What's new

Asian woman pushed to her death in front of New York subway train

How about putting up safety glass and locking up insane violent people like any civilized city?

In April I went to NY, and before that I pass through Washington, Atlanta , Charlotte compared to that certain parts of NY looks extremely dirty and creepy, Imagine that a Karachi wala saying this about NY lol
NYC is one of the creepiest cities I’ve ever been to and I’ve been to literal war zones.

They happen all the time in New York subway, the government doesn't do anything, people become insensible

Woman shoved into NYC subway train, suspect arrested
By Luke Funk
Published October 4, 2021

32-Year-Old Woman Killed By Subway Train Heading Into 96th Street/Broadway Station
Posted on December 26, 2020 at 6:14 pm by Carol Tannenhauser
In the second tragedy at the 96th Street/Broadway subway station in as many weeks, a 32-year-old woman was killed by a southbound 2 train approaching the station just before 1 a.m. on Saturday morning, according to an NYPD spokesperson.

It ain’t that bad. We just need to help the mentally ill and drug addicts ASAP, as well as find a way to get the homeless off the streets and the number of potentially criminals will drop dramatically. Those that are left should have the book thrown at them for these kinds of crimes to dissuade others.

So how come a Super Power STILL HAS HOMELESS SLEEPING ON STREETS, PEOPLE WITHOUT HEALTH CARE, AND PEOPLE LIVING BELOW POVERTY LINE??? Isn't it suppose to be a SUPERPOWER??? :lol:

So how come a Super Power STILL HAS HOMELESS SLEEPING ON STREETS, PEOPLE WITHOUT HEALTH CARE, AND PEOPLE LIVING BELOW POVERTY LINE??? Isn't it suppose to be a SUPERPOWER??? :lol:
Trillions were spent on killings and bombings around the world which otherwise can be used for the wellbeing of its own people.

A rich, but semi-barbaric society. Coming to collapse soon, as seen in other multi-cultural, Western-style democracies in Latin America and else where.

Trillions were spent on killings and bombings around the world which otherwise can be used for the wellbeing of its own people.

Exactly. How come you don't see any HOMELESS on the streets of China?? Go to any city and subway in China or anywhere, you will NOT FIND A HOMELESS PERSON !!! China is Still a developing country, so how come a so called Super Power US has millions of homeless people, tens of millions without health care.

The blacks have declared war on East Asians on the behest of the Anglo and Jewish masters. It is very difficult to find blacks that are friendly to Asians. For white, it is mix bag. You get more hospitality ironically with the racist MAGA. Despite of their white supremacism, MAGA see hospitality and nobleness as an aspiration.

The blacks have declared war on East Asians on the behest of the Anglo and Jewish masters. It is very difficult to find blacks that are friendly to Asians. For white, it is mix bag. You get more hospitality ironically with the racist MAGA. Despite of their white supremacism, MAGA see hospitality and nobleness as an aspiration.

Blacks declaring war against Asians under the orders of the white and Jewish masters? Ok...

Asian woman pushed to her death in front of New York subway train
  • Homeless man charged with second-degree murder after shoving woman to her death beneath a Times Square subway train
  • Subway conditions and safety have become a worry for many New Yorkers during the pandemic
037cd4c3-d335-458d-82de-d14f9c2a2312_6816d297.jpg

A woman was pushed to her death in front of a subway train at the Times Square station Saturday, police said, a little more than a week after the mayor and governor announced plans to boost subway policing and outreach to homeless people in New York City’s streets and trains.

The man believed responsible fled the scene but turned himself in to transit police a short time later, Police Commissioner Keechant Sewell said at a news conference with Mayor Eric Adams at the station.

The 40-year-old female victim, a city resident police said was Asian, was waiting for a southbound R train around 9.40am when she was apparently shoved.
No other details about the victim’s identity was immediately known.

“This incident was unprovoked, and the victim does not appear to have had any interaction with the subject,” Sewell said.

A second woman told police the man had approached her minutes earlier and she feared he would push her onto the tracks.

“He approaches her and he gets in her space. She gets very, very alarmed,” Assistant Chief Jason Wilcox said, describing the earlier encounter. “She tries to move away from him and he gets close to her, and she feels that he was about to physically push her onto the train. As she’s walking away she witnesses the crime where he pushes our other victim in front of the train.”

Manhattan subway users were stunned and terrified as word of the latest subway system attack spread in its aftermath.

“Oh my goodness, it’s so scary,” said Ruby Meng, 30, a regular subway rider. “I’m so afraid of this. I just try to pay attention to my surroundings.”

Police on Saturday night identified the suspect as 61-year-old Simon Martial. Martial, who police said is homeless, was charged with second-degree murder.

Wilcox said Martial has a criminal history and has been on parole.

“He does have in the past three emotionally disturbed encounters with us that we have documented,” he said.
Subway conditions and safety have become a worry for many New Yorkers during the pandemic. Although police statistics show major felonies in the subways have dropped over the past two years, so has ridership, making it difficult to compare.

And some recent attacks have received public attention and raised alarms. In September, three transit employees were assaulted in separate incidents on one day. Several riders were slashed and assaulted by a group of attackers on a train in lower Manhattan in May, and four separate stabbings – two of them fatal – happened within a few hours on a single subway line in February.

In recent months there have been several instances of people being stabbed, assaulted or shoved onto the tracks at stations in the Bronx, Brooklyn and at Times Square.

Adams, who has been mayor for two weeks, has noted that a perception of danger could drive more people to eschew the subway, complicating the city’s economic recovery as it tries to draw people back to offices, tourist attractions and more.
“We want to continue to highlight how imperative it is that people receive the right mental health services, particularly on our subway system,” the mayor said Saturday. “To lose a New Yorker in this fashion will only continue to elevate the fears of individuals not using our subway system.”

“Our recovery is dependent on the public safety in this city and in the subway system,” Adams said.
Under his predecessor, Bill de Blasio, the city repeatedly said it was deploying more police to subways after attacks last year and pressure from transit officials. The agency that runs the subway system, the Metropolitan Transportation Authority, sped up work to install security cameras in all 472 subway stations citywide, finishing that project in September.

However, the city also has repeatedly faced complaints in recent years about heavy-handed policing in subways. Protests erupted, for example, after police were seen on bystander video handcuffing a woman they said was selling churros without a license at subway stations in 2019 and punching a Black teenager during a brawl on a subway platform that same year.
Six police officers were assigned to the station Saturday, authorities said.
Additional reporting by Tribune News Service

Sigh, New York hasn't changed. I was living there in 1999 to 2000 and it was exactly the same.

Blacks are people who preach they have the rights to discriminate everyone just because their fathers got sht from white. But the East Asians have not exploited them and owes them nothing. In reality, the blacks cowed and flee seeing whites knowing that if they overdo their sht, MAGA will start marching with bazooka, and heavy machine gun.

The one suffering from blacks most are East Asians.

Me been US many times. In US I prefer to be with MAGA than blacks . The MAGA see East Asians with a lot of mix feeling, but on the whole respect East Asians law abidding, discipline, hardworking, crimeless culture. MAGA on the whole are discipline and will not push people into subway.

The blacks hate East Asians for all the good virtue and shouted that East Asian should go all have 10 children with 10 different women out of wedlock, else there is no level playing ground in high schools.

Last edited by a moderator:

Is this something that is confirmed? If so that is concerning

In April I went to NY, and before that I pass through Washington, Atlanta , Charlotte compared to that certain parts of NY looks extremely dirty and creepy, Imagine that a Karachi wala saying this about NY lol
Really, NY is worse then Karachi. I have been to all the worst parts of New York (ok maybe not all the worst parts of the Bronx), maybe I’m just use to it. Yeah it’s dirty as hell, especially the subway. but no place like home 8-)

Last edited:
Curiously in the whole world, only US blacks hate East Asians. The Africans love Chinese. In the US blacks pyche, Indians, native Americans, Latinos are all ok to them. Only East Asians are enemies. The white are masters in Blacks pyche.

East Asians never offend blacks and has been most friendly to them.

This is very strange.

I think at that time infrastructure was in better shape. US was enjoying good growth amidst digital boom. Country was not neatly divided into two hate thy neighbour groups, fairly stable, and psychologically saner.

Guilliani simply opened up more cop shops, increased traffic, and clamped hard on gangs with a shoot first, ask later policy.

Today's problems are difficult and the society is different. Social psychology is as bad as the mood of a retired rheumatic horse going through a unicorn surgery.

Less than a revolution would not fix the broken everything.
People voted in the new mayor to clean house. The people will back him knowing the anarchy has gone to far. He, along with the people will not allow crooked cops or abuse of the public, but will support law enforcement a little more then it seemed people were willing to do last year during the BLM protests.

Back
Top Bottom