temerloh_dodol.jpg

Konda Kavum
2982156948_003480ea41.jpg

Kokis
Kokis.jpg

Aluwa
Aluwa-25%20pieces%20of%20Aluwa.jpg

why do indians and sri lankas etc think they are asian?? lol

they might be in asia, but they are definitely not asian, they are a seperate race altogether.

it is a bit like me saying i am asian because i live in australia. australia is in asia... so i must be asian too like indian and sri lankans?

they might be in asia, but they are definitely not asian, they are a seperate race altogether.

it is a bit like me saying i am asian because i live in australia. australia is in asia... so i must be asian too like indian and sri lankans?

you mean based on skin tones?

Geographically speaking, India is located on the Asian continent, so Indians are Asians

you mean based on skin tones?

skin tone nothing to do with it.. arabs are closer to indian skin tone then asians... so skin tone wise u should be arab

i mean based on RACE... indians are not of the ASIAN race... neither are caucasians or negros, or arabs, or american indians etc

Geographically speaking, India is located on the Asian continent, so Indians are Asians

geographically speaking, australia is too, therefor even though i am white, i am asian? lol

see how ridiculous it is...

skin tone nothing to do with it.. arabs are closer to indian skin tone then asians... so skin tone wise u should be arab

i mean based on RACE... indians are not of the ASIAN race... neither are caucasians or negros, or arabs, or american indians etc

geographically speaking, australia is too, therefor even though i am white, i am asian? lol

see how ridiculous it is...

skintone wise india has all the colors...we are Indians because we live in India...we are asians because we are part of south asia...geographically speaking south asia is also called as Indian subcontinent..

Darn you all :) that made me really none-stop drooling ............... I hate you all by all mean.

Thanks all for the greatest photos .........................(My girlfriend could sue you all if I got death wish for none-stop drooling)

I wanna travel whole subcontinent without fear- and with friends inviting me to their homes for such lovely food :D

Back
Top Bottom