What's new

Ask a question about Pakistan.

In 48, Indian army was not even there when you got in. In 65, our objective was to keep Kashmir with us and we did that. I don't think we wanna get into this. I was replying to a particular post.

Peace....

1) When our army was involved we defended what is today Azad kashmir n G-B.
Before that it was the regular kashmiris fighting Dogra Militia of Hari Singh. Basically that was a matter of us kashmiris n yr army got involved when hari singh saw them in the outskirts of srinagar n asked u to save him.

2) Even a tom dick harry knows that 65 war was fought in international borders and was related to the defense of pakistan only.
IUndians claim about something like a operation in IOK carried out by pak army but still even in this 21st century there has been no proof of that ever happened.

Actually this was something i had came to know from Wikipedia:lol:
And if we go into yr logic and say that it was carried out by us and u retaliated over that then the kashmir movement became armed in the years to come. and yr gov blames that on us.

So definitely u had failed yourself to achieve yr basic objective that to scare off Pakistan from Kashmir movement by attacking mainland from international borders. LOL

In 48, Indian army was not even there when you got in. In 65, our objective was to keep Kashmir with us and we did that. I don't think we wanna get into this. I was replying to a particular post.

Peace....

Before that it was the regular kashmiris fighting Dogra Militia of Hari Singh. Basically that was a matter of us kashmiris n yr army got involved when hari singh saw them in the outskirts of srinagar n asked u to save him.

2) Even a tom dick harry knows that 65 war was fought in international borders and was related to the defense of pakistan only.
IUndians claim about something like a operation in IOK carried out by pak army but still even in this 21st century there has been no proof of that ever happened.

And if we go into yr logic and say that it was carried out by us and u retaliated over that then the kashmir movement became armed in the years to come. and yr gov blames that on us.

So definitely u had failed yourself to achieve yr basic objective that to scare off Pakistan from Kashmir movement by attacking mainland from international borders. LOL

Relationship between Afghanistan and Pakistan will never be normal unless they recognize Durand Line. Its not about supporting war when they officially take the stance that Pakistan is occupying their land. This simply means ISI can not control Taliban.

REDUNKULOUS.

Ask the Taliban who they fear more, NATO or ISI.

Hands down it will be the ISI.

ISI kidnaps uncooperative Taliban commander's families and tells them what to do, how to do it, and when to do it.

Other than that ISI has had a genuine relationship with the Taliban.

People like Col. Imam were respected by the Taliban for aiding them in the civil war of Afghanistan.

REDUNKULOUS.

Ask the Taliban who they fear more, NATO or ISI.

Hands down it will be the ISI.

ISI kidnaps uncooperative Taliban commander's families and tells them what to do, how to do it, and when to do it.

Other than that ISI has had a genuine relationship with the Taliban.

People like Col. Imam were respected by the Taliban for aiding them in the civil war of Afghanistan.

Are you serious? There is a contradiction in these two statements :D

Are you serious? There is a contradiction in these two statements :D

If you think Taliban are homogeneous entity, then you are wrong my friend.

The true Taliban are the Afghan Taliban.

TTP is a mercenary group falsely announcing their allegiance to Mullah Omar.

TTP also calls themselves Taliban.

Okay.. so the Indian army was not there when you entered. You wanted to take entire Kashmir but you failed. The Kashmir valley remains with India till date.

You found it in Wikipedia??

Well.. Wikipedia says this...

Pakistan, under the leadership of General Ayub Khan, believed the Indian Army would be unable to defend itself against a quick military campaign in the disputed territory of Kashmir as the Indian military had suffered a loss to China in 1962. Pakistan believed that the population of Kashmir was generally discontented with Indian rule and that a resistance movement could be ignited by a few infiltrating saboteurs. Pakistan attempted to ignite the resistance movement by means of a covert infiltration, codenamed Operation Gibraltar. The Pakistani infiltrators were soon discovered, however, their presence reported by local Kashmiris, and the operation ended in a complete failure.

Indo-Pakistani War of 1965 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
:rofl:
I think we should talk about something else now.
:lol:

One question - Is there any direct airline between India and Pakistan ?

One question - Is there any direct airline between India and Pakistan ?
PIA flies non-stop to India
Lahore-Delhi, twice weekly
Karachi-Delhi, once weekly
Karachi-Mumbai, currently once weekly.

Okay.. so the Indian army was not there when you entered. You wanted to take entire Kashmir but you failed. The Kashmir valley remains with India till date.

You found it in Wikipedia??

Well.. Wikipedia says this...

Pakistan, under the leadership of General Ayub Khan, believed the Indian Army would be unable to defend itself against a quick military campaign in the disputed territory of Kashmir as the Indian military had suffered a loss to China in 1962. Pakistan believed that the population of Kashmir was generally discontented with Indian rule and that a resistance movement could be ignited by a few infiltrating saboteurs. Pakistan attempted to ignite the resistance movement by means of a covert infiltration, codenamed Operation Gibraltar. The Pakistani infiltrators were soon discovered, however, their presence reported by local Kashmiris, and the operation ended in a complete failure.

Indo-Pakistani War of 1965 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
:rofl:
I think we should talk about something else now.
1) Stupid at the time of independence we had only 11000 men and no ordinance factory+ just one training center.
And our army at that time was stationed in borders to protect refugees n run camps for them.It was never in any position to launch an offensive.

It got involved in the battle very late around November of 48 when Sardar Qayyum Khan the leader of resistance requested them to help them defend what is today Azad Kashmir n G-B n we were successful in that.

2)Kid i was saying that this claim of a Pak military operation's rhetoric was first read by me in wikipedia only and im doing PhD in International Relations.
This wiki claims r not taken as valid sources about any topic as any tom dick n harry can edit any type of info on it. And one claim totally contradicts in other page or sub page of a topic in the website because some moron will edit it in one page but will not o same in sub title pages etc.

So the validity of Information in website remains questionable.
Wikipedia at its best is communitical source and the people who search beyond just wikipedia r those who get knowledge.

PIA flies non-stop to India
Lahore-Delhi, twice weekly
Karachi-Delhi, once weekly
Karachi-Mumbai, currently once weekly.

Thanks for the info!! But when I searched in net all flights were showing via Dubai, Middle East etc.

1) Stupid at the time of independence we had only 11000 men and no ordinance factory+ just one training center.
And our army at that time was stationed in borders to protect refugees n run camps for them.It was never in any position to launch an offensive.

It got involved in the battle very late around November of 48 when Sardar Qayyum Khan the leader of resistance requested them to help them defend what is today Azad Kashmir n G-B n we were successful in that.

2)Kid i was saying that this claim of a Pak military operation's rhetoric was first read by me in wikipedia only and im doing PhD in International Relations.
This wiki claims r not taken as valid sources about any topic as any tom dick n harry can edit any type of info on it. And one claim totally contradicts in other page or sub page of a topic in the website because some moron will edit it in one page but will not o same in sub title pages etc.

So the validity of Information in website remains questionable.
Wikipedia at its best is communitical source and the people who search beyond just wikipedia r those who get knowledge.
1. The Maharaja of Kashmir signs a treaty of accession with India after a Pakistani tribal army attacks.

BBC News - Kashmir profile - Timeline
History is not what we believe, rather it is what is internationally accepted. You attacked when IA was not even there. BTW your aim was to capture entire kashmir.... And you call it a victory:lol:

2. Even I am not taking Wikipedia as a reliable source. But again, in 65, you wanted to free Kashmir from evil baniyas, what happened to it?

I would say it again, I dont want to discuss it. I was replying to a particular post where you quoted me. You never archived your goals, that was the point.

1. The Maharaja of Kashmir signs a treaty of accession with India after a Pakistani tribal army attacks.

BBC News - Kashmir profile - Timeline
History is not what we believe, rather it is what is internationally accepted. You attacked when IA was not even there. BTW your aim was to capture entire kashmir.... And you call it a victory:lol:

2. Even I am not taking Wikipedia as a reliable source. But again, in 65, you wanted to free Kashmir from evil baniyas, what happened to it?

I would say it again, I dont want to discuss it. I was replying to a particular post where you quoted me. You never archived your goals, that was the point.

LOL would u believe in somebody living in west or believe those those grandfather fought war??

My family's elders were part of the war i know about things from first hand real life experiences.

I have never denied that Kashmiri freedom fighters didnt attacked dogra militia because they were tied of his atrocities against muslim population in area and they didnt trust hari singh. Even if we didnt done anything he would have still joined india as he was more interested in keeping his throne then working according to wishes of people of valley. That why he was attacked by them. We the people of kashmir had merely stud against his oppression.

and the pak army in the siege of Srinagar is total lie.
If that was true then u tell me why didnt yr army occupied entire valley?
And why did they stopped in what today is LOC??

Afterall they were being victorious most of the battle.

That was because at the end of year 1948 they had to also face a professional army supported by these Partisans.
Pakistan Army dug-ed defensive positions n secured military wise strategic positions in the area something that the partisans didnt knew about.

Do u even know that Gilgit Scouts were inducted in Pakistan army in as late as 1988/89 as Northern Light Infantry and azad Kashmir regiment was raised as late as in 1972 in pakistan army comprising of same mujahadeen n their sons who fought 48 war?

So here goes yr claim of army fighting the entire kashmir war when she only had 11000 men no ordinance factory and just one training center and who was actually stationed in Border areas to protect the fleeing refugees from indian n run refugee camps for their aide.

2)So Do a little research and come back.

LOL would u believe in somebody living in west or believe those those grandfather fought war??

My family's elders were part of the war i know about things from first hand real life experiences.

I have never denied that Kashmiri freedom fighters didnt attacked dogra militia because they were tied of his atrocities against muslim population in area and they didnt trust hari singh. Even if we didnt done anything he would have still joined india as he was more interested in keeping his throne then working according to wishes of people of valley. That why he was attacked by them. We the people of kashmir had merely stud against his oppression.

and the pak army in the siege of Srinagar is total lie.
If that was true then u tell me why didnt yr army occupied entire valley?
And why did they stopped in what today is LOC??

Afterall they were being victorious most of the battle.

That was because at the end of year 1948 they had to also face a professional army supported by these Partisans.
Pakistan Army dug-ed defensive positions n secured military wise strategic positions in the area something that the partisans didnt knew about.

Do u even know that Gilgit Scouts were inducted in Pakistan army in as late as 1988/89 as Northern Light Infantry and azad Kashmir regiment was raised as late as in 1972 in pakistan army comprising of same mujahadeen n their sons who fought 48 war?

So here goes yr claim of army fighting the entire kashmir war when she only had 11000 men no ordinance factory and just one training center and who was actually stationed in Border areas to protect the fleeing refugees from indian n run refugee camps for their aide.

2)So Do a little research and come back.

1. Hari Singh wanted Kashmir to be an independent country. You attacked them trying to capture it, Hari Singh asked us to defend them, we did it only after he acceded Kashmir to India. Now this is the internationally accepted version. You can continue in believing whatever you want. :lol:
2. Again, continue to believe whatever you want. Looks like truth is too bitter to accept.

Back
Top Bottom