Status
Not open for further replies.

Burhan Wani

STAFF
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
s22.jpg

RAWALAKOT (Staff Report) – Aseefa Bhutto Zardari, the youngest daughter of former prime minister Benazir Bhutto and former president Asif Ali Zardari, is likely to be betrothed to her former class fellow from England, the Online News reported on Sunday.
After mutual consent of Aeesfa and her to-be-husband, elders of both families are making further contacts. She is going to marry the son of a former top bureaucrat, Sardar Altaf, who resides in Rawalakot, Azad Kashmir.
The boy belongs to Sadozai alias Sudhan tribe, same as that of Azad Kashmir President Muhammad Yaqoob Khan.
Aseefa Bhutto Zardari to marry Kashmiri boy - Daily Pakistan Global
@Horus @waz @IrbiS @Umair Nawaz @Akheilos @rockstar08 @DESERT FIGHTER @Irfan Baloch @fakhre mirpur @Azad-Kashmiri @Zarvan @Max Pain @WAJsal
Thumbs up for me i am belong to same place and same tribe. ;)

She is not interested in politics, I Guess

Lol. The bhuttos and Kashmiris getting together.

@Qalandari ye kia hogai, teri chance chali gai :(
Jiye Zardari bhutto kyu k zaradari ka baap Bhutto thi :enjoy:

Zardari's children know exactly how he makes his money and how many people he has had killed and yet still carry on with complete nonchalance.

They are equally as criminal and hope one day there is no enough justice in Pakistan for them all to be tried for their crimes.

How is this issue even remotely important to us ? i mean enough with bhuttos and zardari already.

How is this issue even remotely important to us ? i mean enough with bhuttos and zardari already.
its important because these bhuttos and zardaris and ganjoos are gonna rule us over and over again
imran can cry all he wants but change will only come when rivers of blood will flow all over the country

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom