What's new

Ashma Jahangir exposed herself

Pakistan ka Allah Hafiz-
Is generation mein kuch nai ho sakta Pakistan ka- maybe our grandchildren will see some change-

do you know if they take "oath" on Quran or No?-

it's your country you tell me, do they ?

Her daughters are famous for their parties if ISI wants they can even show some pictures of those parties that will be disastrous for her specially her younger daughter

This is sick and disgusting.

Actually Musharraf simply wanted to create further hurdles for politicians. Only in a country like Pakistan can it happen that thugs and criminals like Ayub, Yahya, Zia and Musharraf try to bring Real Democracy.

Well,

She`s a hypocrite... We all know that, or well everyone except the die hard PPP loyalists...

She`s as corrupt as everyone else.

she is doing marketing for herself, by defending them, she gonna get hired by a lot of FAKE degree holders who sat in assemblies

I think we should refrain from name callings...

It brings us down to their level.

Bachpan mai jhoot aur baray hokay jhoot eik ho cheez hoti hai .. Thats how we raise children .. I feel sorry for her parenting skills if she thinks thats a defensible argument .. Don't know what her kids do in their house but submitting fake documents to run for a government position is and always will be a federal offense and is and always will be punishable as strictly as possible.

Bro her kids will do the same, no doubt they will follow their parents foot prints.

Last edited by a moderator:
correction its Quran.

I think I am fairly right in using Koran also.

The Quran (English pronunciation: /
kɔrˈɑːn/ [n 1] kor-*** ; Arabic : ﺍﻟﻘﺮﺁﻥ
al-qurʾān , IPA: [qurˈʔaːn] , [n 2]
literally meaning "the recitation",
Persian : [ɢoɾˈʔɒːn] ), also
transliterated Qur'an , Koran, Al-
Coran , Coran , Kuran , and Al-Qur'an ,
is the central religious text of Islam ,
which Muslims believe to be the
verbatim word of God ( Arabic : ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ,
Allah ). [1

Quran - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Mr Expose, try to understand what she is saying...dont expose someone because you cant understand

What did she say that i didn't understand? Maybe I missed something.

I think I am fairly right in using Koran also.

The Quran (English pronunciation: /
kɔrˈɑːn/ [n 1] kor-*** ; Arabic : ﺍﻟﻘﺮﺁﻥ
al-qurʾān , IPA: [qurˈʔaːn] , [n 2]
literally meaning "the recitation",
Persian : [ɢoɾˈʔɒːn] ), also
transliterated Qur'an , Koran, Al-
Coran , Coran , Kuran , and Al-Qur'an ,
is the central religious text of Islam ,
which Muslims believe to be the
verbatim word of God ( Arabic : ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ,
Allah ). [1

Quran - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Dude the name of the Book is what God gave it n its Quran. Koran is those western Islamphobs who use it to D Grade it.
Actual word is Quran.

Dude the name of the Book is what God gave it n its Quran. Koran is those western Islamphobs who use it to D Grade it.
Actual word is Quran.

pronunciations,spelling can be different when the criminal word is translated to another languages, it has nothing to do with western (usual villan in all your arguments ) islamophobia.

Back
Top Bottom