What's new

Asad Umar attacks Sectarianism over Coronavirus

He made a very valid point and made a very balance statement.hope all the stakeholders understand his message. But India will try to take advantage and use it as a sectarian tool on Pakistani expense to create unrest among us. I think we should be very careful and closely watch all this development. This KhooniVirus is turning into a Sectarian virus. We need cure for both viruses.

Last edited:
And thanks for bringing up sectarian hatred in a thread designed to combat sectarian hatred.

Take a break.

There is no hatred in my post , I just mention that Shia lobby is strong , just as we know Jewish Lobby is strong in USA .

@AgNoStiC MuSliM if you have problem with people posting non hating comments than open at GHQ , stop showing your biased here ..And by Deleting my post you just prove me RIGHT ..

There is no hatred in my post , I just mention that Shia lobby is strong , just as we know Jewish Lobby is strong in USA .
Both statements imply some kind of cabal and are untrue.

The ‘Jewish lobby’ you refer to is in fact more of a ‘pro-Israel lobby’ - AIPAC and allied organizations and legislators promote/lobby for policies in support of specific issues, primarily US support for Israel and their activities, funding, membership etc is clearly defined and this is public knowledge.

What are the similar organizations or groups in Pakistan and what causes do they support?

Spouting unsubstantiated conspiracy theories like these is no different form the hatred promoted by people like Trump or Modi.

@AgNoStiC MuSliM if you have problem with people posting non hating comments than open at GHQ , stop showing your biased here ..And by Deleting my post you just prove me RIGHT ..
Sectarian hatred or attempts at promoting sectarian hatred shall be addressed publicly and warnings issued publicly to make sure the message is sent to ALL members that such behavior is not tolerated.

Both statements imply some kind of cabal and are untrue.

The ‘Jewish lobby’ you refer to is in fact more of a ‘pro-Israel lobby’ - AIPAC and allied organizations and legislators kite policies in support of specific issues, primarily US support for Israel and there activities, funding, membership etc is clearly defined.

What are the similar organizations or groups in Pakistan and what causes do they support?

Spouting unsubstantiated conspiracy theories like these is no different form the hatred promoted by people like Trump or Modi.

There is enough evidence of Jewish Lobbies working in USA , if you look into it .. but that is not the topic ?
How mentioning that Shia Lobbies are strong in Pakistan shows Hate ?

I am sorry but you are just biased and taking sides, there is nothing wrong in saying a certain sect has monopoly over Powerful positions in Govt and media ..

Your tweet is unavailable.

Anyway, Pakistanis have right to disagree with other countries and their policies but it shouldn't be at the expense of their fellow Pakistanis.

Lol.

If shia lobby was strong as Jewish Lobby in US then Shia wouldn't have been slaughtered like sheeps till 2016. They wouldn't have been taken out of buses and shot down. If Shia lobby was a lobby and a strong one, GHQ and Politicians wouldn't have let LeJ SSP terrorists free.

Keep your Madrassa Conspiracy Theories to yourself.

Shia Lobby is very strong, they are on top position to defend Iran and Shia's ....
There is no Shia lobby. Look at Zulfi Bukhari case , a poor guy within no time came under microscope and now his life is in danger because he is shia. Analyze Iran corona virus cases , do you think these Pakistani can live there , where cases exceed day by day and death rate is getting higher and higher. Also , before zareen issue thousands of Pakistani and foreigner came from other parts of world unchecked. We have daily flights from Gulf countries, Europe etc ...our resident hate lobby only target zaireen, why not others.
This is just one example ...

Should we bash Saudi Arabia now ? ... we ll not because its pandemic.. how many cases arrived from Gulf countries like this ..

Last edited:
There is enough evidence of Jewish Lobbies working in USA , if you look into it .. but that is not the topic ?
How mentioning that Shia Lobbies are strong in Pakistan shows Hate ?

I am sorry but you are just biased and taking sides, there is nothing wrong in saying a certain sect has monopoly over Powerful positions in Govt and media ..
I just clarified the point about Jewish lobbies to you but you’re incapable of understanding. The lobbying groups you are referring to are pro-Israel lobbies, not Jewish lobbies. A Jewish lobby is one that would act in support of Judaism and not Israel. There are Muslim, Jewish etc organizations in the US that work to promote interfaith harmony and protect the rights of Muslims & Jews and other faiths.

The pro-Israel ‘lobby’ has support from Christian evangelicals as well as hardline pro-Israel American Jews. There are also Jewish lobbying groups and many Jews that oppose Israeli policies and want the US to change it’s policies towards Israel.

So can you detail these so called ‘Shia lobbying groups’ and what their goals are, like I have illustrated for the ‘Pro-Israel lobbies’ in the US?

Lol.

If shia lobby was strong as Jewish Lobby in US then Shia wouldn't have been slaughtered like sheeps till 2016. They wouldn't have been taken out of buses and shot down. If Shia lobby was a lobby and a strong one, GHQ and Politicians wouldn't have let LeJ SSP terrorists free.

Lobbying is part of Human nature, or i say Our society nature .. everyone does it , be it Punjabi , Pathan , Baloch , Shia , Ahmadi , Jews , Christian etc .. My father works in Media and so does my 4 friends , and their opinion is enough for me to understand how people with names like Abbasi , Naqvi , Jafri got upper hand over people with names like Omar , and Usman .

There is no Shia lobby. Look at Zulfi Bukhari case , a poor guy within no time came under microscope and now his life is in danger because he is shia. Analyze Iran corona virus cases , do you think these Pakistani can live there , where cases exceed day by day and death rate is getting higher and higher. Also , before zareen issue thousands of Pakistani and foreigner came from other parts of world unchecked. We have daily flights from Gulf countries, Europe etc ...our lobby only target zaireen, why not others.
They all know this is nothing but thinly disguised sectarian hatred. Muslims are no different from other humans though some of us like to think were some kind of special species on the earth.

Some Muslims can be just as revolting, hatemongering bigots like the Sanghis of Modi or the Neo-Nazis of the West.

All these groups like to come up with cute justifications for their hatred and try to hide behind some conspiracy theory or propaganda. I almost prefer the outright racists - atleast they don’t try to hide their hatred and bigotry behind excuses and conspiracy theories.

Lobbying is part of Human nature, or i say Our society nature .. everyone does it , be it Punjabi , Pathan , Baloch , Shia , Ahmadi , Jews , Christian etc .. My father works in Media and so does my 4 friends , and their opinion is enough for me to understand how people with names like Abbasi , Naqvi , Jafri got upper hand over people with names like Omar , and Usman .

Yeah just because your Father works in the Media along with your 4 friends, while they see some Shia getting promoted. So the Shia lobby is strong.

All I can do is laugh over your kiddish analysis

Back
Top Bottom