What's new

Asiad 2010 : India's best ever performance

7th position in the tally.. Nothing if you look at our size, but goinng in the right direction for sure..

7th position in the tally.. Nothing if you look at our size, but goinng in the right direction for sure..

Still Boxing is there....can come to the sixth position....God willing

common guys..what are we rejoicing..look, this asiad clearly exposes indias weakness in sporting. even smaller countries have done better job than us. we should waste no time in kicking those politicians out of sporting bodies. Its deeply hurting the present MMS government doesn't take it seriously. remember its really shame on everyone of us, if our performance would be of this level. indias positioning at the global level as a new economic power and our sporting doesn't go well hand in hand. i am really proud of the chinese the way they lifted their sporting performances. we need to overhaul the system so that our performances could reach the decent level at least after a decade.

Guys, Vijender just beat his Uzbek opponent and got the gold. He thoroughly outclassed World Champion Attos Aboev of Uzbekistan, not letting the guy getting a single point. Vijender won by 7-0.

Fourth Gold of Day...!!!!!!

Asian-Games-2010-Indian-Boxers.jpg

Today Indian Boxer, Vijender Singh has Won the Gold Medal in the Finals of Men’s 75 kg Gold Medal Boxing Match.

In the final Vijender Singh defeated Uzbekistan’s Atoev Abbos
(FORMER WORLD CHAMPION) With 7-0 Diff

:cheers::cheers::cheers:

Vijender Singh Wins Gold Medal in Men?s 75 kg Gold Medal Boxing Match : Asian Games 2010 | Buzznews Live

Last edited:
Well done!!! But still Cricket is ruling the mind of the people without giving little space to other sports. I wish this changes in future.

So what is the current position,Asian games is over,and what about the position of India

And those debating about the bad performance of India,should remember that we just bagged only 1 gold in our most strongest discipline-shooting.

We bagged medals in some disciplines which no Indian even give a 1% chance,a gold in rowing,silver in archery,and bronze in swimming and gymnastics,even if they dont win gold,this only tell the story of our forward march

India boxer's r getting better by each and every event,i will not b amazed if the boxers bag atleast 2 gold in Olympics.

So what is the current position,Asian games is over,and what about the position of India

And those debating about the bad performance of India,should remember that we just bagged only 1 gold in our most strongest discipline-shooting.

We bagged medals in some disciplines which no Indian even give a 1% chance,a gold in rowing,silver in archery,and bronze in swimming and gymnastics,even if they dont win gold,this only tell the story of our forward march

India boxer's r getting better by each and every event,i will not b amazed if the boxers bag atleast 2 gold in Olympics.

Really good for all Indian

But isnt this serious matter that we got only one gold in our strongest game ????

I am amazed by our performance in the athletics. Boxing has now become our trump card...with kabaddi having all India dominance ever since it was introduced...only disapointed in shooting and wrestling, where India is really strong.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom