What's new

Asia Cup 2012

Pakistan or India win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
now yunus will waste atleast 100 balls with hardly 20 runs & than will OUT, why thease guys are still in test cricket mode?

Now I am feeling pissed!!

If we lose this match! I am going to blame on 2 people! Younus and Hafeez!

It should have been an easy chase but we know Sri Lanka isn't going to give up so early... so early strikes pulls Pakistan back to square the game even :(

No need to take risk. Srilanka fielding is brilliant. Still long way to go.also here is bounce in pitch. Nasty bouncers faced By batsman

That idiot Younis Khan has perhaps cost us another game. I don't know why this failure keeps coming back. Hopefully Junior can win us this game.

Clearly, Sri Lanka poorly played due to hard working against Australia series. Must be exhausted!

Bravo Sri Lanka next time!

Clearly, Sri Lanka poorly played due to hard working against Australia series. Must be exhausted!

Bravo Sri Lanka next time!

I think the opposite - performing well in Australia would mean they were in a rich vain of form. I think so far in this game Pakistan has to be commended in bowling so well and Misbah and Akmal holding the batting together. Well played Pakistan - keep it up boys

128/3
33.0 overs

Misbah 49*(77)
Akmal 46*(50)

61 runs needed from 102 balls.

I think the opposite - performing well in Australia would mean they were in a rich vain of form. I think so far in this game Pakistan has to be commended in bowling so well and Misbah and Akmal holding the batting together. Well played Pakistan - keep it up boys

Pakistan team were wiped off by England in ODI three straight matches, so certainly Misbah will lost the captaincy roles if lose more.

They are very hungry to win mores. Sri Lanka team need a rest in heavy schedules!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom