What's new

ASIA CUP 2018 - ODI

Now THIS should have been our first or may be second wicket of the match at 85. Instead, it is the third and very important one because the opening pair was NOT guided to be patient and just work their way out through first 6/7 overs.
The mind of our opening pair still in zimbabwe, so they thought if we play like that we can make 350+ again, They were out there without even a proper batting plan. Its good that they are exposed in an unimportant match from the perspective of tournament, so next time they try and play better, They are not invincible and each game is a new game.

As always apart from fluke champion trophy final ..

is there such a thing as an Indian speaking the truth or are they all brainwashed by there baboon media channels lmao

Head to head 50 overs history

Pakistan wins 73
India wins 52

is there such a thing as an Indian speaking the truth or are they all brainwashed by there baboon media channels lmao

Head to head 50 overs history

Pakistan wins 73
India wins 52
Ab history hi dekhthe rehna west indies k Saath ..

162 main nipat gaye
If Pakistan can make India 30/3 then game on ..or else Indians will be earning 200 cr from Pakistan through betting .

It's Ganpati visarjan in Pune...:smitten:
Nobody looks interested in Match....:tdown:

Well then educate yourself
I will ask my grandfather and let you know ..
As far as this match is concerned Rohit Sharma is upset as there is not enough target for his century..

I will ask my grandfather and let you know ..
As far as this match is concerned Rohit Sharma is upset as there is not enough target for his century..
I guess you dont have internet at home then

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom