What's new

Aselpod on Jf17 spotted

Looks like licence produced lightening, like so much other tech from Turkey.

As per aselpod team, they did outsource certain items from abroad but designing and majority of components are local.

Nice to see exposure being given to Sikhs of Pakistan.

It resembles more to Yings III than Aselpod.

p1679459.jpg

Well This development confirms one thing. Paksitan never purchased WMD-7 Pod and never integrated WMD-7 With JF-17 also

It is looking great. It can still carry handsome amount of air to air missiles, fuel tanks and gadgets on its 7 hardpoints.
What do you mean? It has only 7 hardpoints and one is being used by the pod.

Well This development confirms one thing. Paksitan never purchased WMD-7 Pod and never integrated WMD-7 With JF-17 also
Pakistan only bought 8 ASELPOD and using it along with two other PODS including WMD-7.

Last edited:
Pakistan only bought 8 ASELPOD only and using it along with two other PODS including WMD-7.

Forgive me If I take this with pinch of a salt. It took 1 year since arrival for Aselpod ATP pics to appear on JF-17 and not a single one with WMD-7 either in china or Pakistan since past 5-6 years ?

Pakistan bought 16 and are in talks with further purchase for Aselpod

Forgive me If I take this with pinch of a salt. It took 1 year since arrival for Aselpod ATP pics to appear on JF-17 and not a single one with WMD-7 either in china or Pakistan since past 5-6 years ?

Pakistan bought 16 and are in talks with further purchase for Aselpod

There has been no news on WMD-7 for a considerable time now.

I have heard something about WMD-9. Perhaps someone can shed some light.

It would be good to have a comparison between WMD-7 and the Aselpod. Is there really a day and night difference?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom