What's new

Asia Cup 2022 thread

:lol:

I think srilanka and afg can give tough time to both these teams.
Every teams weaknesses are exposed……

Fb1X8tbWYAUxR2A.jpg

Hope the Indian Muslims & Kashmiris are safe tonight .
At least they’ll sleep happy tonight .
c'mon man, why drag this crap into a cricket thread ?

--------------------------------------

chalo koi ni, on to the business end of the tournament, inshallah ek aur deciding game hoga Ind vs Pak ka

Arshdeep drop was not a big moment.

Bigger moment was Bhuvaneshwar’s 17th over which went for 16 runs I think.

Anyways, I hope they change the commentator team. Quite pathetic to say the least. Gambhir and Waqar are a waste of space.

without Bumrah and Sami..............It is a B class bowling attack of India

Boys played well. Especially Pakistani spinners.. They chipped in with wickets and controlled the run rate. Otherwise, this was 200+ run chase.

Arshdeep drop was not a big moment.

Bigger moment was Bhuvaneshwar’s 17th over which went for 16 runs I think.

Anyways, I hope they change the commentator team. Quite pathetic to say the least. Gambhir and Waqar are a waste of space.
Commentry was better with neutral commentators.
Or ramiz raja, ravi shastri etc

without Bumrah and Sami..............It is a B class bowling attack of India
Same shami who was being threatened and was shit when india lost to Pakistan last year t20 wc ? You guys change your rhetorics everytime u lose to Pak.

Bumrah, Bhuvi and Shami all played that game yet india lost….u still want them back? Isn’t shami getting old anyway? Must be close to retiring

Commentry was better with neutral commentators.
Or ramiz raja, ravi shastri etc

Same shami who was being threatened and was shit when india lost to Pakistan last year t20 wc ? You guys change your rhetorics everytime u lose to Pak.

Bumrah, Bhuvi and Shami all played that game yet india lost….u still want them back? Isn’t shami getting old anyway? Must be close to retiring

Again don't judge by one game...

Just like you people recently so much hype for Naseem Shah...... Most properly he will struggle to even get a place in the Pakistani team after again meet with Indian batsmen. I knew that he will become the next Hasan Ali.............. One match - Hero against India and Next game - Zero.

I rate a bowler after 3-4 years of consistent performance, not only 1 or 8-10 matches.

Bumrah is a TOP and number 1 T20 and better than even Shaheen Afridi as per the International match statics.

Bhuvi - I don't rate him as a good dead bowler... He is only good with the new ball.

Shami - One of the best ODI and test bowler again as per the records.

The fitness of Shami is much better than any young Pakistani bowlers. he is 32 years old still can play up to the next 4 years.

Again don't judge by one game...

Just like you people recently so much hype for Naseem Shah...... Most properly he will struggle to even get a place in the Pakistani team after again meet with Indian batsmen. I knew that he will become the next Hasan Ali.............. One match - Hero against India and Next game - Zero.

I rate a bowler after 3-4 years of consistent performance, not only 1 or 8-10 matches.

Bumrah is a TOP and number 1 T20 and better than even Shaheen Afridi as per the International match statics.

Bhuvi - I don't rate him as a good dead bowler... He is only good with the new ball.

Shami - One of the best ODI and test bowler again as per the records.

The fitness of Shami is much better than any young Pakistani bowlers. he is 32 years old still can play up to the next 4 years.
I don’t know why the comparison you making?
Why don’t u compare your bowlers with Australian, british and kiwi bowlers?
Trying to make your team look good by comparing to Pak team ?? Trying to satisfy your hurt ego?

Koi sharam kero thori si. If your team and all was really lumber 1 you would’ve won yesterday. As per you our team in unfit and mediocre and you lost to that

Accept it and move on, prepare for srilanka game. Stop the gloating and go see a doctor if ego remains hurt.

Back
Top Bottom