What's new

Aselpod on Jf17 spotted

Aselesan should open a branch in Pakistan like they did in Kazakhstan

Kazhkstan has strategic importance, they can both sell to ex-soviet non-nato states and have an abundance of Germanium ore. Germanium is required for lenses of thermal detectors, Turkey was unable to acquire Germanium from certain unbenevolent countries so had to go this route to source it.
Hence why KAE was established.

Last edited:
PAF-JF-17-05.jpg

other variants urdu
pushto

sindhi

punjabi

balochi

kashmiri

slight variation in urdu, pushto and punjabi version but overall very similar, i dont understand sindhi/balochi/kashmiri enough

Sindhi and balochi version are not completely in those languages, Urdu is also mixed in them.. rest i dont understand..

Here is close up capture of Aselpod mounted on central hardpoint of Jf17.
DY0qeBUW4AEsLU_.jpg

Some information regarding aselpod .
After a long development, integration, and testing process, Turkish Electronics/Military Hardware producer Aselsan's AselPOD targeting pod is finally certified on Turkish F-16s and could be operational on TuRAF F-16s and also on F-4/2020s as well. The flight testing of the pod was first started on a TuRAF CN-235 for initial qualifications and checks. Then, it later progressed to F-4E/2020 and F-16s. The pod was also sent to Lockheed Martin for software integration and testing work which is completed in Lockheed's F-16 SIL in Texas. TuRAF/Aselsan agreement covers 4 (prototypes)+16 serial productions pods initially. TuRAF has been operating 40 LANTIRN(Navigation and Targeting) pods since 1994 and also purchased 30 SNIPER and 30 modernized LANTIRN-ER(only navigation) pods for the PO-IV project that 30 new F-16 Block-50+ have been delivered to TuRAF in 2011.

More info:
http://www.aselsan.com.tr/en-us/capabil ... geting-pod

Video which is released by Aselsan:

There is no news of trials of launching lgb via aselpod at new range ??? Or trials completed

Anyway it should not take long as mil1553/1760 interface/databus so should be straight forward compared to other weapons such as French lgb which not sure need non mil1553 interfaces

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/AASM

Ask Aselsan to change video formats and key integration data, and they will be unable to. Which country of the world can integrate their avionics in an F16 without asking LMCO? How did the Turks integrated A-Pod in F16 without interaction with LMCO? Use some critical thinking. Many years ago while passing through Aselsan i saw this hot mockup while they said they are "developing" and it was an I level Hot Mockup / SIL supplied by ELOP / ELTA. There is only so much I can say here. This is an Israeli Lightning II, licenced produced in Turkey, like many of the other kit they are selling.
Good alot of israeli tech trickling down to Pak via turkey

There are no details about the specifications of WMD-7 targeting pod, Why???

I don't know what you are trying to say.... Turkey has it's own source codes in it's entire F16 fleet since 2012. They rewrote the whole damn thing themselves.

http://www.f-16.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=16339

They have the whole shebang, just like the Israelis do. For a professional, you seem one decade outdated.

@cabatli_53 , @Oscar your input would be much appreciated.

Ask Aselsan to change video formats and key integration data, and they will be unable to. Which country of the world can integrate their avionics in an F16 without asking LMCO? How did the Turks integrated A-Pod in F16 without interaction with LMCO? Use some critical thinking. Many years ago while passing through Aselsan i saw this hot mockup while they said they are "developing" and it was an I level Hot Mockup / SIL supplied by ELOP / ELTA. There is only so much I can say here. This is an Israeli Lightning II, licenced produced in Turkey, like many of the other kit they are selling.

Back
Top Bottom