Kashmiris" - I don't know if you know Kashmiri or not. But if you do, come to India and visit the refugee camps in Delhi and Jammu where the Kashmiris are staying. Thing is they are Kashmiri Hindus. Come and see their condition. The Government does not care because they are nobody's votebank. If you come and see you will understand. Then go to Sopore, Varahmul/Baramulla and Srinagar. You will know the difference. Trust me, unless you see it, you will never believe.

You have said you will dig graves and do stuff - does this mean you are in the army's top echelons?

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/members-club/263017-ask-question-about-pakistan-8.html#ixzz2YXyJYVui

That is exactly what I am saying a small group of people does not matter here. You decide whatever best for you. We also decide whatever we want to. Only one thing should be remembered. Violence will be replied with violence and brutal force . sad thing is that, people will suffer.

Peace.

1) my point was Kashmiri freedom fighters fought against hari singh n that was their intention only. But it was u who interfered in internal matters of kashmiris n sent in yr army to gain territory. If it wasnt for u then kashmir would have been peaceful.

2)let me give u a recap as u indians have a short term memory loss problems.

here is what u wrote.

Like I said before.. you can continue to believe whatever you want to. Truth hurts so much it seems.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/members-club/263017-ask-question-about-pakistan-7.html#ixzz2YXyhc3l8

and in response this is what i wrote.
Sure we just dont believe it but we know it.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/members-club/263017-ask-question-about-pakistan-7.html#ixzz2YXz48fxZ

And now u claim about i giving u facts:lol:

Strange.

AHH u dont need to tell us what to do. We will decide ourselves as for our own future.

Just small group of people doesnt matter here, what matters is what is in the best of interests of majority.

What if the cars are imported without engines? Will that help?

I dunno; I don't think anyone thought of that ! :unsure:

The duty is usually determined using the volume of the engine (I think thats what 1500 CC etc. means) as a barometer....so maybe ! :undecided:

What percentage of the population knows Arabic in Pakistan?

That is exactly what I am saying a small group of people does not matter here. You decide whatever best for you. We also decide whatever we want to. Only one thing should be remembered. Violence will be replied with violence and brutal force . sad thing is that, people will suffer.

Peace.
Yes n now accept the wishes of kashmiris and leave us alone.

Back
Top Bottom