What's new

Asad Umar attacks Sectarianism over Coronavirus

I just clarified the point about Jewish lobbies to you but you’re incapable of understanding.

First of all, Lower your tone or else I show you your Auqaat ..

The lobbying groups you are referring to are pro-Israel lobbies, not Jewish lobbies. A Jewish lobby is one that would act in support of Judaism and not Israel. There are Muslim, Jewish etc organizations in the US that work to promote interfaith harmony and protect the rights of Muslims & Jews and other faiths.

There are multiple firms that work behind the curtain , and Plus Supporting Israel who is consider itself to be a Jewish state is different than that ? those lobbies support Israel because they are a Jewish State, Israel PM is very Vocal about it .

So can you detail these so called ‘Shia lobbying groups’ and what their goals are, like I have illustrated for the ‘Pro-Israel lobbies’ in the US?

I have 4 friends who work in Mid level Jobs in Media , and they often tell me about the lobbying that occurs in their higher management , Of course its something you wont find in Internet ,or people talking openly cause of fear of their jobs .

Calling out Iran openly is sectarianism, when they shove a stick up yours then you should smile and say muslim brotherhood doesnt hurt.
I have criticized Iran repeatedly in terms of their poor response to control COVID-19, but trying to argue that Iran did this as some kind of a conspiracy is crossing a line. And there have been dozens of threads about the influx of infected Pakistanis from Iran.

Yeah just because your Father works in the Media along with your 4 friends, while they see some Shia getting promoted. So the Shia lobby is strong.

All I can do is laugh over your kiddish analysis

Not Promoted, Hired despite they have no talent or academics , You can laugh all you want but it wont change the fact that Shia Lobby does exists , they work and control the narrative of how Pakistani people see Iran or Shia's in General despite the Fcuk up like Zainabiyun and other Target killer groups who operate in Karachi, taking out Sunni scholars and ulema .

Not Promoted, Hired despite they have no talent or academics , You can laugh all you want but it wont change the fact that Shia Lobby does exists , they work and control the narrative of how Pakistani people see Iran or Shia's in General despite the Fcuk up like Zainabiyun and other Target killer groups who operate in Karachi, taking out Sunni scholars and ulema .

I work at a place where Sunnis get hired despite being unexperienced and get promoted. So a Sunni lobby is working too? How old are you brother?

Regarding the target killing of Ulema. If you think Aurangzeb Farooqi, Ali Sher Haideri, Azam Tariq and Malik Ishaq are your Ulema then the discussion ends here.

There is no Shia lobby. Look at Zulfi Bukhari case , a poor guy within no time came under microscope and now his life is in danger because he is shia. Analyze Iran corona virus cases , do you think these Pakistani can live there , where cases exceed day by day and death rate is getting higher and higher. Also , before zareen issue thousands of Pakistani and foreigner came from other parts of world unchecked. We have daily flights from Gulf countries, Europe etc ...our lobby only target zaireen, why not others.
This is just one example ...

Sunni's lost their lives too, Who fight these Sunni TTP ? mostly Sunni Army and Sunni Police force .. your point is invalid, I am talking about the lobbies working in other parts of businesses like Media and Banking sector . Many of the people just live and work because they don't want to get fired , in Pakistan there is no Law regarding that, your boss can fire you and he/she does not have to fear anyone suing them .

I have criticized Iran repeatedly in terms of their poor response to control COVID-19, but trying to argue that Iran did this as some kind of a conspiracy is crossing a line. And there have been dozens of threads about the influx of infected Pakistanis from Iran.

All of these posts are by people like TurkeyLovesPak.

16yo fanboys behind the screen.

They all know this is nothing but thinly disguised sectarian hatred. Muslims are no different from other humans though some of us like to think were some kind of special species on the earth.

Some Muslims can be just as revolting, hatemongering bigots like the Sanghis of Modi or the Neo-Nazis of the West.

All these groups like to come up with cute justifications for their hatred and try to hide behind some conspiracy theory or propaganda. I almost prefer the outright racists - atleast they don’t try to hide their hatred and bigotry behind excuses and conspiracy theories.
If you look at the pattern , its systematic , first a hatred cult target shia or Pakistani and next move they affiliate that person to Iran and start bashing , create some stories..... look at the murder of poor Amjad Sabri and confession of killer.

Lol.

If shia lobby was strong as Jewish Lobby in US then Shia wouldn't have been slaughtered like sheeps till 2016. They wouldn't have been taken out of buses and shot down. If Shia lobby was a lobby and a strong one, GHQ and Politicians wouldn't have let LeJ SSP terrorists free.

Keep your Madrassa Conspiracy Theories to yourself.
They have killed scores of Pakistanis not only shias,before attacking Data Darbar and Lal Shahbaz shrines,they didn't asked peoples to seprate in the name of sect.

First of all, Lower your tone or else I show you your Auqaat ..
Try it. Refrain from your sectarian baiting or keep getting treated the same way.

There are multiple firms that work behind the curtain , and Plus Supporting Israel who is consider itself to be a Jewish state is different than that ? those lobbies support Israel because they are a Jewish State, Israel PM is very Vocal about it .
Support for Israel is different from supporting Israel’s policies. Almost No one globally is going to support the end of the State if Israel , but where there is disagreement is over the Israeli governments policies towards Palestinians and in a final solution to the dispute.
The ‘Jewish lobby’ that most people refer to is in fact the pro-Israeli lobby like AIPAC that does not want to change the policies of the Israeli governments. There are Jewish lobbying groups like J-Street that oppose AIPAC and want the US govt to use it’s aid and influence to change Israeli policy towards Palestinians.
I have 4 friends who work in Mid level Jobs in Media , and they often tell me about the lobbying that occurs in their higher management , Of course its something you wont find in Internet ,or people talking openly cause of fear of their jobs .
Yeah, great. You have ‘4 friends’. Again, who are these Shia lobbying groups and what is their goal behind lobbying? What are these ‘4 friends’ of yours told to lobby for exactly and by whom?

Just more nonsensical conspiracy theories out of prejudice and hatred.

I work at a place where Sunnis get hired despite being unexperienced and get promoted. So a Sunni lobby is working too? How old are you brother?

If Sunni's are hired without talent and academics than yes, there is a problem I will call it Lobbying or nepotism .. but this is a well known fact in our society . I am specifically mentioning two places where I have enough reasons to believe that lobbying happens, is Media and Banks ..

Sunni's lost their lives too, Who fight these Sunni TTP ? mostly Sunni Army and Sunni Police force .. your point is invalid, I am talking about the lobbies working in other parts of businesses like Media and Banking sector . Many of the people just live and work because they don't want to get fired , in Pakistan there is no Law regarding that, your boss can fire you and he/she does not have to fear anyone suing them .
That's why addressed hatred cult, I also feel the pain of Sunni brothers. Did you ever seen a generalize statement from any shia ? . no because you know and we all know the ground reality.
Here Noon league was feeding the terrorist who challenge the court, I killed 100s of shia and kill more , if judge has guts then punish me ... judge release him ...
LeJ’s Malik received monthly stipend from Punjab govt

https://tribune.com.pk/story/210827/lejs-malik-received-monthly-stipend-from-punjab-govt/

Last edited:
How is blaming Iran for something is sectarianism and crossing red line?
Trying to paint it as a conspiracy by Iran is crossing a line. The Iranians are suffering more than most other countries because of their poor response to the infection. You think they did that in purpose? You think they wanted so many of their citizens to be infected and die and their already struggling economy to suffer even more?

That's why addressed hatred cult, I also feel the pain of Sunni brothers. Did you ever seen a generalize statement from any shia ? . no because you know and we all know the ground reality.

Feeling pain for someone is a sentiment , its part of Human nature just as Lobbying .. I feel bad for people who die at the hands of TTP , JuA , ISIS .. I don't care their sect or Religion , I hate ISIS so if they kill a Dog i feel sad for it , I have no hate for any sect , I can't have it you know why ? Because I have no sect, I don't follow any Sect be it Shia or Sunni or Ahmadi , or Agha Khani .. All of these are made up shit and divide the Islam, so they can all go to hell with their supporters for all I care, but When i see a certain sect control the narrative, and people Actively Supports its and they are on higher positions I will call it out, @AgNoStiC MuSliM is one prime Example of that, he will ban or Delete anyone who post against Iran and call out Atrocities done by People from Shia sect ..

If Sunni's are hired without talent and academics than yes, there is a problem I will call it Lobbying or nepotism .. but this is a well known fact in our society . I am specifically mentioning two places where I have enough reasons to believe that lobbying happens, is Media and Banks ..
People without talent or qualifications are hired or promoted all the time all over the world. It is not a Shia or Sunni thing rather human nature and only strong institutional controls prevent it.

There is a concept called ‘networking’ in industry - it refers to building contacts and friendships with other people in the hope that it gives you an advantage if/when the time comes. When candidates are interviewed by a manager, the manager’s personal likes/dislikes and preferences will always come into play.

Back
Top Bottom