What's new

Asia Cup 2022 thread

Damn..bharti fans ki bhi shaklein dekne wali he...

I don't get why they're so butthurt. Pakistan didnt even play good... :lol:

Fb1QDePWAAAB3tt.jpeg

Before criticizing team pakistan, we should remember they managed to chase down 181 which is huge especially without babar contributing and us lacking historically in our batting department! This will no doubt give the team immense confidence for the rest of the tournament!

Before criticizing team pakistan, we should remember they managed to chase down 181 which is huge especially without babar contributing and us lacking historically in our batting department! This will no doubt give the team immense confidence for the rest of the tournament!

You're part of the problem. Ye chuttiye ek match jeet ke over ho jata he. Don't over-inflate their ego's. Inko keench ke rakhna parta he BC'o ko.

You're part of the problem. Ye chuttiye ek match jeet ke over ho jata he. Don't over-inflate their ego's. Inko keench ke rakhna parta he BC'o ko.

Bro, all I’m doing is calling a spade a spade. Chasing 181 against India in a pressure match is a achievement. One understated move that needs to be appreciated more was promoting nawaz up the order. Whoever made that decision in the background must have had balls of steel and it paid off. Coming to who is a chutiya I give that title to Fakhar. He is a waste of space in the team. Kind of a hit or miss player like afridi but afridi to could atleast bowl and get you wickets.

Hope the Indian Muslims & Kashmiris are safe tonight .
At least they’ll sleep happy tonight .

76BD7F32-0DA4-48FC-966C-77BCC0A9D634.gif

You know Indian team should learn to sometimes strategically drop a catch if the batsman isn't playing good and allow him to waste more deliveries for his team and getting other batsman under pressure for eg catch of Fakhar Zaman today lol

This match was obviously rigged, they don't even try to hide it anymore :disagree:

Back
Top Bottom