What's new

Asalamu Alaiqum - New member introduction.

Welcome.

What does your name mean?
The word Abbasid is Used as Name of One branch of Quresh Tribe descended from Al-Abbas Ibn Abdul Muttalib,
Dynasty is a succession of people from the same family who play a prominent role in business, politics, or another field etc.
It depicts the time of Period of Year 750AD to 1258AD considered by many to be the Golden Age of Islamic Civilization
The Time when Jeruselum was liberated from the christians By Muslims under the command of Salah Ud Din Ayoubi.

The word Abbasid is Used as Name of One branch of Quresh Tribe descended from Al-Abbas Ibn Abdul Muttalib,
Dynasty is a succession of people from the same family who play a prominent role in business, politics, or another field etc.
It depicts the time of Period of Year 750AD to 1258AD considered by many to be the Golden Age of Islamic Civilization
The Time when Jeruselum was liberated from the christians By Muslims under the command of Salah Ud Din Ayoubi.

You had a different name previously. I was asking the meaning of it. Markhoriyat.

You had a different name previously. I was asking the meaning of it. Markhoriyat.

Ayubi had nothing to do with Abbasids.

Thanks

Welcome.

And @Maarkhoor , you have competition. :D
Thanks

Welcome :welcome::pdf:

What is the science / reason behind your I.D :azn:
Aap ko batanen ki zaroorat nahin :) Kiyun ke aap pehle se hi jaanten hain.

wecome

good
Thanks

Welcome.

What does your name mean?
Iyat means being. Markhor-iyat means being a markhor. Following set of Pakistani standards.

Ayubi had nothing to do with Abbasids.[/QUOTE

Markhoriyat is in blood of every Pakistani, and I am some one new so i should not be confused with some one senior known as Markhoriyat

Ayubi was not an Abbasid but he liberated Jerusalem in 1187, Abbasid Dynasty expanded from 750-1258,
He therefore definitely had to do something with Abbasid's which was "he lived in the Same Age". Like we Live in the age of 5th Generation warfare while we have nothing to do with it :).

Back
Top Bottom