What's new

Ashma Jahangir exposed herself

Yar tum nay bolla Asma Jahangir Exposed herself, mein sumjha uss nay kapareh uttar diyeh.

Thank God that was not the context in which you were speaking. Phew.....:astagh:

That would have been really ugly..:omghaha:

pronunciations,spelling can be different when the criminal word is translated to another languages, it has nothing to do with western (usual villan in all your arguments ) islamophobia.

Arabic is such a language which needs to be pronounced as it is. Because it changes the meaning of the Word.

Look what wiki says or other western sources is NOT authentic in this case.

Arabic is such a language which needs to be pronounced as it is. Because it changes the meaning of the Word.

Look what wiki says or other western sources is NOT authentic in this case.

what is your source that 'koran' spelling is wrong, I agree I don't have arebic knowledge, but at least I have some source which says several spellings are used for same word, may be pronunciation is same regardless of spelling.

what is your source that 'koran' spelling is wrong, I agree I don't have arebic knowledge, but at least I have some source which says several spellings are used for same word, may be pronunciation is same regardless of spelling.

Im a Muslim Who reads Quran n knows Arabic a little.
Ask anybody who is a muslim n he will tell u same.Thats a very common knowledge.

Im a Muslim Who reads Quran n knows Arabic a little.
Ask anybody who is a muslim n he will tell u same.Thats a very common knowledge.

so you have no source to prove what you say is correct, then I would go with wiki definition.

What I have understood after watching this small clip is all what she is saying is that you cannot disqualify a candidate just because he lied about having an academic degree which was anyway not a prerequisite for running as a candidate in the general elections. She is absolutely right if this is what she was saying. They say the judges often ask the candidates to recite some part of the Quran which is also absolutely unnecessary. What if I can recite the whole chapter of The Cow by heart but fail to say a single line of some smaller chapters, like Al Adiyat - does it make me a bad Muslim?
sorry sir by fake degree itself is a crime and fraud you are not ready to allow person with fake degree to be doctor but you want them to run the country pathetic and shameless

sorry sir by fake degree itself is a crime and fraud you are not ready to allow person with fake degree to be doctor but you want them to run the country pathetic and shameless

Having a degree is not mandatory for people contesting in upcoming elections, this is the law of the land. Did you get the point?

edit: Forgery is a crime, those who submitted a fake degree in the last general elections should be punished according to the law.

Having a degree is not mandatory for people contesting in upcoming elections, this is the law of the land. Did you get the point?

edit: Forgery is a crime, those who submitted a fake degree in the last general elections should be punished according to the law.

Even if it is not needed a person should tell how much he has studied if he is illiterate than he should tell no problem but if he says that he has a degree and that degree turns out to be false than he should be thrown in Jail

Her daughters are famous for their parties if ISI wants they can even show some pictures of those parties that will be disastrous for her specially her younger daughter

Please keep to the topic and keep any dirt out of the thread. Asma Jehangir is the focus not her daughters!!
Regards
Araz

Do you mean to say a metric pass can be PM without necessary knowledge or can become Defense Minister or even Finance Minister. Please! you clearly are distorting facts.

Back
Top Bottom