What's new

Asian woman pushed to her death in front of New York subway train

Curiously in the whole world, only US blacks hate East Asians. The Africans love Chinese. In the US blacks pyche, Indians, native Americans, Latinos are all ok to them. Only East Asians are enemies. The white are masters in Blacks pyche.

East Asians never offend blacks and has been most friendly to them.

This is very strange.

But can you confirm this because I don't think this is entirely the case in the US as majority of the Asian violence is still coming from Caucasians

Really, NY is worse then Karachi. I have been to all the worst parts of New York, maybe I’m just use to it. Yeah it’s dirty as hell, especially the subway. but no place like home 8-)

Karachi ki badboo hi aur hai sir, but seriously I was dumb struck by the dirtyness of some place, honestly one ally way smells like Poop. :bad: but the nicer side of NY is amazing, I am planning another trip to Times Square, hopefully within this year.

Karachi ki badboo hi aur hai sir, but seriously I was dumb struck by the dirtyness of some place, honestly one ally way smells like Poop. :bad: but the nicer side of NY is amazing, I am planning another trip to Times Square, hopefully within this year.

our city was laid out to maximize real state sales, so we don’t have alleys. I assume you meant a small street, and yeah, some might smell like crap. We got one in queens where the rain collects and the mob use to dump the bodies in, but you didn’t hear that from me. :azn:

Last edited:
Curiously in the whole world, only US blacks hate East Asians. The Africans love Chinese. In the US blacks pyche, Indians, native Americans, Latinos are all ok to them. Only East Asians are enemies. The white are masters in Blacks pyche.

East Asians never offend blacks and has been most friendly to them.

This is very strange.
I am sure you remember the Uber driver who was killed by black girls in DC

Exactly. How come you don't see any HOMELESS on the streets of China?? Go to any city and subway in China or anywhere, you will NOT FIND A HOMELESS PERSON !!! China is Still a developing country, so how come a so called Super Power US has millions of homeless people, tens of millions without health care.

China still have homeless pop up randomly due to Drug/Gamble/mental issue. However, current China society does not accept a normal person, especially children, become homeless due to health/finical hardship... Here is a story of Women and her daughter become a homeless b/c she is out of work due to her health. Someone took a picture of their shelter and it almost become a nation news...local government dash in with lighting and get them out there. In the end, they got their social subsistence allowance and a government Low-cost house, plus donation from netizen. After all, China is a communist country. :cheesy:

"Single-parent sick mothers bring their daughters to build a shed to live under the bridge"=

Last edited:
One woman was pushed to death in Beijing's subway some 30 years ago, since then all subways in China installed screen doors, such tragedy was stopped once and for all. This is what a responsible government should do for the safety of its citizens.

1200px-Tiyu_Xilu_Station.JPG
So called "democracy" talks incessantly, but can never get real issues on the ground fixed".

There are so many countries which have subways with platform screen doors.

Why are you so eager to even link this to 'responsible' government and take this opportunity to take a jab at democracies lmao.

So how come a Super Power STILL HAS HOMELESS SLEEPING ON STREETS, PEOPLE WITHOUT HEALTH CARE, AND PEOPLE LIVING BELOW POVERTY LINE??? Isn't it suppose to be a SUPERPOWER??? :lol:
It is a financial and military superpower that is in thrall to power and wealth. That is all it cares about. It's people are expendable. Racism, self interest and corruption runs through the veins of the body politic.
Great place if you want to work 24 hours a day and try to get rich but don't expect any social or legal justice.

>Installs screen doors
>Look, we have such a responsible government who cares for its people unlike in 'democratic' countries!

Asian woman pushed to her death in front of New York subway train
  • Homeless man charged with second-degree murder after shoving woman to her death beneath a Times Square subway train
  • Subway conditions and safety have become a worry for many New Yorkers during the pandemic
037cd4c3-d335-458d-82de-d14f9c2a2312_6816d297.jpg

A woman was pushed to her death in front of a subway train at the Times Square station Saturday, police said, a little more than a week after the mayor and governor announced plans to boost subway policing and outreach to homeless people in New York City’s streets and trains.

The man believed responsible fled the scene but turned himself in to transit police a short time later, Police Commissioner Keechant Sewell said at a news conference with Mayor Eric Adams at the station.

The 40-year-old female victim, a city resident police said was Asian, was waiting for a southbound R train around 9.40am when she was apparently shoved.
No other details about the victim’s identity was immediately known.

“This incident was unprovoked, and the victim does not appear to have had any interaction with the subject,” Sewell said.

A second woman told police the man had approached her minutes earlier and she feared he would push her onto the tracks.

“He approaches her and he gets in her space. She gets very, very alarmed,” Assistant Chief Jason Wilcox said, describing the earlier encounter. “She tries to move away from him and he gets close to her, and she feels that he was about to physically push her onto the train. As she’s walking away she witnesses the crime where he pushes our other victim in front of the train.”

Manhattan subway users were stunned and terrified as word of the latest subway system attack spread in its aftermath.

“Oh my goodness, it’s so scary,” said Ruby Meng, 30, a regular subway rider. “I’m so afraid of this. I just try to pay attention to my surroundings.”

Police on Saturday night identified the suspect as 61-year-old Simon Martial. Martial, who police said is homeless, was charged with second-degree murder.

Wilcox said Martial has a criminal history and has been on parole.

“He does have in the past three emotionally disturbed encounters with us that we have documented,” he said.
Subway conditions and safety have become a worry for many New Yorkers during the pandemic. Although police statistics show major felonies in the subways have dropped over the past two years, so has ridership, making it difficult to compare.

And some recent attacks have received public attention and raised alarms. In September, three transit employees were assaulted in separate incidents on one day. Several riders were slashed and assaulted by a group of attackers on a train in lower Manhattan in May, and four separate stabbings – two of them fatal – happened within a few hours on a single subway line in February.

In recent months there have been several instances of people being stabbed, assaulted or shoved onto the tracks at stations in the Bronx, Brooklyn and at Times Square.

Adams, who has been mayor for two weeks, has noted that a perception of danger could drive more people to eschew the subway, complicating the city’s economic recovery as it tries to draw people back to offices, tourist attractions and more.
“We want to continue to highlight how imperative it is that people receive the right mental health services, particularly on our subway system,” the mayor said Saturday. “To lose a New Yorker in this fashion will only continue to elevate the fears of individuals not using our subway system.”

“Our recovery is dependent on the public safety in this city and in the subway system,” Adams said.
Under his predecessor, Bill de Blasio, the city repeatedly said it was deploying more police to subways after attacks last year and pressure from transit officials. The agency that runs the subway system, the Metropolitan Transportation Authority, sped up work to install security cameras in all 472 subway stations citywide, finishing that project in September.

However, the city also has repeatedly faced complaints in recent years about heavy-handed policing in subways. Protests erupted, for example, after police were seen on bystander video handcuffing a woman they said was selling churros without a license at subway stations in 2019 and punching a Black teenager during a brawl on a subway platform that same year.
Six police officers were assigned to the station Saturday, authorities said.
Additional reporting by Tribune News Service

NY no surprises there. Full of crazy people, below par punishments which criminals don't fear and a liberalism running rampant.
The NY subway is horrible and dated.

There are so many countries which have subways with platform screen doors.
Then good, it's a responsible way for the safety, at least in this regard, those government did a good job. US should learn from them.

Blacks are people who preach they have the rights to discriminate everyone just because their fathers got sht from white. But the East Asians have not exploited them and owes them nothing. In reality, the blacks cowed and flee seeing whites knowing that if they overdo their sht, MAGA will start marching with bazooka, and heavy machine gun.

The one suffering from blacks most are East Asians.

Me been US many times. In US I prefer to be with MAGA than blacks . The MAGA see East Asians with a lot of mix feeling, but on the whole respect East Asians law abidding, discipline, hardworking, crimeless culture. MAGA on the whole are discipline and will not push people into subway.

The blacks hate East Asians for all the good virtue and shouted that East Asian should go all have 10 children with 10 different women out of wedlock, else there is no level playing ground in high schools.

Political leaders, activists, and the media have widely attributed the rise in Blacks against Asian hate crimes. Accountability has no value within their black community, but forwarding this narrative of inequality in justifying on their deficiency and being made into this victimhood mentality has been well rewarded by the blue states, all in the name of leveling the playing field. The merit system of principles to meet or exceed now has been degraded and made to be one size fits all, due to this oppression inflicted upon them. And with this siege mentality within, contributing asian minorities become impede to the progress, hence the inconveniences that can be ignored.

the women who was pushed onto the tracks was Chinese

attacks against Chinese have increased 500-fold due to COVID and racism against Chinese

I am not saying this is ok but Chinese also are known to attack people and claim claim COVID didn't come from China
You are really disgusting, you know that? Your retarded logic can be used against you, but I'm not that type of person.

the women who was pushed onto the tracks was Chinese

attacks against Chinese have increased 500-fold due to COVID and racism against Chinese

I am not saying this is ok but Chinese also are known to attack people and claim claim COVID didn't come from China
People being pushed to death very often in New York subway, Asians, blacks , whites...
微信图片_20220117003508.png

Back
Top Bottom