What's new

Asif Ali Zardari arrested after IHC rejects bail extension plea

what is your proof that i support them.I have only highlighted the causes which lead these people to come to power and loot money and in addition to punishing corrupts we should also focus on the cause which allowed them to raise to power otherwise they will again come in form of new personalities which may be more worst than those who have already caused damage to country in last 10yrs
No you indirectly supported those scums, and there is will no concrete mechanism to raise politicians that would be loyal to Pakistan, if you have any suggestions please share with us @Yaseen1

No you indirectly supported those scums, and there is will no concrete mechanism to raise politicians that would be loyal to Pakistan, if you have any suggestions please share with us @Yaseen1
you have no proof that i supported them and are making false accusation,i am not answerable to you for my honesty and only answerable to ALLAH ALMIGHTY as I not hold any public office and not take any money from any party or agencies.
All developed countries have developed good mechanisms for raising good leaders and have devised their educational syllabus for this matter but our govt has no concern in this regard and artificially implanted leaders like what happened in 1980 and 1990s when ziaulhaq and others from establishment launched nawaz and changed ppp and pmln govt alternatively and musharaf followed this by doing nro with corrupts and no establishment in world developed country does this with heir nation as they have certain ethics and and not abuse power

I hope they torture him so brutally that he admits killing Murtaza Bhutto and agrees to return all the national wealth he has robbed from this poor nation throughout his life.

you have no proof that i supported them and are making false accusation,i am not answerable to you for my honesty and only answerable to ALLAH ALMIGHTY as I not hold any public office and not take any money from any party or agencies.
All developed countries have developed good mechanisms for raising good leaders and have devised their educational syllabus for this matter but our govt has no concern in this regard and artificially implanted leaders like what happened in 1980 and 1990s when ziaulhaq and others from establishment launched nawaz and changed ppp and pmln govt alternatively and musharaf followed this by doing nro with corrupts and no establishment in world developed country does this with heir nation as they have certain ethics and and not abuse power
You might be pro ZARDARI/PPP tattoo and what a retarded logic you have, how can it be possible that those corrupt govts had been developed mechanisms for raising good and honest leaders to Pakistan and devised educational syllabus for this matter instead of developing laws to save themselves, 18 amendment is a good example of that, think logically if you have a brain @Yaseen1

You might be pro ZARDARI/PPP tattoo and what a retarded logic you have, how can it be possible that those corrupt govts had been developed mechanisms for raising good and honest leaders to Pakistan and devised educational syllabus for this matter instead of developing laws to save themselves, 18 amendment is a good example of that, think logically if you have a brain @Yaseen1
I am not prozardari,I was referring to our earlier period in 1980s when we not focused on proper education to our public involving subjects of ethics and honesty and harmful effects of corruption and fraud on nation which resulted in public electing such leaders repeatedly and culture of fraud and dishonesty in our bureaucracy.you open your mind and try to understand what is said before making Accusition on others, otherwise your conduct is similar to isis who declare anyone as kafir before investigating and kill innocents on false acquisition.

I am not prozardari,I was referring to our earlier period in 1980s when we not focused on proper education to our public involving subjects of ethics and honesty and harmful effects of corruption and fraud on nation.you open your mind and try to understand what is said before making Accusition on others, otherwise your conduct is similar to isis who declare anyone as kafir before investigating and kill innocents on false acquisition.
unfortunately we had a long history for corrupt politicians from the beginning (after Liaqauit ali Khan) murder this trend had started then and please give my answer that how do you expect from those corrupt politicians/Parties in throughout our history should had been developed mechanism for raising good/young/loyal/honest politicians to rip apart their govt/monopoly/corruption, you lack logic, commonsense bro @Yaseen1

People are happy that Nawaz, Zardari and Hamza Showbaz are in prison but they don't
know that these guys prisons are like 5 star hotels. They have all the luxuries that is
why Zardari is not bothered about going to prison.

They need to be locked in a cell with no electricity and no luxuries, a Prison needs
to be like a prison.

People are happy that Nawaz, Zardari and Hamza Showbaz are in prison but they don't
know that these guys prisons are like 5 star hotels. They have all the luxuries that is
why Zardari is not bothered about going to prison.

They need to be locked in a cell with no electricity and no luxuries, a Prison needs
to be like a prison.

Disagree they feel incarnation more because they are accustomed to living lavishly and free.

If wishes were horses, beggars would ride!!

IK and PTI rules in KPK for 5 years and the gov of that time despite strongest opponent of PTI could not bring up single case of corruption against him. You will see, these five years under Prime Minister Imran Khan would be the FIRST in our history where other parties wont be able to accuse him of corruption. Just wait and see sir.
U will see. He will be the first PM who will be thrown in the jail by the awaam by themselves

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope they torture him so brutally that he admits killing Murtaza Bhutto and agrees to return all the national wealth he has robbed from this poor nation throughout his life.

Ameen to returning the wealth. For him torture would be depriving him of alcohol that should suffice

Start by removing each of the nails one by one... also record the proceedings and send to Billoo Rani. That will expedite the return of the money.

just keep vodka bottle front of him and don't let him drink, he will tell everything.
He is alcaholic.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom