What's new

ASIA CUP 2018 - ODI

Afghanistan is gonna be the 2018 Asian champion.
After watching their inning today, I won't be surprised. Whatta batting. They should win today's match They deserve it.

42270085_748787782122134_4100330338901819392_o.jpg

Great to see Afghanistan defeated and crushed by Pakistanis....infact made those Afghanis cry loud and loud.

Great to see Ego man Rashid Khan hit for sixes.

Afghanistan never defeated Pakistan.

Alright, so we have the second India vs Pakistan tomorrow.

Pakistan really didnt followed the plan in first outing against India. The pattern have been such that if you save your wicket for first 6 7 overs run start to come at a decent pace. It is easy to get to 100/1 or 100/0 in 20 overs if you are 25-30/0 in first 7-8 overs. Just do not panic.
The 50 overs should be broken into smaller segments and then approached wisely while setting up a target. Same goes for chasing but then you just cannot afford to get run rate go too high (pressure)

For bowling, we need a good spinner back in team. These pitches in UAE are 5hit, the pacers will toil and get no good results. All we should ask from them is a decent attack upfront, restricting runs and may be find a few wickets.

Fielding, yesterday against Afghanistan was our worst fielding display in over a year. Pakistan have really turned on as far as fielding is concerned but last match was ridiculous. Need to improve on it tomorrow, BIG TIME!!

Great to see Afghanistan defeated and crushed by Pakistanis....infact made those Afghanis cry loud and loud.

Great to see Ego man Rashid Khan hit for sixes.

Afghanistan never defeated Pakistan.
Defeated and crushed...
Kis dunia me ho

These pitches in UAE are 5hit, the pacers will toil and get no good results.
Indian bowling attacks are spearheaded by pacers. And they got the most wickets in these two matches, I mean India vs BD and Pakistan.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom