What's new

Asif Zardari in critical condition

That is pulmonary embolism, a blood clot. Not pulmonary edema.

Pul edema's main cause is heart failure, when the heart doesn't pump blood properly, so the kidneys retain all the extra fluids instead of pissing them out under the mistake that the body isn't getting all its fluids because the heart is failing and not pumping blood around properly. That causes fluid build up in the body, in worst cases making it harder to breathe and your body gets overloaded.

Source: I am a doctor.

Heart failure is normally managed with tablets and if needed IV medication. his must be pretty bad or end stage
Doctors also prescribe diuretics to relieve fluid build up. My father had heart problems and he survived good few years, my brother is a doctor at nicvd and he treated him. Point is modern medicine practice gives one more time.
Zardari can live few more years unfortunately.

this is too easy for him.. Chalo Hell awaits him.. he will be one of the person i want to see there forever for what he did to the people of Sindh and Pakistan

Govt is unable to transfer to UAE due to a critical condition. Pulmonary edema.

More to come..

Hopefully he does and goes straight to hell. Just like Maryam Nawaz Shabazz Sharif's. Ameen.

Justice for the Corruption they did.

Hajay maraya ne? Thread ik hafte toh khula...
but still not on screen ...seems he is now avoiding ...something ... may am wrong.

He want his sister President, Fazlo want to be president. Then big rift in the selection of new COAS...

Apparently Zardari’s sister is the bigger corrupt than he is.

Zardari mar gaya to Faryal ne Sindh ki bachi kuchi maa behne ek kar deni hai.

Apparently Zardari’s sister is the bigger corrupt than he is.

Zardari mar gaya to Faryal ne Sindh ki bachi kuchi maa behne ek kar deni hai.
I disagree. Nusrat rejected ameen faheem and shah family rishta for benazir, and went for kamee baluch-sindhi zardari, cos waderas want their women playing a traditional role. this was not acceptable to bb and nb. well we see what zardari did to them. if zardari croaks, it doesnt mean sindhi will be liberated. but ft would be put in her place, but another powerful sindhi. depends on how much clout her husband can exercise. the average sindhi wont take orders directly from her. her current orders mean ordered by zardari.

i doubt that queer boy can continue without his harmi daddy! AZ understands in pk you need bastrds faujis in your pocket and he pays these bastards well
Lol...you underestimate Pakistani love .infact he may win the sympathy vote and become a PM like zardari did in 2008

Anyway who doesn't like aseefa Bhutto zardari

Don't worry line of succession is very solid in Pakistan for next 70 years king sharif and king zardari Bhutto family will reign for 7 generations

I hope he dies, but if not than sooner or later he will just like every Firon, and then we will see if their money or Power will save them.

Back
Top Bottom