What's new

Asia Bibi arrives in Canada after leaving Pakistan

good luck to this woman hope she can live her life in peace

I wonder from where does her photo in uniform comes from? My Pakistani friends told me that on those photos, she is wearing a PMA cadet uniform. The were all surprised that they never saw those photos despite publicity around the case.

Good news for sure but sad for those who are still left behind in jails.

Nice whataobutery, but pathetic nonetheless. :D
VCheng,

This is where you, as a seasoned and senior poster, can play a role in not inducing troll fests - would it have really taken that much out of you to simply state that the incarceration of innocents is just as condemnable in the US as it is in Pakistan, or anywhere else for that matter?

Good for her to be safe again. I hope she gets a good life there and not get exploited to malign Pakistan.

Same country?
Yes. What he ignores that 10% is intoxicated with obscurantism and extremism dressed as Islam. They are vocal and prepared to take the law in their own hands. Or some even kill. Which is why we have religious bodies explode regularly. We saw one explode today in Lahore.

That correct but she and family should also remember many Pakistanis paid in blood and property and many are under serious threats as well !

I am sure she will remember all that her homeland did for her and her family, always.

Yes. What he ignores that 10% is intoxicated with obscurantism and extremism dressed as Islam. They are vocal and prepared to take the law in their own hands. Or some even kill. Which is why we have religious bodies explode regularly. We saw one explode today in Lahore.

10% is a lot of extremists, if your estimate is correct.

VCheng,

This is where you, as a seasoned and senior poster, can play a role in not inducing troll fests - would it have really taken that much out of you to simply state that the incarceration of innocents is just as condemnable in the US as it is in Pakistan, or anywhere else for that matter?

Replied, but deleted so that you may read it in private. I do not question the right of management to run their forum as they see fit.

What you have produced in this post is no doubt correct. But one cannot deny the fact that Mullah has a very comprehensive and frightening hold on the collective psyche of the masses of Pakistan; though it never got translated into votes. This paralyzing hold has played a great role in bringing us to the state, in which we are. This captivity needs to be broken, if we intend to progress.

I made this thread on request for a reason:

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/thre...akistan-and-their-potential-solutions.616604/

Good for her. All the best.

I wonder from where does her photo in uniform comes from? My Pakistani friends told me that on those photos, she is wearing a PMA cadet uniform. The were all surprised that they never saw those photos despite publicity around the case.
Scouts perhaps?

That correct but she and family should also remember many Pakistanis paid in blood and property and many are under serious threats as well !
while that maybe on the flip side i dont think she has an obligation to do that. The legal system came through, only if this would have happened quicker.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom