What's new

Asian Americans facing racism over coronavirus fears are buying guns in droves

艹艹艹

Reaction score
Country
China
Asian Americans facing racism over coronavirus fears are buying guns in droves
'They worry about a riot or maybe that people will start to target the Chinese.'

MARCH 12, 2020

An ABC News report details the many ways that the coronavirus pandemic is negatively affecting Asian Americans and how many are turning to their Second Amendment rights to defend themselves.

In one example, an Asian American man was accosted on a New York City subway and sprayed with Febreeze when he wouldn't respond to a man's racist taunts about the virus. In another instance, a woman in California says someone wrote racist anti-Asian slurs on her car.

A less contentious expression of the discrimination is the drop in customers for Asian American restaurants. Many are closing temporarily while some may close down completely.

In the face of such racial tension, Asian Americans are turning to self-defense.

An Asian American gun dealer, David Liu in Arcadia, California, told ABC News that he has already done as much business in the first three months of 2020 as he did in all of last year.

When the ABC reporter asked one of his customers, an Asian American man wearing a face mask, why he was buying a gun, he answered simply, "For self-defense."

"People are panicking because they don't feel secure," Liu told the Trace. "They worry about a riot or maybe that people will start to target the Chinese."

probably nature punishing them for their own racism, for instance a veitnamese called soth asians/ indians as inferior race here in this very forum, remember a chinese racist where its female dry cleans an african into a light skinned chinese guy.

THat is all you can think of?

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2019...racist-slur-south-africa-190123084629392.html

So throught this experience then I can conclude all Pakistanis are racism too?

the news posted is not racism, the ''black'' can also be a dark skinned pakistani so its not a big deal, i have seen many instances of chinese racism, im not saying all of them are racists but many of them really, yes there is racism even among pakistanis you can observe in this very forum, but its much more prevalent among chinese and east asians, one veitnamese here even stated tht for them they are as superior as white race rest are inferior. im not sure why veits are such racists.

regards

Every country have their share of racist. The @W.11 guy saying Chinese racist against Indians. Do I need to remind him Indians perhaps are the most racist in time world. Look at your Bollywood where majority of Indian population have no representation.
He has a biased against Chinese. Using his selective conclusion, he just pick a few example and claim this is the whole Chinese. I just use his logic to use back on him. But I know he will be selective and claim that is not true. This guy is delusion.

the news posted is not racism, the ''black'' can also be a dark skinned pakistani so its not a big deal, i have seen many instances of chinese racism, im not saying all of them are racists but many of them really, yes there is racism even among pakistanis you can observe in this very forum, but its much more prevalent among chinese and east asians, one veitnamese here even stated tht for them they are as superior as white race rest are inferior. im not sure why veits are such racists.

regards
Once again. Using only your own biased opinion without concrete enough fact. While concluded using only limited data and can claim Chinese racism is more prevalent. I have already lost of words to describe your absurd conclusion. You can delude yourself and save yr efforts influencing others. Nobody can trust u.

regards

why are you talking about Chinese racism when all I see are Vietnamese examples of racism? The Vietnamese in this forum are rabid anti-Chinese racists and also racist against everyone else. They only white worship, Japan worship and Korea worship.

probably nature punishing them for their own racism, for instance a veitnamese called soth asians/ indians as inferior race here in this very forum, remember a chinese racist where its female dry cleans an african into a light skinned chinese guy.

that guy aViet is Chinese-Vnese. just like Chinese-Indonesian, Chinese-germany etc here, those half blood Cnese r also very racist.

why are you talking about Chinese racism when all I see are Vietnamese examples of racism? The Vietnamese in this forum are rabid anti-Chinese racists and also racist against everyone else. They only white worship, Japan worship and Korea worship.
u love lickking US-Jap azz since 1979, we all know that.:cool:

18-war-dang-upi.jpg

Chinese Deputy PM Deng Xiaoping and US President Jimmy Carter in the US in 1979.

Currently, tourists from Europe/US, Korea and China are openly rejected or being treated rude by a number of restaurants or hotels in Hanoi (do not know much about current situation in Ho Chi Minh). However, it is clearly not racism.

Seeing the case of Covid-19 increasing very fast, with all new cases (43) coming from passengers returned from UK and the US (except 01 from Korea). I can understand the sentiment in Vietnam and other places in the world.

Last edited:
They r not tourist anymore, they r just like u, a low life half blooded Cnese - a 50cent Cnese keyboard, fleeing to VN , seeking for disease treatment cos EU-US just let them die at home.

All "fake tourist" come to VN now have to get 14 day qurantine and pay money for nCov treatment

How much money do the fake tourists have to pay?

Back
Top Bottom