What's new

Asia Cup 2022 thread

Betting industry is huge in India. I personally know friends who bet big money. And it can get quite technical too. Straightforward betting is for simpletons like you and me. There are many intricate bets and even hedges which I just could not get myself to understand. The punters play in that arena. Somewhat like Options market in the stock market.
Indeed, it is exactly like hedging with options in the market, gets very complicated.

Almost nobody does the simple "haar/jeet" pe lagao and bhool jao... har over bet change kar rahe.. "kya rate aa raha hai bhai ?" .. its nuts just sitting alongside some guy who is "playing" satta.. crazy stuff

I gave a well timed "tip" once, said so and so guy us bowler ki aisi ball pe out hoga... "goodwill" mil gai after my tip worked out :sarcastic:

Only goal = money making.. zero emotional investment in match lol.. and some, though not most, do very very well.. mostly richie rich types go big on it.. gambling ka chaska hai, no matter how to try and analyze it.. very similar to stock market folk who are "technical analysis" enthusiasts.. moving average, RSI, candle patterns, volume analysis, fundamentals.. gets crazy real quick.

KD0.JPG

rsll.JPG

lappa !

bit of a wasted talent, this guy.. test m fuss (chance hi nahi mila for majority of career)

RSSt.JPG

:/

Loosing to SL would be more embarrassing than loosing to Pakistan

Don’t you dare India lose
We want Pakistan v India 3 .

....c’mon Ind....................iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiYO I can’t say it . 🥴.

🤫

Back
Top Bottom