What's new

Asaduddin Owaisi tells Pakistan to stop meddling in Kashmir

I think saying majority of Indians are in coherent with a secularistic way of thinking is false. I would say a minority would come under such way of thinking. As India's ruling party is by no means a secularistic party. That intern proves that majority of Indians in terms of the voting population are not really secularistic as they have voted to have a racist and fascist party to hold the governing policy of the country for several years. The same party that bans slaughter of cows and promotes killing of people who even look at cows with bad intent no joke. that is why the bjp is continually being loved by the hinduvata brigade who opposes anyone from criticising bjps extreme policies towards Muslims in the country. As most of Indians are strictly hindu. so the idea for them to have a party that is hindu in nature but secularistic in propaganda is really not far out from the reaches of an mental orgasm.

Does that satisfy you, or do you expect a reasoned response? Your call.

Does that satisfy you, or do you expect a reasoned response? Your call.
Well i was just knocking you out from your day dreams of labelling majority of Indians as secularistic. I simply commented on your hypocrisy i expect nothing in return however do get in touch with ground realities.it's certainly not flowing rivers of milk and honey in India

There is no doubt either that Muslim Indians are more discerning than Muslims in Pakistan. That shows in their recognition that every Indian citizen has both the right to criticise government policies in any part of India including Kashmir, and the right to ask other busybodies to mind their business and cure their own sicknesses first. Instead of wasting time here, it would be better if you look at the picture of Pakistan occupied Kashmir that has emerged, and the picture of Gilgit-Baltistan, and try to fix those situations. Even if you are confined to fatuous posts in a defence journal and have nothing else to say of use in the real world.

Gilgit Baltistan faces issues similar to the rest of the country. Ofcourse patience is of utmost priority when it comes to finding a democratic solution to the problems being faced by the populace of Gilgit Baltistan. Specially with CPEC projects, there is plenty to discuss internally in this regard.

I would love to agree with your analysis but the concept of Mullah is more central to Indian Muslims than in Pakistan. Maybe this is something for you to toy with in the future as the community further alienates itself from mainstream India.

This is also an opportunity to say plainly that I am an admirer of Asaduddin, and read his speeches in the Lok Sabha with great appreciation. He manages to embarrass Modi and his monkeys every time, and with nothing flashy or fancy other than an austere argument based on logic. I am really proud of being a citizen of the same nation as he. It is only the communal antecedents of the MIM that puts me off, but it is also true that the brothers, even the hot-headed, loose-tongued Akbaruddin, have made it a considerably different organisation over the years.

I wish it would change more, and I wish Asad Bhai would support reform of Muslim law, in line with what is in use in Muslim countries, and not try to avoid controversy.

Muslim Law? What is that? Shouldn't there be just one Indian law for everyone?

Owaisi is an opportunist who will thrive during elections every time and anytime in India. Both his influence and his cadre are largely exaggerated for political gain.

BJP has more Muslim tools than Congress but that is a topic of another discussion.

Gilgit Baltistan faces issues similar to the rest of the country. Ofcourse patience is of utmost priority when it comes to finding a democratic solution to the problems being faced by the populace of Gilgit Baltistan. Specially with CPEC projects, there is plenty to discuss internally in this regard.

I would love to agree with your analysis but the concept of Mullah is more central to Indian Muslims than in Pakistan. Maybe this is something for you to toy with in the future as the community further alienates itself from mainstream India.

Muslim Law? What is that? Shouldn't there be just one Indian law for everyone?

Owaisi is an opportunist who will thrive during elections every time and anytime in India. Both his influence and his cadre are largely exaggerated for political gain.

BJP has more Muslim tools than Congress but that is a topic of another discussion.
I respect joes knowledge of history and stuff like that but his knowledge ends at that history.

i dont follow not as obsessed about hindu-satan like you guys are about Pakistan...what was the result? did Pakistan bashers win?

And you may feel angry when others call your nation Al-Bakistan (the left over half from 1971), huh ?? Why can't you even keep a discussion civil and polite to begin with ??? :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

Well i was just knocking you out from your day dreams of labelling majority of Indians as secularistic. I simply commented on your hypocrisy i expect nothing in return however do get in touch with ground realities.it's certainly not flowing rivers of milk and honey in India

Just a rant, then.

Fine.

I'm not looking for rivers of milk and honey, although as far as that goes, India's economy isn't doing too badly. I'm looking for people, Indian people, to join together against their common difficulties. So, thank you very much for your short lecture on hypocrisy, and your advice to get in touch with ground realities, even though you don't seem to know what you are talking about. Let us be generous and assume that you meant well. Don't say I didn't ask you.

Just a rant, then.

Fine.

I'm not looking for rivers of milk and honey, although as far as that goes, India's economy isn't doing too badly. I'm looking for people, Indian people, to join together against their common difficulties. So, thank you very much for your short lecture on hypocrisy, and your advice to get in touch with ground realities, even though you don't seem to know what you are talking about. Let us be generous and assume that you meant well. Don't say I didn't ask you.
What can you expect from teachers at the end they call your comments of being no sense thank you fine historian for your response.

What can you expect from teachers at the end they call your comments of being no sense thank you fine historian for your response.

Not at all.

I took pride - still take pride - in acknowledging a good point made, on fact or on reasoning by a student, any student, not necessarily the bright ones in the front benches. As for the kids I taught and grew as professionals, right from the day that they left college, they are today at GM and COO level, in companies like WIPRO and HSBC.

The brutal truth is that I don't depend on my ratings within PDF for my self-esteem. I have just to point to those whom I raised, including my daughter, as examples of what I stand for and what I have done.

The mother of the Gracchi was asked in mockery by other Roman matrons why she hid her jewels away instead of displaying them. She called in her sons, and pointed to them, and said to the shamed and silenced gathering, "Behold my jewels." I may not be rich, but my students and those whom I brought up are. That is good enough for me, and I need no certificates, thank you very much.

When you call me a poor teacher, or an intolerant, over-bearing teacher, take the trouble of finding out the facts first, please.

And you may feel angry when others call your nation Al-Bakistan (the left over half from 1971), huh ?? Why can't you even keep a discussion civil and polite to begin with ??? :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:
no i dont mind what comes out of youe filthy mouths!

so result!

no i dont mind what comes out of youe filthy mouths!

so result!

And still you will keep on displaying your character and cultural upbringing, is it what you meant?? OK, keep it up and please excuse me from further discussion/quotes. :enjoy:

And still you will keep on displaying your character and cultural upbringing, is it what you meant?? OK, keep it up and please excuse me from further discussion/quotes. :enjoy:
haha cutie pie!

Not at all.

I took pride - still take pride - in acknowledging a good point made, on fact or on reasoning by a student, any student, not necessarily the bright ones in the front benches. As for the kids I taught and grew as professionals, right from the day that they left college, they are today at GM and COO level, in companies like WIPRO and HSBC.

The brutal truth is that I don't depend on my ratings within PDF for my self-esteem. I have just to point to those whom I raised, including my daughter, as examples of what I stand for and what I have done.

The mother of the Gracchi was asked in mockery by other Roman matrons why she hid her jewels away instead of displaying them. She called in her sons, and pointed to them, and said to the shamed and silenced gathering, "Behold my jewels." I may not be rich, but my students and those whom I brought up are. That is good enough for me, and I need no certificates, thank you very much.

When you call me a poor teacher, or an intolerant, over-bearing teacher, take the trouble of finding out the facts first, please.
Well I guess you maybe a good teacher in your day to day life and for the people around you.but you don't seem to be really in helm of things right now.my comment was light hearted and nor to be taken in such a disgusting way to the heart never have i doubted your knowledge informative information you bring in to discussions but the last few posts you made. make me doubt you hardly know of Ganga flowing near your feet.

Well I guess you maybe a good teacher in your day to day life and for the people around you.but you don't seem to be really in helm of things right now.my comment was light hearted and nor to be taken in such a disgusting way to the heart never have i doubted your knowledge informative information you bring in to discussions but the last few posts you made. make me doubt you hardly know of Ganga flowing near your feet.

:enjoy:

Dil pe mat le. I am deleting whatever you find offensive. Point them out but let me judge.

PS: The Ganga does not flow near my feet, O learned one. It is the Musi.

:enjoy:

Dil pe mat le. I am deleting whatever you find offensive. Point them out but let me judge.
Where did I say you were being offensive all I said was you need to stop behaving like a randi and get in grips with light hearted humour. My light hearted comment (in a previous post of mine) made you all of sudden think that I was questioning your teaching abilities. Just relax and take a walk

Back
Top Bottom