What's new

ASIA CUP 2018 - ODI

Current Pakistan team is over rated and PCB management is so dumb to understand what really requires to play a better cricket in different conditions, not just cricket all sports in Pakistan are dying now.

man loss it today and try to go home with little self respect . why loosing from BD and others and waste time :lol: i can not see we loss from afgh or BD .:P
Koi nahi.... Final be India Pakistan hi hoga...
When India vs Pakistan series is not happening then it will be just like a 3 one day series...

• Dead wickets
  • Lack gritty characters
Has some what ruined the sport it is true
T20 you make 20-25 runs and people treat you like god

But in reality in bigger format your skills are useless

The dead pitch is boring ..... throw the ball it does nothing and batsmen just hits it easily
Either the standard of pitch should be like in England or Australia or don't bother playing on dead pitches

Performance is slacking .... no energy , no aggression , very .... tame outlook and dead pitch

I am just waiting for Juventus game which will start in few hours to see Ronaldo play
15340899537737.jpg

You have a valid point ..... it is not first time , glove change or water drink has resulted in fall of wicket

Pakistan's play vs India is mental weakness
  • Pakistan play naturally vs England (Swing Wickets , equal fun match to watch)
  • Pakistan play badly but aggressively vs Australia (Swing / Fast wickets fun to watch)
  • Pakistan vs South Africa Pakistani fielders become tigers (Even match up)
  • Pakistan vs West Indies , Pakistani bowlers are confident (Pakistan Dominate)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • Pakistan vs India , the bowlers become clueless and batsmen can't maintain wickets
  • Pakistan vs India matches majority of Time wickets are dead

• Players start falling on their own foot
  • They take nervous runs and get run out (most common)
  • They take the pressure too much to head and against a very timid bowling attack they make them look superstar .... this team almost lost to Hong Kong folks
This is the Ultimate formula

Pakistan Run rate is always 4.0 or 4.2 vs India
India's Run rate is always 6.0 vs Pakistan

When this rate (statistics is true) Pakistan always looses against india

Since the pitch is dead I don't see a Heroic 3-4 wicket haul by any bowler.
all of this is bullshit....its all abt money and this match is fixed fullstop.

237 is enough I think. Pressure on india. Let see if they cross even 100. We should win with 150 margin.

Don't buy conpiracy theory. Malik played well in condition.

In your dreams
shut up u fool.

Last edited:
Let's call this one a wash off and get ready for the next battle.

Back
Top Bottom