What's new

ASIA CUP 2018 - ODI

:lol: how happy indians are about there death over bowling while not knowing that shadab and nawaz are the worst batsman to have in death over. Micky Arthur and Sarfraz really don't have ability to read conditions and situation. Anyway its on bowlers now specially shadab and nawaz after playing fabulous test inning in death overs, how they able to compansate, indians have 85% chance to win the match right now.

clearly pakistan has lost, notice when malik and asif ali were batting, one of them changed gloves?
That was the signal for fixers that a wicket is abt to fall, and right in next over malik out....and a few overs later Asif Ali also out.

237 is enough I think. Pressure on india. Let see if they cross even 100. We should win with 150 margin.

clearly pakistan has lost, notice when malik and asif ali were batting, one of them changed gloves?
That was the signal for fixers that a wicket is abt to fall, and right in next over malik out....and a few overs later Asif Ali also out.
Don't buy conpiracy theory. Malik played well in condition.

250 is defend able
In your dreams

237 is enough I think. Pressure on india. Let see if they cross even 100. We should win with 150 margin.

Don't buy conpiracy theory. Malik played well in condition.
You know i am not much confident in indian win but couldn't even cross 100 come on

India looking good
Pakistan drop catch as usual lol

And drop another catch lmao

You know i am not much confident in indian win but couldn't even cross 100 come on
Whole Pakistan is praying to Allah that's why they were confident we will win easily but I don't believe bringing Religion in sports , but nation is religious as you now.

man loss it today and try to go home with little self respect . why loosing from BD and others and waste time :lol: i can not see we loss from afgh or BD .:P

Lol when u drop catches like that of Rohit than you just don't deserve to win against any team.

Rohit and Shikhar are piling on the runs. A 50+ opening partnership will give a strong foundation for the chase

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom