What's new

Asim Bajwa involved in dissolving Balochistan govt, Nawaz Sharif blames

He is not gonna come back. He is now the new Altaf Hussian. Creating unrest while sitting in another country.
I am really happy on the fact that there will be no NRO for them, they were waiting to somehow get relief by using AML legislation. In my opinion the hidden talk/possibility of PLMN getting an NRO was more damaging.
Now the teams are clear. Pakistan+Army+IK vs Opposition assorted+ Black money.

He is not gonna come back. He is now the new Altaf Hussian. Creating unrest while sitting in another country.
It is a disaster that we keep letting our enemies escape after they have destroyed our country. I do not consider this a win for Pakistan. All his family members involved in corruption need to be punished, with those at the top put to death or made to work in prision until their demise. Snakes like him have the blood of many Pakistanis on their hand.

It is a disaster that we keep letting our enemies escape after they have destroyed our country. I do not consider this a win for Pakistan. All his family members involved in corruption need to be punished, with those at the top put to death or made to work in prision until their demise. Snakes like him have the blood of many Pakistanis on their hand.

Nawaz spent years buying the judges. There is a reason why, govt wanted 6billion in bail from him, but the LHC stepped in and let him go on a 50 rupee bail.

Fix the judiciary system, and see how mafia's disappear overnight.

Nawaz spent years buying the judges. There is a reason why, govt wanted 6billion in bail from him, but the LHC stepped in and let him go on a 50 rupee bail.

Fix the judiciary system, and see how mafia's disappear overnight.
Okay, so we know the problem but what is being done about it? It has been going on for so long. The very institue that is supposed to work in favour of the people is working against them and the state. Is the state that helpless?

Bajwa needs to go.

Millions of dollars worth of business when exposed, nothing happened.

But they are after Justice Isa's wife for not paying her taxes?

Is the current serving Bajwa helping all the other Bajwa's loot Pakistan?

A retired soldier is made Chairman CPEC = Asim BAJWA

Again, a retired soldier is made Chairman Pakistan Telecommunication AUTHORITY PTA = Amir Azeem BAJWA

More Bajwa's in the pipeline to take over other important posts and loot Pakistan?

Bro just look at who is liking your post. There will be many more Indians who will like your post. The whole Gen Bajwa saga was orchestrated to this end. I am not fighting his case but the mere realization that
'The target was never Bajwa but CPEC, had anyone else being made chairman CPEC authority he would have been targeted aswell'.
The story was sponsored from abroad, the timline of information flow will give you enough proof if you want to see'.

Besides if you are worried about corruption in CPEC, the rate of new power projects as well as the amount of ML1 signing will give you enough insight when was CPEC used as corruption tool.

Serves our institutions right..

When deals are made behind the curtains and courts decide on the basis of those deals, it always happens.. and it must happen.

Whenever we sign a deal with crooks, we should expect that the crook will come back with more enthusiasm.

Abid Ali (the rapist), was caught and charged in 2013, we forced the victims to make a deal with him, he reappeared with a more brutal idea in mind.. which is now haunting our police.

Momin Aik Sooraakh se 2 baar nahi dasa ja sakta.. hum ne apnay aap ko aik hi soorakh se, aik hi saanp se 1 nahi 2 nahi kafi baar dasay ja chukay.. And I am sure, we will be ready to get bitten one more time in future.

Buhat acha horaha hai sab ke saath!

Pakistanis are insects.. they can't ask anyone to disclose the information related to a three time Prime Minister.

Volume 10 of JIT was burried on the spot and no one in the country of over 200 million people asked what was there in that volume?

What NS just did was an all out call of war. It's not a war against IK but against army. He looted this country for quite long time with his main source of income almost gone.
No doubt he is next altaf Hussain in making and I am pretty sure that some other country is going to finance his campaign to sabotage CPEC.
These bastards were talking like they own us. Atleast I got a hint for AAZ statement that he might be going to jail.
Now IK must do everything to bring back NS and his sons and sort this bloody mess already. Now it's getting dirty. Pakistan don't need dirty politics but a stable state.

Back
Top Bottom