What's new

Asia Cup 2022 thread

With india out, seems easy win for Pakistan in the final.

Time to go to Leicester

FVZlHbUXEAYUWmh.jpeg

I will hold my response till we meet again in final, Hopefully!!
Ouch - you guys had butt hurt before - now it’s deep. Real deep. Your players are arrogant and caught up in all your media hype. Not good enough over rated - full of tattoos - hot air and never about the heart and passion

The cameraman focused a lot on this fan throughout the match.

Pretty rare to see a fan (covered so much) during a game & after outside.

Funny thing is nobody blaming Rahul Dravid, the head coach for teams poor performance since last year. Normally after such poor performance coach along with captain are taken to the task, but people respect him way too much to even question his coaching blaming entirely on players.

Last edited:
Funny thing is nobody blaming Rahul Dravid, the head coach for teams poor performance since last year. Normally after such poor performance coach along with captain are taken to the task, but people respect him way too much to even question or hold him accountable.

Maybe it was just a bad tournament, but with the amount of money your players make these mattarchors should really be stepping up. I think the problem is that the players are just focused on personal sponsorships and promotions to make money. Another thing is that in order to generate revenue, the standards of IPL have significantly dropped and its intended purpose is suffering which is to scalp for new talent/nurture new talent. Bhartis should make their league of high standard instead of just allowing it to be a cash cow for domestic players. Finally I think Indian fans pressurize their team too much.

Just my thoughts. I may be wrong.

Well done Srilanka for once defeated the Indians

I did not watch the game due to work but my father was listening to commentary

Kholi's Duck was very costly

Too bad my streaming device was not working

Last edited:
Funny thing is nobody blaming Rahul Dravid, the head coach for teams poor performance since last year. Normally after such poor performance coach along with captain are taken to the task, but people respect him way too much to even question his coaching blaming entirely on players.

I remember when Indians use to fap over his A team coaching and Rohit's Mumbai trophies thinking how they both gonna win the every trophy out there for blue shirts

India never had the ebst bowling but still there were capable bowlers there... right now there is just no spark there!

------------------------------------

chalo koi ni, India will host Australia next for a 4 test and 3 t20 series in a couple of weeks at home before traveling there for the t20 world cup.

Back
Top Bottom