What's new

Asaduddin Owaisi tells Pakistan to stop meddling in Kashmir

do tell where have i said its part of Pakistan?
Then why the hell pakistan is winnimg about kashmir, why the hell did your forfathers sent army deep iside the kashmir?

The question that should be asked in the first place is, "Is Pakistan meddling in Kashmir?"

Wouldn't give this 'house negro' statement much credence. ....Owaisi is pandering to the domestic audience and trying to pacify the hindu hardliners to make him more palatable to middle india at the expense of the azaadi struggle in Kashmir. This is the desperation and the plight of the Indian Muslim, to sell your soul to save your our skin.

Owaisi was the love of the Pakistanis on this forum. On every occasion when he uttered one word against the Hindus or their attempt at any form of Hindu nationalism (and he did so very often), Pakistani members here went into a kind of orgasm. Now that he mentions the K word, every Pakistani got their salwars in a twist, cursing and hating him. :D

Hah I remember those threads too.

BTW @Joe Shearer @jbgt90 this is a pretty juicy thread to read when you have some time for a chuckle heh.

Owaisi was the love of the Pakistanis on this forum. On every occasion when he uttered one word against the Hindus or their attempt at any form of Hindu nationalism (and he did so very often), Pakistani members here went into a kind of orgasm. Now that he mentions the K word, every Pakistani got their salwars in a twist, cursing and hating him. :D

Well this is simply like politics of convenience. ;)

His message is a pure political posturing due to election season...

Basically he is saying that he is anti Hindu but nationalist Indian...
All of our politician should grow up...They should understand that bashing Pakistan is not a barometer to measure some ones patriotism but supporting Pakistan can be an issue..

And Pakistan and Kashmir tell Asad even after this BJP and its allies would consider him outsider and ask him to go to Pakistan

So no point of being shah sai ziada shah ka wafadar

Here we are, more royalist than the Sanghi King. Right on cue.

Kashmir was never part of India, and hence you are in no position to tell us otherwise. Go learn some history Mr. Owaisi.

It was always part of India, according to history. Of course it helps to write your own narrative, hypnotise yourself into thinking that's what always happened, and scream about its authenticity.

keep barking

Crisp, elegant and that exquisite humour.

A permanently subjugated hypocrite still fooling Indian Muslims with his pro-baniya statements for his personal gains.

So different from feral hypocrites, so unworthy compared to fooling Muslims outside India, so peace-loving and baniya-hating and carelessly bigoted, so detached from personal gain. An uplifting display.

Hindustan ke kutte ko humaray khilaf bhonk ne ki ijazat kis ne di? Khudi haraamzada apne zindagi ke zanjeer lambe kara ne ke chakkar me he. Apni jaan bachanay me masroof he to shayd hum bhi is gandu nasal ke aadmi ko maaf kar de.

Soch na paray ga.

Kutte. Haraamzada. Gandu nasal.
Sochna hi chahiye tha, par yeh sara kichar uchhal ne se pahle. Apna nasal par bhari parta.

Interesting. A cross-section of logic and rationality, green chaddi style. How they must be missing the missing khaki chaddis, who resembled them so closely. Khaki and green peas, all in the same pod.

Here comes the dick riding bharti spokesman. :lol:

Very rational, very logical. Such clarity of thinking.

Which Muslims? The ones that bow their heads in your temples of idolatry, or the ones that are scared to eat beef or have their azaan speakers on? :lol:

Perhaps the Muslims who hesitate to certify who else is a Muslim, for fear of God.

Personally, I hate loudspeakers at Hindu temples or at mosques equally; what is godly about disturbing the sleep of others is difficult to understand.

Bastard Wahabi?

All Muslims are Wahabi my insecure dothead cow piss drinking fraand. And when exactly did I say I was quitting? I would love to insult your religion till you cry, but then I know not all Hindus are scumbags like you. I can light that Agni so far up your *** you will mentally break down. Speak with manners next time, slum dog.

Pata ne kithon aunde eh kanjri ma di aulaadan. Inna da bera garak. Menu te halay taak evi ne samaj aunda ke me enna nu gaalan kaada ya enna da afsos karan.

Dothead.
Cow piss drinking.
Slum dog.

<sigh> and that's not all.

How seriously these things are taken.

It was always part of India, according to history. Of course it helps to write your own narrative, hypnotise yourself into thinking that's what always happened, and scream about its authenticity.
If it was always part of India than why did Hari Singh invited Indian forces only after he fled to India after partition?Maybe it should help follow ones own advise about writing own narrative and hypnotizing oneself into believing Kashmir as always being part of India.

Then why the hell pakistan is winnimg about kashmir, why the hell did your forfathers sent army deep iside the kashmir?
We are wining because we support their struggle to freedom something your forefathers promised in the UN but latter backed out. We whine because of the brutality of Indian occupied forces in Kashmir and killing of hundreds of thousands of Kashmirs including women and children.
Our forefathers only sent forces in Kashmir when Hari Singh signed accession to India even though it was a Muslim majority area and as per the rules of partition all muslim majority areas were to come to Pakistan and not India. Like i said get your facts straight and read history other than whats told in India.

does india politics revolve around Pakistan? the most you bash Pakistan the more votes you get?

Asaduddin Owaisi tells Pak to stop meddling in Kashmir, says ‘it will always be an integral part of India'
India
Updated Jan 19, 2019 | 18:21 IST | Times Now Digital

AIMIM president Asaduddin Owaisi has attacked Pakistan for interfering in Kashmir affairs and said that it will always remain an integral part of India.
1547902306-owaisi21.jpg

AIMIM President Asaduddin Owaisi. | Photo Credit: ANI

Hyderabad: AIMIM President Asaduddin Owaisi blasted Pakistan for interfering in India’s internal affairs and said Islamabad should stop poking its nose in Kashmir affairs. Addressing a party rally in Hyderabad Owaisi further said that Kashmir is and will always remain an integral part of India. “Even Kashmiris and Kashmir youth are an integral part,” he stressed.

In the first week of January, Pakistan raised the Kashmir issue once again after Director-General of the Inter-Services Public Relations Asif Ghafoor slammed the Indian Army for its “unprofessional conduct”. Taking to his official Twitter handle, Ghafoor said that “such acts can’t suppress indigenous freedom struggle of brave Kashmiris”.

He further attacked the armed forces for “violating” ceasefire and targeting civilians on the Pakistani side of the Line of Control (LoC).

Pakistan Prime Minister Imran Khan had recently accused the Indian government of not being serious about peace between the two neighbours and said that despite several attempts for peace-talk by Pakistan they have not received any positive response from New Delhi. Khan had also said anti-Pakistan sentiments were being deliberately fanned in India as Lok Sabha elections were approaching.

The cricketer-turned-politician also raked up the Kashmir issue and blamed India for fomenting political unrest in the region. India is committing human rights violations in the region but they will never be able to suppress the freedom movement of Kashmiris,” he had said.

https://www.timesnownews.com/india/...khan-narendra-modi-lok-sabha-elections/350358
Great man, son of the soil .
Indian muslims are laying their lives for motherland .

Back
Top Bottom