What's new

Asia Cup 2022 thread

If one Afghan Player misbehaved does not mean whole Afghan team is bad or anti Pak, most of them are very friendly and brotherly to Pakistani Players and Pakistan. Same with all the Afghan people, most are good, friendly and think of Pakistan as brothers.
Stop licking their/afghand plz

Either you one of them or beneficiary of them. Koi ghairat naam ki chez ha? They play as if its a fucking war they wanna win so bad!!

Too many apologetic cuck pakistanis here thesr days. Jao kabul shift hojao pakistan ko chor he do beghairats

Ye bhenchid bhai chara koi nai ha!! **** them

Maybe I’m just built differently. If someone is talking shit to me it doesn’t phase me. The second someone touches me I turn into a completely different person.

This wasn’t an MMA match. It’s cricket. Woh mun se bol ra tha na, Asif bhi mun se bol leta.

If you want to be fair, both players are Muslim and they were both in the wrong. They should be friendly with eachother.

Asif didn't punch him. Look at his open gloves as opposed to closed gloves had it been a punch. It was a 'push' reaction to afghan scum's swinging fist in front of his face. Reaction with bat was 'get the F off me' as the afghandu was in physical contact with him at that point.

Yes this wasn't MMA and the afghandu should have kept his distance and not made physically threatening gesture in close proximity.

Screen Shot 2022-09-08 at 6.28.28 PM.png

The most critical match of the tournament starts in one hour. This match will chart the course for the future of the subcontinent in ways never seen before. Cannot be missed at any cost.

The most important event in world history after the wedding of Katrina Kaif

Mitron, please stand and honour the national anthem of unified Afghan-o-Hind 👇

Screen Shot 2022-09-08 at 6.36.06 PM.png

Last edited:
Stop licking their/afghand plz

Either you one of them or beneficiary of them. Koi ghairat naam ki chez ha? They play as if its a fucking war they wanna win so bad!!

Too many apologetic cuck pakistanis here thesr days. Jao kabul shift hojao pakistan ko chor he do beghairats

Ye bhenchid bhai chara koi nai ha!! **** them
Because of these Cucks, we all have to face this humility as a nation.

Today Indians will steamroll Afghandooos Namak Harams under their mighty betting line up.

Afghanistan won the toss and elected to bowl won the match

Loving the electric atmosphere of the match. Both the teams are so charged up and so are the commentators. Nearly half a million spectators in the stadium and another 1.5 billion watching on Hotstar. The noise is deafening.

Afghanistan won the toss and elected to bowl won the match

Loving the electric atmosphere of the match. Both the teams are so charged up and so are the commentators. Nearly half a million spectators in the stadium and another 1.5 billion watching on Hotstar. The noise is deafening.
Namak Haram Afghandoos getting steamrolled by Indian Betting. Good Luck to India, beat the shyt of these minnows. :)

Back
Top Bottom