What's new

Asia Cup: INDIA vs BD at Fatullah, Feb 26, 2014

India still has hope unless Bangladesh can take few more wicket . Bangladesh were at the same condition at this stage .

India still has hope unless Bangladesh can take few more wicket . Bangladesh were at the same condition at this stage .
You are looking too much into the situation. Consider all the conditions. Indian batting depth, Dew factor, Depth in Bangladeshi Bowling, etc etc.

Its gonna be a Win for India for sure.

Talk about BD hope. The only hope we have is India finishing it off in 45 overs. :lol:

Indian team faith lies in the hands of Virat Kholi. If he gets out at the moment, we are doomed.

With Week Bowling attack, absence of likes of Dhoni, I don't think we can win this tournament. :tdown:

Talk about BD hope. The only hope we have is India finishing it off in 45 overs. :lol:
LOLz why you were banned??

Indian team faith lies in the hands of Virat Kholi. If he gets out at the moment, we are doomed.

With Week Bowling attack, absence of likes of Dhoni, I don't think we can win this tournament. :tdown:
Dhoni is not playing??

I am seeing some guyz with Airforce Salutations. What is this new concept? Who gets the Airforce label?

LOLz why you were banned??

Dhoni is not playing??

Wake up Sid. :lol: Kohli is captaining the side.

2 back to back 4.

I am seeing some guyz with Airforce Salutations. What is this new concept? Who gets the Airforce label?

You can select, Navy, Airforce or Military Ranks. You can change it by visiting my profile section of your PDF account.

Bowling is weak but in subcontinent batting can win matches, all India need is openers to get into form :tup:

oye @Dillinger @Armstrong yaar ajeeb mat samajhna,but any ideas about how/what to write in an article about any one deadly sin?

Janaab aap kiya kissiii Catholic University mein parhteiii haiin ? :what:

All I know is that @Dillinger & @Hyperion would be the best people to answer this ! :)

I'm an Angelic Being ! :angel:

@Dillinger is the embodiment of Gluttony & he is Envious of my Immaculate Self instead of feeling Proud for I- his Brother & his Lust for the Slothful & Greedy King Pin that goes by the name of @Hyperion often incurs the Wrath of Hypie's Domestic Partner Peter ! :unsure:

Back
Top Bottom