What's new

PPP co-chairman Asif Zardari hospitalized after condition worsens

i would never wish anyone a painful death, what ever he did right or wrong he is answerable to Allah and InshaAllah he along with others and ourselves will pay for our sins

As far as i know, he had/has cancer.

THE BEST political mind in Pakistan

Lanaat on him couldn't give sh!t for 2 seconds if he died now

Just hoping the next PPP leader comes is more like Imran Khan for betterment of Pk.

i would never wish anyone a painful death, what ever he did right or wrong he is answerable to Allah and InshaAllah he along with others and ourselves will pay for our sins

As far as i know, he had/has cancer.

THE BEST political mind in Pakistan
Please list his political achievements...

Zardari is ‘healthy’ after medical procedure, says PPP’s Nasir Hussain Shah

Sindh Minister for Local Government Syed Nasir Hussain Shah on Wednesday dismissed reports about the infirmity of former president and PPP co-chairperson Asif Ali Zardari, saying “he is very healthy and will be back to Bilawal House within a couple of days.”
A number of TV channels reported on Tuesday night that Zardari had been admitted to a private hospital in Karachi due to the deterioration of his health, while his medical tests were being conducted.
However, in response to a question about the PPP leader’s health during a press conference in Karachi today, Shah said Zardari underwent a “medical procedure” which according to him was not a unique occurrence.

I hope this is it, he smuggled dollars out of Pakistan to Dubai that causes a devaluation in pkr. Bilawal is a eunuch guided by his father only

ایم کیو ایم والو کہاں مر گئے کیا فاںٔدہ ہوا حکومت میں شامل ہونا کا گورنر شپ بھی بیچ میں لٹک گئی ہے اب جلدی اپنے باپ جیسے بڑے بھائی کو ہی دہشت گرد سے محب وطن ڈیکلیئر کر والو یہ آخری موقع ہے پھر مت کہنا بتایا نہیں انصاف مل رہا ہے بے انصافی سے بڑے بڑے مگرمچھ نکل رہے ہیں دیر مت کرو۔

Back
Top Bottom