What's new

Asaduddin Owaisi tells Pakistan to stop meddling in Kashmir

does india politics revolve around Pakistan? the most you bash Pakistan the more votes you get?

Is that what you saw in the recently held elections in our 5 different states, huh ??? :azn:

If it was always part of India than why did Hari Singh invited Indian forces only after he fled to India after partition? Maybe it should help follow ones own advise about writing own narrative and hypnotizing oneself into believing Kashmir as always being part of India.

This is precisely what I meant about writing one's own narrative. Hari Singh acceded to India while still in Kashmir. For your ready reference, he signed the document in Srinagar; he shifted from Srinagar to Jammu; one was the summer capital, the other was the winter capital. Both were essential parts of Jammu & Kashmir; that was the name of the princely state, too. It was not Kashmir.

As for Kashmir always being part of India, the princely state consisted of several components, conquered, acquired and bought by the Dogras at different times. Is it your contention that every single portion of the agglomeration was not Indian?

Think about it.

We are wining because we support their struggle to freedom something your forefathers promised in the UN but latter backed out. We whine because of the brutality of Indian occupied forces in Kashmir and killing of hundreds of thousands of Kashmirs including women and children.

There is a maxim that lawyers and judges use, and that you might keep in mind: Only he should approach the courts for justice who comes with clean hands.

Our forefathers only sent forces in Kashmir when Hari Singh signed accession to India even though it was a Muslim majority area and as per the rules of partition all muslim majority areas were to come to Pakistan and not India. Like i said get your facts straight and read history other than whats told in India.

Where did you get this wholly mistaken impression? Who told you that there was a rule of partition that all Muslim majority areas were to come to Pakistan, and not to India? If your basic facts are incorrect, what can be done?

Are you even willing to correct your mistakes and the gaps in your knowledge?

i don't know him,never heard about him.assadin topi or owaisi lol.

Is that what you saw in the recently held elections in our 5 different states, huh ??? :azn:
i dont follow not as obsessed about hindu-satan like you guys are about Pakistan...what was the result? did Pakistan bashers win?

This is precisely what I meant about writing one's own narrative. Hari Singh acceded to India while still in Kashmir. For your ready reference, he signed the document in Srinagar; he shifted from Srinagar to Jammu; one was the summer capital, the other was the winter capital. Both were essential parts of Jammu & Kashmir; that was the name of the princely state, too. It was not Kashmir.

As for Kashmir always being part of India, the princely state consisted of several components, conquered, acquired and bought by the Dogras at different times. Is it your contention that every single portion of the agglomeration was not Indian?

Think about it.

There is a maxim that lawyers and judges use, and that you might keep in mind: Only he should approach the courts for justice who comes with clean hands.

Where did you get this wholly mistaken impression? Who told you that there was a rule of partition that all Muslim majority areas were to come to Pakistan, and not to India? If your basic facts are incorrect, what can be done?

Are you even willing to correct your mistakes and the gaps in your knowledge?

Sure I am if you are! I will respond to your post in a while sir, busy in office.

Sure I am if you are! I will respond to your post in a while sir, busy in office.

Shaam ko sahi? For you, I have all the time in the world. And that is not flattery, it is respect; we have seldom agreed, and are unlikely to agree. Disagreement has nothing to do with respect.

Something Indian muslims are lacking i guess in their race for survival in fascist India

Thank Heavens Muslim Indians are lacking in these insufferable characteristics. That makes a difference, the difference that leaves the majority of Indians still firm in our belief in secularism, irrespective of the minor irritants that come in the way from time to time. Irritants that occur, naturally unfamiliar to you in your guided hothouse, in a democracy.

Thank Heavens Muslim Indians are lacking in these insufferable characteristics. That makes a difference, the difference that leaves the majority of Indians still firm in our belief in secularism, irrespective of the minor irritants that come in the way from time to time. Irritants that occur, naturally unfamiliar to you in your guided hothouse, in a democracy.

There is no doubt that Muslims in India are more secular than even Hindus of India. Kashmiris however are not Indian Muslims and thus Indian Muslims should refrain from commenting upon matters that are beyond their intellect.

There is no doubt that Muslims in India are more secular than even Hindus of India. Kashmiris however are not Indian Muslims and thus Indian Muslims should refrain from commenting upon matters that are beyond their intellect.

There is no doubt either that Muslim Indians are more discerning than Muslims in Pakistan. That shows in their recognition that every Indian citizen has both the right to criticise government policies in any part of India including Kashmir, and the right to ask other busybodies to mind their business and cure their own sicknesses first. Instead of wasting time here, it would be better if you look at the picture of Pakistan occupied Kashmir that has emerged, and the picture of Gilgit-Baltistan, and try to fix those situations. Even if you are confined to fatuous posts in a defence journal and have nothing else to say of use in the real world.

This is also an opportunity to say plainly that I am an admirer of Asaduddin, and read his speeches in the Lok Sabha with great appreciation. He manages to embarrass Modi and his monkeys every time, and with nothing flashy or fancy other than an austere argument based on logic. I am really proud of being a citizen of the same nation as he. It is only the communal antecedents of the MIM that puts me off, but it is also true that the brothers, even the hot-headed, loose-tongued Akbaruddin, have made it a considerably different organisation over the years.

I wish it would change more, and I wish Asad Bhai would support reform of Muslim law, in line with what is in use in Muslim countries, and not try to avoid controversy.

I think saying majority of Indians are in coherent with a secularistic way of thinking is false. I would say a minority would come under such way of thinking. As India's ruling party is by no means a secularistic party. That intern proves that majority of Indians in terms of the voting population are not really secularistic as they have voted to have a racist and fascist party to hold the governing policy of the country for several years. The same party that bans slaughter of cows and promotes killing of people who even look at cows with bad intent no joke. that is why the bjp is continually being loved by the hinduvata brigade who opposes anyone from criticising bjps extreme policies towards Muslims in the country. As most of Indians are strictly hindu. so the idea for them to have a party that is hindu in nature but secularistic in propaganda is really not far out from the reaches of an mental orgasm.

Back
Top Bottom